Clearly we're entering another civil war here. Post um!

Clearly we're entering another civil war here. Post um!
My battle rifle will be a lee enfield

Which side will you join?

gonna bayonet charge some commies?

Fuck yes.

people legitimately thought there would be a race war during the ferguson riots
happy LARPing, niggers

>pic related
once we halt hair dye shipments to the anti-fascists their revolution is over.

As long as I'm fighting the commies.

I love old battle rifles. They fire even when covered in dirt. I've shot 10 deer with this rifle farthest was 400 yards. The adjustable pinhole site is just awesome

Wouldn't it make more sense to use a gun in 5.56, .308, or .30-06 since they're the most common calibers available in the US?

When you reload yourself, it's always a good thing. I really like the bolt on the rifle. If you haven't handled one, I'd recommend it.

I do have one. I just can't imagine .303 being common during an American civil war, let alone after the first 2 months if at all.

You won't use that on anything but a bird or a hog, pussy

my basement

I won't use it on birds or hogs.

That's what my shotgun and henry .357 are for

if you plan to join a militia or other fighting force you better have that chambered in a conventional round like 7.62x39, 30-06 or some other common rifle calibre.

ak 47 fully automatic
They are easily found and are cheap due to the fact that my country went through a civil war

Well that pudgy looking k/id shot some fools up in Ferguson bit now he's looking at 15-20 I federal pound town.

I need to buy a chicom M14 before trudeau bans them all.

You live in Rexdale?

Who buys that many hi-point carbines?

Hello ATF

Sup Forums is a broad of peace

Someone who doesnt give a fuck

i like your style

Get yourself in AR bud or if you really like battle rifles look into PTR-91s or real FALs.

I've only got muh ghetto rig AR, my nugget and my assualt wrench cus Im a poor fag.

And yes, I'll join whatever side is killin' commies

>When you reload yourself, it's always a good thing

Yeah, cause you'll have all kinds of time for that in a fucking war.

Is that BLM HQ?

Nice grenade launcher!

This is the best time to pick up an AR. Prices are crazy low. I bet you could get a PSA complete lower and upper and a few mags for under $500.

I'll take one of my ARs over any bolt action or battle rifles. Most common platform around.

all i need is honorable melee combat

like this

BREATHS IN HEAVILY

ENGAGE IN MELEE COMBAT

POWPOWPOWPOWPWOWPOWP[WOPOWPOWPWOPOAWO

KICK

SPIN

FINISHING BLOW

>My battle rifle will be an antique meme
Then you'll be one of the first to die.

>old guns are not deadly
You wouldn't happen to work for the ATF would you?

It is, I spent about 600$ on putting my together, my buddy already had a press so I can mill it out and I was in the military at the time so I got my armorer buddies to lend me some tools.

I only went over my budget because I fell for the cerakote meme, took it shooting recently and it still fires like a dream

Hahahahahahaha.
>implying the gun of the empire is weak

Don't post anything. These threads are designed to get records of the guns certain "high risk" groups have. The agencies will use the post and add it to your file

They kill just fine, but there's a reason they aren't standard issue anymore.

>Yeah goy, use the shitty gun that even Canadian citizens are allowed to have
>What, 30 round mags? You don't even need 10. Come on goy, take the shitty surplus rifle.
:^)

That's some weird lookin' weed on your table, m8.

SMLEs are damn sexy guns.

>implying "being deadly" is the only consideration in choice of gear
Remember to pick up a claymore, scutum, and a corinthian battle helmet. Build a balista, they're DEADLY TOO. Your warhorse also needs armor, don't overlook it. Without a warhorse, you won't be as deadly with your deadly sword and shield.
>the gun of the empire
like I said, your choice of SHTF survival weapon is essentially "memes lel"; you'll be the first to go.

Are you guys still allowed to have stripper clips?

I live in Jersey. How can I get my hands on a gun if I don't know 2 people?

Do a Tea Party and throw it all in the sea

Just bought an M1A scout

People have been saying the next civil was is going to happen, since, well, the civil war. But noooo, I'm sure this time it's going to happen. Faggots.You want to fight, shoot the first god damn bullet.

What is NAP?

Nothing wrong with a cheap rifle/pistol for every drawer and window in your house

Whats it like op? thinking of buying this, I live in California

saw this yesterday. anyone knows this rifle?

Pistols are allowed 10 bullets mags
Pump shotguns have no limit
Semi autos are allowed 5 rounds, except the Garand (8 rounds).
But if you use a conversion kit to make your rifle take pistol mags, you can use 10 round mags on it. That's the max you're gonna get though.

AR pistol?

Haven't seen one, but just guessing from the stock

Oh please there is not nearly enough kfc and purple drank

>Sargone of Akuck
Good goyim! Now go backs and Be (((Candid))) plo- I mean pal!

Remarkably accurate on longer distance shots and not so heavy even with the walnut stock. Sexy as shit.

Better not put that up to your shoulder or the atf will come for you!

Soon...

308 to express my hate

Surpress the Succession

I like the G3 too but that doesnt change the fact that its needlessly heavy and inaccurate

Only the British, really.

Clean guns is happy guns.

Finally got a chance to take this out to ~400m, and hit 20/20 center of mass on a half size steel silhouette, so I should be fine if I'm engaged by any Marxist children anytime soon.

Kek

556. Or 7.62x39 will be easiest to find ammunition for so I recommend you pick one of those

ready to kill some commies

>the G3 is heavy and inaccurate
>implying the Enfield isn't

Enfield weighs 9.187 lb
G3 weighs 9.479877

A 1917 Enfield isn't inherently more accurate than a stock G3.

Nice pistol user

>mfw when getting my pistol this week

>G3 weighs 9.479877
thats a really precise measurement

>tfw you live in Cali

Trump pls save us

What's this civilian need with all those machine guns? How can you even find uses for TANKS in hunting? Why's this man carrying AIRCRAFT CARRIERS in his garage?

*According to the manufacturer specs

Any /k/ have any suggestion where to find a inexpensive AK?

nice centerpiece

I live in south commie land. no funz, but I got steel.

Well somebody is going to have fun killing you.

>not a single katana
heh... you hide behind your machines of lead and powder. but what of the poor souls whose supplies of munitions run dry? or whose delicate machines become inoperable? those will be left at the mercy of the noble and elegant swordsmen such as myself; whether or not to let you live. you will be on your knees, holding your broken rifle in your hands, while I ready my razor sharp blade to finish you. hmm, i almost feel pity for you. eh, maybe not. i grow quite tiresome seeing you folks drool over such barbaric and nonsensical machines of death, with no grace or beauty - none to match the superior weapon of choice: the katana.

I'll see you on the battlefields of tomorrow.

That was as much of a race war as fucking lefties are capable of waging without any GUNS.

>any suggestion where to find a inexpensive AK?

2007, i bought a new SGL21 for $600

>mfw it's worth more than i paid for it now

He can arm a whole neighborhood of white soldiers ready to kill democrats. How can you even question the need to be ready for battle. You're fucking American, it's part of our gun worshiping culture you fucking cuck.

Look for a WASR on slickguns

"everyone on the left is a commie."

SOUNDING A LOT LIKE ANTIFA YOU FUCKING LARPING DEGENERATES.

God fucking dammit. Kys

Local gunbroker/trader websites. You're never going to find a better deal than buying local, 99% of the time. AKs by Atlantic seem to be the best entry level price + quality. If you're a collector, you're in the market for some Serbian or Russian thing, but if you want SHTF gear, look for more modern variants. Atlantic is American-made to boot.

Just my personal opinion. Research any model you plan to buy, form your own opinions.

it was kinda a joke about media hysteria over guns, and a play on the "jewish kid asks his dad for 50dollars, and the dad (s)heckles him down to like 2 dollars." Calm down.

pretty sure that was a picture of a barn in Europe that got raided and dismantled because the guy was "evil enough to own guns" or some horseshit.

>"everyone on the left is a commie."
Who said that?

That's a pic from Germany, right? How strong is Antifa over there?

Always love seeing the PA flag. Hope you live near me when shit happens.

I'm looking to buy a pistols but i don't know what to get any advice?

I legitimately hope there is. It would be a real joy to purge liberal pigs and their minority puppets from the country.

>Liberals will be the ones rebelling against Trump now

wtf I love the Union now

Whichever side kills liberals

hide in basement with canned food until army comes or something.

Get a scope for that Enfield and you can be the platoon sniper

Are you into rifles already?
If not, get something simple. Some pistols have all sorts of moving parts, and although they look cool like the beretta 92, it can be confusing. You really REALLY don't want to be confused if shit goes down.
I think a lot of officers use a glock since they barely have a safety, I think they use double triggers. (One trigger is safety, keep pulling it, and then there's another trigger to fire).

Keep shit simple