80% of America BTFO!

Suck it blue collar tards

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/2016/12/30/14128870/foxconn-robots-automation-apple-iphone-china-manufacturing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i hate this fucking kike

fpbp

>nu skills
is this a reference to nu-males?

maybe inner city black folk should develop nu skills, go 2 school & stop relying on entitled mentality that "muh gibs" will b there 4 u

At least my daddy had a job.

Maybe niggers should stop relying on the gibs me dat mentality.

Oh that's racist? Then how the fuck isn't what you just said you kike?

Beat me to it. Also hivemind.

>nu skills
what did he mean by this?

fuck off shill

Tiny Tim Wise with his drivel and his lies

>tfw you hate Wise but don't disagree with that statement

women studies

Anyone who's ever made a career out of politics shouldn't have the right to tell others to develop "new" skills. Fucking leeches.

>develop new skills
>says the kike with literally zero skills himself

The kike can't use capital letters but NU = Nigger Understanding. They should start to learn empathizing black people more. It's a skill.

Why would you want more people competing for your mid level do nothing office job when they are being automated faster than manual labor at the current time?

Do these guys just like in their own little world where they think they are superior to everyone; even as people doing the same jobs as them are becoming unemployable left and right as their own job pool shrinks and imported workers also take the remaining jobs for half the salary?

>4 u

>Tries to insult people for being stupid
>nu skills
Another reason this faggot is completely irrelevant.

>Do these guys just like in their own little world where they think they are superior to everyone
Yes

>folk
>nu skills
>go 2 school
>muh
>4 U

an actual adult wrote this

Instead of replying with an actual argument, all I see is triggered snowflakes. Stay cucked, you stupid fags

Say what you want about Donald Trump, the man knows how to fashion a tweet. He can take a message, condense it into 140 characters, and 90% of the tweet will be grammatically correct, and spelled correctly. Probably has to do with his skill at Branding and Slogans.

Look at Tim Wise's tweet. It's like a child. The man has no idea how to say a lot when he's forced to say only a little. On top of that, it was so important to him to throw in that "muh daddyys job" jab, he's willing to sacrifice legibility on the rest of the tweet.

"Maybe White rust belt folk should develop new skills, go 2 school & stop relying on entitled mentality that "dad's job" will be there for u."

Should still fit the 140 characters, it's a little more professional looking, and you still get to keep the """sick burn.'""

This is why Trump won the election.

>but niggers should feel free to sit on the porch all day collecting gibs

This guy needs to have an accident. A fucking paid shill talking about "nu skills" get the fuck outta here. I assume he's one of (((them)))

Why? Why do they despise the working class so much? Why do they hate the people that work to keep them warm and do the jobs they would rather not do? Why do they not have any respect for them when they work to keep civilization afloat?

Someone tell me why.

>Time (((Wise)))
Day Of The Oven soon....

>all I see is triggered snowflakes

Then stop hanging out on reddit and twitter, you stupid fucking nigger.

No, its a reference to the 'nu-conomy' in which there are only service sector jobs and all productive work is moved offshore or put on the shoulders of illegal immigrants.

>nu
>muh
>4 u

No matter how much you pay them, white people will never work on farms.

>he's trash talking the blacks on Sup Forums, must be a shill!

>80% are blue collar

Where did you get that retarded stat from?
current year stats: White collar >>>>>>>>>>> Blu collar

Of course you'll end up triggering the poorly educated trumpets. Enjoy the lulz.

>like there are no unskilled workers in big cities
>would he talk to a fast food worker in a metropolitan city like this?
>tell a fast food worker to develop new skills, tell them to go to college

Because the dirty peasants have the nerve to think for themselves instead of just voting the way their betters tell them too.

He's right.
The people in the the rust belt need to learn that not everything can be handed to them on a silver platter.

Maybe Tim Wise can go suck black cock and quit telling us what to do. Why is automatically assumed that big city libtards know whats good for everyone that is not. Sounds elitist to me. Here is a novel idea, A lot of people hate school and dont want to go. They just want to work, raise a family and be left the fuck alone. School is not for everyone

>muh
isn't that a Sup Forums slang?

>Leaf

They took all the construction jobs too cunt.

White man used to be able to raise his family on a carpenter's pay. Just 10 to 15 years ago

The way liberals talk about poor whites is crazy. It would sound incredibly racist if it were said for any other group of people

lol btfo butthurt cuck

get a job throwing kikes into ovens.

elitism, they think the workers will never revolt and drain the blood out of them and their families.

>elect orange retard just to "piss off liberals"
>w-why are things bad? I-I don't understand!!

I don't.
>muh automation costing jerbs
Which of course explains why Apple contractor Foxcom has 12 year old Chinese girls assembling iPhones by hand.

kek tweet this to him and post it here

>elect orange retard just to "piss off liberals"
>w-why are things going so well?!

I would

maybe dr pavel should develop nu friends, go 2 plane & stop relying on entitled mentality that "muh hired gun" will be there 4 u

Yes, please, more victim blaming and condescension from the Left. It's absolutely what I want. That way they'll never get back in power.

Do you know where you are at?

based Japan

If your argument can be dismissed by saying "fuck off jew" then you don't matter

2% of the population, 60%+ of the media, fuck off jews, end Jewish privilege

Yeah things are going really well in conservashit areas.

No you wouldn't, you're a faggot bitch.

I would.

If the father's place of work is thriving and the son has the opportunity to get a position there, he will. I'm assuming Wise is referring largely to jobs requiring more strength and endurance than his fat ass is capable of doing himself.

8 years of a political party in power that actively works against you tends to do that

The democratic party needs to reform, they are a cancer

As someone who when to college to be a mechanic it is rather sad to see someone look down on others while using 2 and nu. Go kill yourself worthless scum.

holy fuck, maybe people should stop thinking they can get the government to force employers to give them $15 an hour to flip burgers. The logic is no different.

Pibk collar service sector jobs that robots will be doing in 10 years, thus renewing the cycle.

dont worry, they are going to choose a white hating muslim dude for their DNC head kek

>they still have not learned

>8 years

8 years of mostly republicans controlling all branches of government that followed 8 years of Bush

>how much you pay them
You mean more than the $1.50/hour?

fpbp

(((Tim Wise)))

That is false though.

>80%
wat?

Great idea, just keep pushing the hate for the majority. it's working so well...

Do they realise they are actively pushing people to the right?

Only the rich can go 2 dchool tho

>Do they realise they are actively pushing people to the right?

No and we should keep it that way, my friend.

>Suck it blue collar tards

Wait, isn't that the attitude that pushed thousands of out of work urban blacks to start dealing drugs?

Pushing people into a corner and then telling them their shit might not be the best idea, user.

If you some how force them to come to america it'll be automated pretty quickly due to high labor costs. However even if 1000 jobs in China becomes 50 jobs here thats still 50 more americans making double than they could flipping burgers or cleaning the designated shitting aisle with a similar level of job skills.

Also its a more realistic goal than going 100k in debt to fight 200 other people with similar debt for a 30k/year job that gets taken by a guy on a work visa from a country that has free education.
Even if we had free education they wouldnt decrease H1B numbers so that people would actually have a job when they graduated.

Wrong neighborhood

a-ano... nani ka?

So you finally admit we're the majority, good, good, now just admit we're the men and bend the knee faggot

>Shaquanda deserves a $15/hour for working at McDonalds
>We need Pedro to work for $5/day illegally because Cletus wants $20/hour for hard physical exhausting labor.

How can liberals even invoke 1984 these days without realizing the blatant doublespeak?

oh it's Tim Wise. He's just mad at Sup Forums cause they have out trolled him. And trolling is his JOB.

Strength and Endurance can be built, its all in the mind that really matters when it comes to these physically hard jobs.

>ugh why don't white people just die already???!!
>wait, WHY DID WE LOSE THE ELECTION??!!

>This is why Trump won the election.
Well, his communication skills were a big part of it. And the fact that he talked to the Rust Belt voters the Democratic Party took for granted. Tim Wise is lashing out at the same voters in the Rust Belt that his party ignored and Trump courted. And rather than courting those voters, he's attacking them. Most of the Democrats are. It's about as close to political suicide as you can get.

>6 years control of house
>this election took control of senate

Tim Wise is a douche.

2018 elections are coming though. The leftards are filling out folders full of meme bullets

DUDE FUCK POOR WORKING CLASS PEOPLE LMAO
- the left

>dems voting in midterms

Not worried.

theverge.com/2016/12/30/14128870/foxconn-robots-automation-apple-iphone-china-manufacturing
>Implying they aren't replacing everything with robots as well
That way they don't get any human rights complaints

It's not just the factory jobs that we loose but it's every single job that is even remotely tied to that industry. Detroit and Flint didn't go to shit because every one lost their job when the auto companies left. Detroit and Flint went to shit because when the big industry of the area leaves so does every thing that supports it. Auto factories leave, don't need those tire suppliers, or metal suppliers. Glass for windshields. Oil. Gas. Plastics. Electronics. Everything that is needed to go in a car. GMC doesn't make every in house. Smaller companies supplied them and when the auto factories closed up there was no reason for the supporting industries to stay. Then the service jobs begin to suffer because unemployed factory workers can't afford them anymore. They also can't afford new homes or even to repair the one they have. Construction leaves town. Services leave. It's a never ending spiral until you get what Flint and Detroit are now. A 75% population loss in a crime ridden hell hole where the only jobs left are McDonalds are dealing dope on the corner.
Fuck this Fucking Fuck

It blows my mind at how hostile they are to the working man.

Working men cannot eat social justice and can't pay their rent with gender equality. They'll always vote for who they perceive is going to help them.

What a dick. Does he realize a lot of these folks don't have the means to just pack up and move? Where does he want them to go? NYC, San Fran, LA? Does he know what the rent is there, let alone the average mortgage payment? Good luck selling your 50K house in Bumfuck, WV and being able to afford housing in one of these "jobs havens."

They don't want silver platters. They just want the jobs that got shipped overseas.

Maybe Tim Wise should learn to god damn spell.

>Robots start throwing themselves off roofs.

I guess you could say he's not very wise!

WTF even collage grads are unemployed, the problem is there are no jobs not the type of job

I hope these fucking slimes never stop insulting the disenfranchised white working class, calling them lazy entitled, when all they want to do is have steady work so they can pay the taxes which feed the liberals' favorite pet niggers.

Next time Trump will get 90% of the white vote, and we'll finally have the power we need to purge these creatures on the day of the rope.

If I saw this faggot out in the country I would literally kill him.

>attempt to be party of the working man
>ignore then and make fun of them

HOW DID WE LOSE?

I personally hope they keep doing it. This election finally saw the myth that the Left cares about the poor working class shattered. The more they talk like this, the more people they drive away.

No, don't you see? They needed to focus on making sure all three of the transgendered Pacific Islanders who sexually identify as dragons vote for them!

>We insulted them and mocked every aspect of their lives, how could have turned out this way!?