France! NO! Halal for Mudslimes is a RIGHT!

'You eat or you go' Muslims furious as mayor scraps pork-free option on school dinner menu

express.co.uk/news/world/755920/muslims-furious-Saint-Seurin-mayor-Marcel-Berthom-scraps-pork-free-option-school-dinners

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3097640/The-Luft-wafer-Ice-cream-cone-named-Adolf-Hitler-sale-India-sparks-anger-Germany.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Muslims furious
That's when you throw them in gassing centres

>MFW India makes a good post for once.

Is the gas from your ass? I imagine a stroll near the Ganges on a hot day could make any man die if a strong gust blows.

Tell me more Ajay.

Did you know that India worships Hitler??

Explain yourself!

The blonde on the left is a French actress who converted to Islam. The war is already over. Muslims are winning in the wombs of French women. There will be no France in fifty years. Just an extension of the caliphate.

>poo in the loo
>gas from the ass
It..it literally writes itself.

Hindus are fucking based.

Dinner at school? Am I crazy or is that bizarre?

SWISS PISS
SWISS PISS
HIS JOKES ARE SWING AND MISS
TOO BAD ITS THE BANKER'S ASS HE MUST KISS

only onions? no garlic or other spices?

I'll convert her back to Catholicism with MY DICK

Fpbp based POO!

I'm not much of a pork fan when you can get beef instead but whatever that is looks pretty good.

are we doin rapbattle now? Just how black are you? On a scale from snup dog to emenim?

>School cant afford two different meals to please the muslims.
>Muslims argue discrimination
>Full body veiled parents.
In their home nations can they afford it? Im so sick of their subterfuge. Stretching western laws emptying our coffers whilst undermining western law with calls for sharia. They can go eat sand in the middle east instead if they are so unhappy with everything in the west. Not like their cost couldnt be spent on actual westerners instead.

eating meat is disgusting, let alone pork.

hmm, yes but even though muslims shouldn't be enabled, fish and/or vegetarian plate should always be available.

In the thumbnail, this pic looked like muslims bowed in prayer.

what is that pork dish called? just ribs? I'm expanding my pork folder and I could use some variety.

This is just window dressing, bread and circuses for the angry masses. What they should be doing is a media blackout in Paris while they beat some skulls into paste.

Her mudslime husband beat you to it... and beat her too. It's their way.

>India worships Hitler
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3097640/The-Luft-wafer-Ice-cream-cone-named-Adolf-Hitler-sale-India-sparks-anger-Germany.html

Are they red pilled?

We're never letting you in mudslime.

>A lack of Holocaust education in India means that people on the sub-continent know little about the Nazi leader, and consequently Hitler-themed pubs and restaurants are not viewed with outrage.

So this is what happens in countries the jews have no influence in.

>This damage control by France

I need to edit that Hitler away from the rest of the pic but don't have time right now.

They should have pork only menus in refugee camps.