New German President

What does this mean for Germany? I know nothing about this guy except that he's anti-Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/sports/news/epitome-of-ignorance-u-s-accidentally-plays-nazi-era-german-anthem-at-fed-cup-012748546.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

F

Means jack shit. Symbol of decandence or whatever. Reminder that their political system is a joke. Whatever you want to see it as, the man is utterly unimportant.

>What does this mean for Germany?
Further cuckoldry

>mfw Germany elects a new president and not a single fuck was given

European presidents and kings are just figureheads, they have no real power.
PM's hold all the real power.

Why the fuck is he wearing lipstick?

Chancellor is the one that matters and that's mama merkel or cuckboi schulz who makes Trudeau look like a patriot

>Germany elects a new president

Mostly a figurehead with the ceremonial responsibility of being the one who makes the Chancellor official.

>SPD, Schroeder's buddy, anti-Trump

This guy might refuse to make Frauke Chancellor in the off chance that she wins.

This might improve relations with Russia since Schroeder is Gazprom's bitch. But then again SPD is anti-Putin.

This will not improve relations with Trump.

Steinmeier

Should I even ask?

oh those silly germans yahoo.com/sports/news/epitome-of-ignorance-u-s-accidentally-plays-nazi-era-german-anthem-at-fed-cup-012748546.html

It's a dark day for those dirty kikes. That's what it means.

Looks kinda like glenn beck.

What does the german president even do?

Selects wurst for mama merkel

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((Stein))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

R.I.P. Europe.

>What does the german president even do?
deliver speeches about the horrible dangers of right wing populism
thats about it

The left rises.

>yahoo.com/sports/news/epitome-of-ignorance-u-s-accidentally-plays-nazi-era-german-anthem-at-fed-cup-012748546.html

To be fair, most countries don't have retarded rules about starting their national anthem with the 3rd verse.

This is less of a fuckup that when Serbia's teams get greeted with the playing of "Hey Slavs!"

Good lord that pic lol i'm gonna be sick

it means we get to laugh at them some more

topkek

steinimeini

Don't jew off the last letter, you asshole.

Fucking mountain jews.

president has not power. nobody gives a shit, it's just a figure head.

Presidents in a lot of countries are literal whos in the actual running of things

Head of State is just a platitude, a figurehead

Full presidential systems make the president both head of state AND head of government

Otherwise they do jack shit and it's the prime minister, taoiseach, chancellor etc that matters