Is Idaho a decent state to move to? My wife and I are from Ohio but have spent my Army time in Texas...

Is Idaho a decent state to move to? My wife and I are from Ohio but have spent my Army time in Texas. Not looking forward to returning home to an out of control heroin epidemic. We're trad-Catholic looking for a bunch of like minded young families in a high tier wilderness area. Northwest looks like beautiful country but Oregon and Washington are advancing towards annihilation tier along with Cali.

Yeah, bring your whole family. It's great.

Do you have any kids?

Idahofag here.
If you're a Sup Forumsack and White it's fucking awesome. I moved here 4 years ago and love it.
Just avoid Boise and Twin Falls if you can (refugee areas.) Idaho Falls had a nuclear meltdown several decades ago and is a cancer death zone too.
The small towns are all very based.

It's great as long as you don't move to Twin Falls, where rape is virtually legal.

Don't fucking do it. It's the state with the most rapefugees. Look up Twin Falls articles by brietbart.

Lived in Idaho Falls as a teenager. Fucking loved it, but too many meth-heads and Mormons.

>Idaho
only if you want to live around rural and suburban retards

Not sure about Idaho. I can attest to the beauty and wonder that is Wyoming though. Also no state income tax.

Mormons are generally good since they are White and have a ton of kids, though lately cuck themselves to refugees.

I can't help but admire that flat top.

it's great if you are white. Hayden, Idaho used to be the KKK capital of the world. Other than that, the scenery is nice and people are genuinely friendly.

Yeah, I really had no problems with them except for pushing bullshit morals on everyone through laws. The seminaries and temples are weird. Hell most of them don't believe their shitty cult anyway.

We have the most refugees per capita but one of the Whites and most Republican states. The Jews have a target on our backs.

Nothing beats the scenery. Fucking majestic, but watch out for that super-volcano below Yellowstone!

I always thought the inland northwest/mountain west sounded great in many ways.

Knowing what I know about the different states there, I don't think I'd like Idaho quite as much, I think Montana or eastern Washington would be more my speed.

But what's the reality of Yellowstone? I've read a lot of conflicting theories about it.

>I think Montana or eastern Washington would be more my speed.
Washington is far Leftist due to Seattle. Avoid it.
Montana would be fine, but it is a lot more Left-wing than Idaho.
>But what's the reality of Yellowstone?
The chances of it blowing up in our lifetimes is practically zero. You're more likely to be killed by other things.

We did have some major flooding the past few days though, but the communities came together and fixed things.

Fuck off fag, we're full.

Absolutely. Born & lived here 21 years and love it.

Not very exciting for anything to see/do outside of the beautiful mountains. But the tradeoff is its peacefulness. Eventually everyone will figure out its not just a flyover state and come here aswell.

Go to Montana...Idaho is shit tier.

What are the best parts of Idaho to live?

>Washington is far Leftist due to Seattle. Avoid it.

Does it have a huge affect on places like Spokane though? Supposedly Eastern WA is very conservative.

>Montana would be fine, but it is a lot more Left-wing than Idaho.

In what sense though?

Idaho seems like it has a real authoritarian neo-con streak. Montana and Wyoming seem to be more "small government." Idaho seems better if you want that "wholesome 1950s community" vibe. Montana and Wyoming sound like they have more of a "frontier" vibe of people leaving you the fuck alone.

Eastern Washington and Eastern Oregon both would be nice, and they have a lot of great people, but the problem is they have Leftist governments. There's nice rural parts of California too, but the state overall is shit due to the cities. The same goes for Oregon/Washington.