Drumpf BTFO!!!

Drumpf BTFO!!!

Say it with me fascist scum:
Madame President Michelle

Please. She's like Barack but minus 40 IQ points

How funny would it be for hillary to lose the democratic primary to michelle, then have trump whoop michelle in a landslide.

>Presidential qualifications
>Was married to one

If this tactic worked Hillary would be in office.

Just like she fixed school lunches amiright?

How do Dems even let Obama stay in the party? He fucked them up worse than Carter.

This bitch couldn't even fix High School lunches

DNC BTFO

You think that will stop an empowered black woman who is leading the charge for diversity?

TRUTH

Serious question: Did Michelle do a single thing during the last 8 years, besides ruin children's school lunches?

>I wake up every morning in a house that was built by slaves
Does the left ever miss an opportunity to pat themselves on the back?

Well, I guess Affirmative-Action has never cared whether someone was qualified for a job or not.

Liberals literally doubling down. From female to black female. I could actually see this happening.

obama is a shill. He probably still around because hes still has use from corporate

Michelle Obama was first lady meaning she has more experience in dealing with international geopolitical affairs in the middle east than in Drumpfs one finger.

i just read an article that he has been using his army of agitators in some of the "protests" against trump recently.

He's trying to become another Soros. (all for money ofc, he has no other skill than to con people out of their money)

You can't have negative IQ

Next time you see her walking on stage will be at HER inauguration.

/thread

because michele obama obviously has 10 years of negotiating with huge international organizations, political and social leaders, and private agencies; all since she was the first lady for a few years.

Underrated

soooo wait a minute. If you're attempting to associate with some people that have been dead a very long time, then I will play into it and say; so you live in a house your people built. the problem is what now?

So she'll avoid all stages during the campaign?

>Clinton runs again
>Michelle runs
>Democratic Party tears itself apart fighting over the choice between a Black Woman or a White Woman.

as a democrat I would never vote for a white person, their the problem with the world. Look at all the war due to white power.

Yes please.
>muh healthy foods act passed in 2010
>flash forward to 2020
>A huge portion of 18-28 year olds would have had dealt with this retardation.

Just spam her healthy lunches and she'd lose bigly. Nobody likes hamburgers on whole wheat bread.

>when will MSM admit that nigger is a tranny?

She isn't running, and has said that multiple times.

The only black woman I know who can run and has a good chance is Oprah, and she's good friends with Trump so I don't think she'll oppose him.