SMOKING in Cartoons!

Remember when you saw smoking happen in cartoons and commercials using famous fictional characters?. They are all gone now cause of laws. Why can't america be cool again and smoke a menthol?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Chu5tI4tIc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What does Sup Forums smoke?
I do first post best post

Smoking is degenerate.

i vape

Pall Malls

>menthol
So, are you a gay or a woman?

I still remember the [good] Tom & Jerry cartoons.

Smoking, drinking, violence, guns, negro stereotypes, cat calling and eternal damnation. It had it all.

Sup Forums smojes BBCs

>smoke a menthol?

Go have a mint you absolute faggot.

Can we have a thread on 2nd hand smoke? How dangerous is it?

Many European countries still allow smokers to smoke inside (see: Austria). Why aren't the rates of lung cancer significantly higher for Austrian bartenders than they're for British ones where smoking inside is prohibited everywhere?

Also, smokers usually die in their 70s. If a guy who smokes every single day, multiple cigarettes a day, for 40+ years only develops problems, on average, in his 70s, then, how dangerous can passive smoke really be? (just google smokers life expectancy if you don't believe me).

I'm not saying 2nd hand smoke is not dangerous but there are some incredibly intelligent people like Peter Hitchens who say that the whole thing has been greatly exaggerated.

So, what is it? Is second-hand smoking really a big deal or has it been exaggerated?

>menthol

>Remember when you saw smoking happen in cartoons and commercials using famous fictional characters?
No.

Marijuana

well if you live with someone who smokes and you're constantly in the same room with them then yes, it is kinda dangerous.

but you have to realize that smokers only 10% of the smoke that gets into their lungs.

so unless you live with a smoker who's blowing smoke on your face all day, then I'd say you're pretty safe, it is exaggerated, but for a good reason, it's still better to not have young kids inhale smoke for example.

here's a guy explaining a little bit, his videos are alright, they helped me understand a few things I didn't know when I quit smoking like 7 months ago:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Chu5tI4tIc

>putting fags in your mouth

>tfw my dad smoked from the time i was born until i was 14
>tfw I developed a chronic disease when I was 13 that may have been triggered by second hand smoke

>Flintstones
>Cool
Hanna-Barbara was the shitty Canadian flash animation company of it's day.
Everything was either a re-skinned scooby-doo, re-skinned Flintstones or an animal character based entirely on bad impressions of celebrites.

This, menthol makes you infertile nigger

The Flintstones was never originally a children's show. You could compare it to the Simpsons. It's just that back then they never did anything racy on television so it was all quite tame by today's standards.

Cuban cigars, only once per week. Anything other than that or tobacco pipes is degenerate.

I couldn't believe adults would watch that tripe. It was barely animation.

AlCapones senpai

what a fucking neckbeard

confirmed for smoked 4 times in his life

American spirits light blue

Camel blue

Yellows, my man

I bought the black and they are pretty strong when you only smoke 0-3 a day so I can't enjoy them.