Pizza

gate

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9oofI0AKrJs
youtube.com/watch?v=Dpi2rwMKLLc
youtube.com/watch?v=qXxkFd3lHaM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Bogdanov
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3484135/Belgian-paedophile-kidnapped-murdered-children-planned-abduct-youngsters-create-underground-city-abandoned-mineshaft-lawyer-reveals.html
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/?q=pizza&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=6#searchresult
newsinenglish.no/2016/12/08/norwegian-convicted-in-huge-pedofile-case/
timesofsandiego.com/crime/2017/02/02/28-children-rescued-500-people-arrested-statewide-human-trafficking-raids/
jamaicaobserver.com/news/Haiti-police-arrest-dozens--arrest-12-in-human-trafficking-ring
chicagotribune.com/suburbs/arlington-heights/news/ct-ahp-super-bowl-sex-sting-trafficking-sting-tl-0216-20170208-story.html
foxnews.com/politics/2012/02/27/media-matters-boss-paid-former-partner-850g-blackmail-settlement.html
theguardian.com/media/2014/jun/26/savile-bodies-sex-acts-corpses-glass-eyes-mortuary
rt.com/uk/170672-uk-politicians-pedophile-ring/
youtu.be/F0vwOvVuQe4
youtube.com/watch?v=oBSvUlkB61s
youtube.com/watch?v=JsneUtTsvAk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

deleted and banned in 3...2...1...

this is now an "art" appreciation thread

When you rinvestigation doesn't have a single piece of irrefutable evidence it's a conspiracy theory, sorry

Epstein thread:

>just ignore the hundreds of things hinting towards satanic pedo deathcult
>its just a coincidence
>just ignore that all of it hints towards the same satanic pedo deathcult instead of hinting to all kinds of things like weapons trading, drugabuse, sexoriges, general corruption and bribery
>truly just another coincidence that the coincidencs coincidently hint all towards the same fucked up stuff

can you do me a small favor and take the biggest calliber you can find, put the gun you loaded it into in your mouth and pull the trigger?

DON'T FUCKING DELETE THIS MODS

>jew
>white
pick one

Watch before this thread gets shoah'd

youtube.com/watch?v=9oofI0AKrJs

>Investigation

Sounds like Podesta.

Reminds me of youtube.com/watch?v=qXxkFd3lHaM

it does.... when you listen to him giving a speech you can hear a kind of new york sounding accent peek out a bit but since this is his TRUE FORM it's much more apparent. he has the kid call him john... don't forget he's got an underground lair where he shows sketchy content on huge walls

Fuck the FBI better open this thing up when they raid. Probably a fucking dead kid inside.

>implying that's the only one

i simultaniously hope this isnt him/fake just like all of pizzagate and im just a lunatic imagining it since it would be a much more beautifull world if i were and if there werent satanic pedo deathcults in our government, but also hope its real because it might be the nail in that fucking piece of shits coffin

>(((coincidence)))
Shut up goy-I mean pleb.

A reminder what modern "art" is and who the "artists" are. Provided by an anonymous curator in a ManhattanKnights thread.

Modern Art is used to launder $$$ for Alphabet agencies Arms & Dope sales, pay off sources/off the books contractors, etc.

many of these "artists" are raised in this "world" (ie children of parents whom are life long operatives living under cover as "a family" in one place/key "job", etc)

The orbiters of these scenes are also involved... on a different tier (MK-type social conditioning/Culture Creation" programs)

What you all are stumbling upon here (MK pedo network) is their little sub-culture. Pizza, hearts and aliens having a different symbolic meaning.

A majority of these people are clearly homosexuals and pedophiles, since they have basically grown up in a completely illusory world parallel to society. They have a messed up moral compass because they believe THEY live in the REAL WORLD... and everyone else lives in the ILLUSION.

In a way, they are correct.

I appreciate art.

mods on here are like reddit mods nowadays it's sad

daisy

I'm sure the mods have gotten death threats.

life extension through blood transfusion

the other bogdanov

Its all that PLUS you can just "donate" it decades down the line and meanwhile write it off your taxes while it stays in your home.

chekt. damn. d0bs confirm
>those poor guys/gals
>hang in there

if shadman had an autistic son I imagine that's something he would draw.

PIZZA GATE IS FAKE U RETURDS

This is the video that keeps getting removed?

KEK be upon us

it blows my mind how any regular person can do one little weird thing and their peers condemn them for it... but this guy...

Maybe...maybe nots

Dutroux
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3484135/Belgian-paedophile-kidnapped-murdered-children-planned-abduct-youngsters-create-underground-city-abandoned-mineshaft-lawyer-reveals.html

Podesta emails
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/?q=pizza&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=6#searchresult

Rude.

Damn...

I want everyone to meet Alexander Bogdanov, a significant Communist Radical from Belarus

"His scientific interests ranged from the universal systems theory to the possibility of human rejuvenation through blood transfusion."

Fuck that

pedoring Norway
newsinenglish.no/2016/12/08/norwegian-convicted-in-huge-pedofile-case/

San Diego bust
timesofsandiego.com/crime/2017/02/02/28-children-rescued-500-people-arrested-statewide-human-trafficking-raids/

Have the mods ever given an official reason why the delete these threads?

We aren't doxing anyone, and this is highly political.

Yes, because they consist of alternate reality roleplaying.

I don't believe they have. I'd be shocked if they did.

If this is true, it's the single most damning piece of evidence against the establishment that ever existed. People could literally overlook 9/11 being jews before they could accept a pedophile ring running the nation.

Strand on Volta

Art Gallery James ran with Brock

Lots of info on this has been scrubbed from google

why?

Haita bust
jamaicaobserver.com/news/Haiti-police-arrest-dozens--arrest-12-in-human-trafficking-ring

Super Bowl busts
chicagotribune.com/suburbs/arlington-heights/news/ct-ahp-super-bowl-sex-sting-trafficking-sting-tl-0216-20170208-story.html

Also this was in the Guccifer leak of Sidney Blumenthal's contact list

You know that pedo rings exist among powerful people. The Church, Hastert, Sandusky, Saville, UK MP's. Why is it so hard for people to believe that there is a pedo ring in the US government?

Any more info on this place? Where is it located if still around?

G-guys.. I've been doing some research into this shit for a couple weeks now, following the threads... Just looked out the window to see how bad the snow was.

Across the road someone was pointing a flashlight directly towards me. Towards MY window, and as soon as I noticed they started walking and the flashlight went out... The fuck?

test

I've had a similar experience. Except they walked past my house, then turned around and checked it out again.

moderators are scared because PG showed Sup Forumss power level

Fuck with them.

Get life insurance

To the pig farm with you!

Closed down a while ago, followed by an $850k blackmail settlement. Could be nothing, but strange.

foxnews.com/politics/2012/02/27/media-matters-boss-paid-former-partner-850g-blackmail-settlement.html

>muh hints

the fuck? Here too? Fucking bot I swear

I am dieting and exercising getting prepared to fight in the next civil war (North Carolina Division reporting in) and reading the word "Pizza" and seeing pictures of pizza drives me mad.

I would kill an AntiAFa for some pizza right now.

I am weak Sup Forums

I am a weak man.

It's significant

You guys really kicked the beehive when you started getting back into the Hollywood shit though, they really hated that.

Haha faggot that's a stupid art piece (was it a coffee table?) With NO RELATION TO PODESTA

Muh spooooky hints oh boys I just feel it in my bones

checked

Saville
theguardian.com/media/2014/jun/26/savile-bodies-sex-acts-corpses-glass-eyes-mortuary

British Pedoring
rt.com/uk/170672-uk-politicians-pedophile-ring/

Checked and checked, nice numbers, senpai.

Fuck off or we'll wait for you at your next meeting with Dale

senpai

wtf "F A M" corrects to Senpai

>Who is James Alefantis?

youtu.be/F0vwOvVuQe4

Even if it is a wild goose chase, why are you spending your time on a Chinese LARPing website trying to argue with conspiritards?

this is the longest one of these threads has been up

Why were they being pruned all day?

kek is with us in this thread

I have been personally contacted by a former celebrity turned tech giant in LA over posting a single article on a known scandal, they are terrified.

Break open Hollywood when the time comes to move on pizzagate again, don't leave them alive to counterattack your efforts like they did last time.

Money, bro

What does this shit pay? I would respect you more if you sucked dick for money.

>International network ready to foil my next meeting with 'Dale'
>can't cobble together any evidence

Arrests in 30 min.

Seriously though, am I being profiled or put on a watchlist? I live way out in the fuckin' sticks two and none of our neighbors give a fuck about us. It's fucking with me. I mean, I've occasionally been a paranoid person but shit like this has never happened before.

Let Ben teach ya
youtube.com/watch?v=oBSvUlkB61s

too*

my guess is kids, drugs, and money as an extra something.

>pizzagate
I think you mean 'zzaghazi

That's not Podesta, it's my father.

You're just over a year late in realizing this.

Because it's "fake news" according to them, unlike everything else posted here.

You are fine

youtube.com/watch?v=JsneUtTsvAk

I'm the user from the other thread with the dogs on me. Oh well, I'm leaving Sup Forums soon anyway.

mods are going to b& u IRL get out of there while you can

Oh damn, didn't realize we were already rolling out the info-memes.

You too? Explain?

Guys I'm thinking the reason the mod[bot] hasn't zucc'd this yet is because the ((keyword)) is split in a way it doesn't recognize.
Also mods are pedos because this

They've been pruned for weeks dude. Are you new?

Get a gun and always watch your back.

Today in particular, there were at least 10 threads deleted in under an hour. I can attest that 3 of those were deleted within a minute of creation.

Wow, very informative.

As soon as I started reading about this shit some people have been "walking" dogs around my neighborhood, without leashes, that bark at only me when I walk by.

I have 4. Two .22's, a .308, and 12 gauge. I don't go out much anyway, pretty much stay holed up at my place.

this is what i meant. every single one gone within a minute or two

checked
Podesta will pay