Grammys

Anybody just see that? For those who didn't

Black Panthers took over the Grammys, had woman in Hijabs come up and displayed the black power fist.
>Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NHLD0N68qbY
youtu.be/4zjHRXeM8g4?t=3m6s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you may be the only user watching a fucking gala.

>watching the grammy's

>black power fist
>YO THAT TRUMP BITCH A COON THO

>(((Grammy's)))

Well DUH when black people do something like that it's ok. But DON'T YOU DARE WEAR A FUCKING MAGA HAT YOU WHITE SUPREMACIST TERRORIST.

Are these the guys who called Trump "President Agent Orange"?

Only watching it for educational purposes. Looking for references or symbolism consisting of Satanic or Illuminati material. Music is the number one place where Satanism takes place.

>Watching some liberal hero worship circlejerk.

Yes

yes and it was hilarious. political views aside, dont tell me you didnt get a chuckle out of that.

I started 'hate-watching' this, assuming something like this was going to happen.

Wasn't disappointed

I only heard it from the next room over but it sounded cringey. Sounded like he struggled saying "perpetuating".

Butt hurt white fag detected

Fuck outta here with your emotional bullshit

Here's link
youtu.be/NHLD0N68qbY

Nigger lol I'm not mad, they are the ines who clearly can't stand the fact that Trump is triumphant

>RESIST
>RESIST
>RESIST

and most of the crowd just ate it up. At o e point, there was a brief shot of Tim McGraw in the background just shaking head.

Now, man. That's a pedophile symbol.

No ones mad keep it up nigga when you're enemies making a mistake you don't get in his way please keep doing what you're doing

a tribe called quest needs to go back to the 90s

At-least they were not grabbing their crotch!

FIND IT AND SCREENCAP

Agreed

honest officer, i was only researching this pedo shit!

Just because NASA sent chimps into space doesn't mean Area 51 is sending them back in time.

They did, full version is like 4 minutes long, waiting for release

Did you watch it?
Because they had white people, Muslims, Mexicans etc all on stage. They basically said fuck you to Trump on national TV, and that this is what real America looks like.

Kek'd

This. I honestly despise more than 90% modern day Musicians. I could give a fuck less about the worship and music. The country singers are alright

...And checked.

Kek obviously approves of the Commander.

Saw it. I thought, "Yep, this is exactly what's needed to turn PA and MI from red to blue"

Sturgill Simpson is pretty alright

>this is what real America looks like

Then why did Trump win, dummy?

>busta rhymes
>literally belongs to a religious sect that believes blacks are inherently godly and whites are inherently devilish

youtu.be/4zjHRXeM8g4?t=3m6s

>boo hoo Trump did a travel ban for 3 months from a few countries what an asshole.

Seriously what reality do liberals live in?

Stupid niggers don't even know they're just mimicking the commie fist, an artifact of the marxist co-opting of the civil rights movement. Meanwhile, Marx loved the dreaded "N word" and suggested that they and other primitive peoples perish in the flames of revolution. So ironic that in thinking they display their inherit power of kangz, they in fact advertise what cucks they are for Massa Karl.

Goddamn, that was dumb.

this one

mainstream music is literally the most nigger worshiping, blatant social conditioning nonsense (((they))) have come up with yet. we are in dire need of the next big genre to take over. luckily instrumentation is coming back, so hopefully some sort of funk/rock revival can gain ground in the coming years