>youtube.com/watch?v=stHE8L0S42E

Come chat with us (CSIS & RCMP BTFO)
>discord.gg/wxQPFk7

Right-Wing on the rise in Canada!
>cbc.ca/news/politics/grenier-census-riding-growth-1.3974605

Parliament wants to let Americans search Canadians
>cbc.ca/news/politics/pre-clearance-border-canada-us-1.3976123

Prepare to watch Trump brutalize Trudeau
>news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/canadian-politics/trudeau-trump-to-meet-monday-in-washington-pmo-confirms

related to edition name
>theweathernetwork.com/news/articles/nor-easter-hits-eastern-canada-snow-wind-blizzard-conditions/79269

GET MAD MAX ELECTED! Register with the CPC
>donate.conservative.ca/membership

CPC not red-pilled enough for you? Check out the National Party of Canada
>officialnpc.ca/

Let's Make Canada Great Again!

Other urls found in this thread:

theglobeandmail.com/news/national/october-declared-islamic-heritage-month-in-ontario/article32275649/
thestar.com/news/insight/2017/02/12/a-manual-for-combating-trumpism-in-canada-siddiqui.html
cnews.canoe.com/CNEWS/Canada/2017/02/11/22703566.html
winnipeg.ctvnews.ca/asylum-seekers-face-challenges-dodge-patrols-on-both-sides-of-u-s-canada-border-1.3282280
torontosun.com/2017/02/12/for-canadas-sake
pm.gc.ca/eng/news/2017/02/10/prime-minister-announces-special-advisor-canada-infrastructure-bank
cbc.ca/news/politics/grenier-2016-census-population-1.3970314
theglobeandmail.com/news/national/doctor-says-canada-is-playing-down-pesticide-tainted-pot-risks/article33991359/
cbc.ca/news/politics/tpp-chile-champagne-1.3974182
theglobeandmail.com/news/national/atlantic-canada-bracing-for-major-storm-blizzard-conditions/article33992754/
cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/vince-li-discharge-1.3977278
cse-cst.gc.ca/en
officialnpc.ca/education.html
youtube.com/watch?v=MRHYCo7fBbM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We must ensure the existence of our people and a future for Canadian shitposters

It's not gonna happen my friend.

Reminder that frogs will be the first to die on the day of the rope, traitors gave us both trudeaus

LEAFPOSTING GENERAL

AWWWWWWWW YEEEEEEEEE

fuck off nigger

Don't be such a fucking pessimist.

Now you know what's it's like.

>burger

Fuck off nigger

>npc website

Why the fuck does it look like a geocities site from the 90s?

Is Leitch any good? Shitlibs think she's literally Hitler so she must be doing something right.

Mad Max is /ourguy/

Chill, they literally just started. It's in the works.

God save You; Canada.

Islamic State of Ontario?
>theglobeandmail.com/news/national/october-declared-islamic-heritage-month-in-ontario/article32275649/

thanks based emu

She's "literally" hitler because she suggested screening immigrants for Canadian values

Even though when polled most Canadians agree with that.

She's no Maxime Bernier though. She doesn't even have a chance against O'Leary.

That's good cus it'll distract them from Slightly Perterbed Maxamillion

>screening immigrants for Canadian values
and those values were shitlibby things like diversity and tolerance and gay acceptance

>secularism
>love of country
>respect for rule of law as supreme law
>submitting to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, and accepting her as head of state
>not honour killing people
>not mutilating genitals

These all seem pretty decent to me.

Who should we meme in, Leitch or Bernier?

Aggravated Maximus is already the candidate we've picked.

>secularism
>practicing Catholics fail the Leech values test

>submitting to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, and accepting her as head of state
>people who don't prostrate themselves before foreigners fail the Leech values test

Bernier > Leitch >>>> Chris Alexander >>>>>>>>>>> everyone else >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> literal shit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>O'Leary >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Chong

Fucking Chong, he's a fucking libshill and isn't even subtle about it.

>Slaughtering innocent natives
>Interning innocent Asians in ww2
>Marginalizing non whites up to the president day

When was Canada ever great?

>Again

Fuck O'Leary and fuck Chong

Bernier is the one we're going for, Leitch and Alexander are alright as well

fuck off chink
go back to china

Ching > Chong

deal with it

Postwar up to Cuckdeau the 1st was based af

Reminder that all Con candidates, including Bernier, still want to flood Canada with hundreds of thousands of immigrants per year.

GET THE FOOK IN HERE

>thestar.com/news/insight/2017/02/12/a-manual-for-combating-trumpism-in-canada-siddiqui.html

>cnews.canoe.com/CNEWS/Canada/2017/02/11/22703566.html === FEB 16TH DONT FORGET

>winnipeg.ctvnews.ca/asylum-seekers-face-challenges-dodge-patrols-on-both-sides-of-u-s-canada-border-1.3282280

>torontosun.com/2017/02/12/for-canadas-sake SOOON
>pm.gc.ca/eng/news/2017/02/10/prime-minister-announces-special-advisor-canada-infrastructure-bank HIS NAME IS MR FUCKING LEECH

>cbc.ca/news/politics/grenier-2016-census-population-1.3970314 GREAT MORE OF YOU FUCKERS TO HATE

>theglobeandmail.com/news/national/doctor-says-canada-is-playing-down-pesticide-tainted-pot-risks/article33991359/

>cbc.ca/news/politics/tpp-chile-champagne-1.3974182 STILL TRYING TO GET BUTFUCKED BY CHINA I SEE

>theglobeandmail.com/news/national/atlantic-canada-bracing-for-major-storm-blizzard-conditions/article33992754/

>
>

Her policies are good, but she's low energy

Stop being so sinophobic, it's not cool anymore.

>When was Canada ever great?
1910-1967

I'd vote for any of my top three, but if someone else wins I'm just going to burn my vote on the Greens

>Giving civilization to genocidal tribals
>Removing chinks
>Respecting the Anglo and French Heritage of Canada

Sounds good to me famalamalamalamalamalamalamalmlmlmalmmlm

Leafland always has and always will be the butt of every joke in the political world and in general.

>NCP party

what a LARPing mess

whoever thought that up should kill themselves

>1967
Even before trudeau, the 60s were shit. Lester Pearson was the reason we have
>a fucking leaf

Sure. Doesn't mean we can't have a nice thing going on here for once.

>Lester Pearson was the reason we have
>>a fucking leaf
that's why it ends at '67. I considered ending it at '54 instead, which probably makes more sense

t. Kevin Wei
Sorry, but you have to go back.

I don't mean that in a bantz way. I mean seriously.

The only way you'll ever be worth a shit is if you're annexed since you're barely even a country. But who the fuck wants to annex Canada? It would be like that friend or relative you're embarrassed to be around.

Not an argument Blumpkins

1867-1974

The leaf has been around since '65 and pearson was elected in '63.

>1974
>peak Trudeau mania
Deifenbaker was our last decent pm

kill yourself

YOU

ALSO FORGOT

cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/vince-li-discharge-1.3977278

Someone mind giving me a quick rundown on everything significant Canada's doing wrong, and how we can fix it?

Not wanting to drastically change demographics of the country at an extremely rapid rate is sinophobic?

shit, I could have sworn the leaf was created for the centennial in 67. It definitely ends at 56 then. The Suez Crisis and muh peacekeeping was the last nail in our coffin

Whats going on to warrant a can/pol/ thread? these never happen unless there's an election

C'mon. I mean, it's two years past 2015!

SPENIDNG MONEY ON STUPID FEEL GOOD PROJECTS,

SPENDING MONEY ON STUPID FEEL GOOD BILLS.

SPENDING MONEY ON STUPID FEEL GOOD SEX LAWS.

SPENDING TO MUCH FUCKING MONEY.

ELECTRICITY IS OF THE WALL BALLS IN PRICE.

RENT INCREASES EVERY FUCKING 3 MONTHS.

all in all just get your shit together.

who do i vote for lads, is this bernier /ourguy/ how can I redpill normies the boys know cuckdeau is finished.

>Someone mind giving me a quick rundown on everything significant Canada's doing wrong

You exist.

New thing we're doing, just chatting about serious ways we can unfuck Canada

Don't be so sure. I'd argue that it was the 1989 multiculturalism act that killed us. Canada was still very white and quite conservative for decades after Pearson. Trudeau also forced his policies on us, millions of Canadians didn't agree with what he was doing. You also have to take into context that multiculturalism was more of an effort to dilute Quebec natioanlism than it was to fill us with muzzies and chinks.

The last nail in our coffin was when joe clark won in '79 but the liberals bitched about it so much another election was called and they just barely won. Then trudeau went on to open the floodgates in the 80s and it all went downhill

if the american is in here it means the other burgers didn't like him either.

>when liberals try to steal your memes

Well I welcome it. There used to be a Canadian Nationalism general that was made every so often. I don't think we'll be able to maintain a constant thread though, unless someone is always here to post news updates.

>CSIS & RCMP BTFO

ummm what about CSE?

of for fuck sakes whats CSE, GOOGLE, CSE SPYING CUNTS. O FOR FUCK SAKE

cse-cst.gc.ca/en

>denial

We need to get rid of the discord. It was okay with the first thread but now it's all memes and no discussion.

Job Title Closing date
C/C++ Software Developers
2017-03-31
Computer Systems Admin/Computer Systems Analyst
2017-03-31
Computer Systems Administrator
2017-03-31
Cryptanalyst / Cryptoscientist
2017-03-31
Cybersecurity Analyst
2017-03-31
Data Miner
2017-03-31
Foreign Language Intelligence Analysts
2017-03-31
Full-Stack Developer (Java/Python/JavaScript)
2017-03-31
High Performance Computing (HPC) Researcher
2017-03-31
Mechanical Designer (New)
2017-02-24
Network Analyst
2017-03-31
Other – General Application
2017-03-31
System Administrator
2017-03-31
Telecom Technologist & Network Analyst
2017-03-31
Vulnerability Research Engineers / Software Reverse Engineers

.AVAILABILITY YUP NOTHING SPYING GOING ON HERE...........

>he doesn't know how people laugh at the US eternally

YOU COME SAY THAT TO MY FACE

>Canadian Nationalism general

You are literally a post national country with no core identity. You have nothing to be nationalist about.

Good lord my sides have evaporated.

I'm a freetard so i've never used discord. unless it's causing a circlejerk i don't know if memes alone warrant it being taken down. it would be better if everyone posted here though

They are not laughing anymore.

Takes away a lot of users too.

We have an identity. Leftists have been trying to erase it for years but it won't go away unless they send out tolerance sqauds to eliminate all real Canadians.

Because Trudeau said so? Get your ass back to Mexico and never talk about the human species again, you brown-skinned swine.

>We have an identity.

No. You really don't. You're just a fucking leaf. You're also like 90% libtards.

>Get your ass back to Mexico and never talk about the human species again, you brown-skinned swine.

Wat? Why would a Mexican be berating Canada? I love it when I bully leafs and they just say random shit hoping it will stick because I make them depressed. Kek.

Oh and brb watching ICE raids as we kick spics out. Thanks for reminding me with your projection.

A couple cities are liberal and have niggers, but most Canadians are still conservative, Christian, and white.

man go put on you generic hat turn it sideways a bit, crack a new energy drink, and slowly, gently now so you dont forget, fuck youself.

also shit say sorry to your mom she reads all your internet history while your at school

>but most Canadians are still conservative, Christian, and white.
>this level of denial

"BERNIE CAN STILL WIIIIIIN!"

>55%

officialnpc.ca/education.html
>We will also prioritise, with the consent of the provinces, to offer places in university to Canadian citizens first and to raise tuition costs for foreign students.
the reason there's so many foreign students here is because their tuition costs are so high in the first place. Money is no object to the child of a Saudi prince or Chicom functionary, but universities can charge them double tuition, so they take as many was possible. Forcing universities to charge foreigners the EXACT same price as Canadians would probably do much more to prevent locals from getting pushed out

[TRIGGERED]

Rural Canada motherfucker.

Have you ever been to Canada? It's fantastic outside the large urban centres. I don't use Los Angles to represent all of the U.S. even though it's all brown.

WE GOT TO STOP BILL M-103 ON FEBRUARY 16th!!!!!

>6 gorillion

I hope you enjoy watching Gen Z from afar.

Rural Canada is about as effective or worth a shit as a urine flavored lolipop.

>Have you ever been to Canada?

Why in God's name would I fucking do that?

I don't understand why people upset with the cost of housing don't just go squat on crown land. I'm in the process of building a small hydroelectric turbine (pic related) for precisely that purpose.

The best part of a hippie squat is that when more people start coming, you can get a mini-economy going that exists without paying any taxes to the Trudeau regime!

now now i see, you a lasagna lipped vagina, trying to act tough, god so easy to miss.

Calgary here. I live in the suburbs, it's comfy as fuck and almost exclusively white. But when I go downtown, there's chinks and shitskins all over the place.

It's surreal. It's like a different city.

because its fucking beautiful.

Canada is prestine nature outside of the nigger cities.

Because as long as you stay away from the cities it's all good. Michigan's upper peninsula is beautiful but Detroit is a shithole. I'd say MI is a great state minus Detroit, Canada is a great country minus Toronto and Vancouver.

>I triggered the leaf this much

>tfw live in Toronto
>whites virtually nonexistent
Looking to move back to Northern Ont. what a day it'll be when I leave this war zone for good.

working on it, but im gonna buy some land. where the turbines located at.

youtube.com/watch?v=MRHYCo7fBbM

>30 second ad for Ontario premier
>Try to virtue signal that he's a great humanitarian
>Literally state that he funds autism

Are these people really that dumb?

So you have some nice land. Yay.

I'd sooner visit the mountains and forests of Norway.