How are Jews not white? Redpill me on this... aren't jews of european descent white?

How are Jews not white? Redpill me on this... aren't jews of european descent white?

Ashkenazi's are more related to sephardic jews than their Russian or German neighbors.

Jews are white when they want to be

White people are made in God's image.

Jews are spawn of the devil.

Fuck fact: There is no Jewish race

The characteristics people associate with jews, dark hair, prominent nose, olive skin, etc, this is all aspects of people from the Mediterranean region.

This. They're our "fellow whites" when it suits them but jews when it's time to call the 6 gorillion card.

The Jews that are mostly European blood are Jewish by culture and social circles/connections.
The Jews that are mostly ethnically Jew are definitely the non-whites.

Also, the cultural Marxist Jews are absolute cancer, but I will admit just going by skin color ("white") is not a good indication of different racial groups. For example, slavs and Irish are both "white" but have different genetics. Note I am NOT saying race doesn't exist, just that labeling with a broad white stroke is inaccurate especially for labeling the Jews.

Fun fact: yes there is. You can clearly tell through DNA if someone has Ashkenazi or Sephardic blood.

And they can tell if you are a faggot by looking at yours

how can they be white when they are not even human?!?

Not an argument.

this cunt brings up a good point.

>Antisemitism
>Antiaryanism

Do you need any more proof, that they don't consider themselves white?

>And they can tell if you are a faggot by looking at yours

when you've lost the argument

The Jew is white when the Muslim comes knocking, but is Jewish in all other cases. Also Jews are far more inbred than any other race

This is literally how Sup Forums argues about everything

There's a thread about jews in /sci/ if anyone wants to check out

Ehh.. Ashkenazis have many genetic problems but have you see the rat people in Pakistan? Look it up boy. So much interbreeding.

>muh white pride!

Fuck off and READ THESE PASSAGES RIGHT NOW

>The truth about them

20 Then Isaiah is so bold as to say, "I have been found by those who did not seek me; I have shown myself to those who did not ask for me."

21 But of Israel he says, "All day long I have held out my hands to a disobedient and contrary people."

Romans 1

>This is literally happening right now

21For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools 23and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like a mortal human being and birds and animals and reptiles.

24Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another. 25They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.

26Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. 27In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.

Romans 1

JUST READ THE BIBLE THE TRUTH IS ALL IN THERE AS CLEAR AS DAY

Theres seven tribes of Israel. Only one are greedy dickheads.

I learn science from Sup Forums : the post

go away cultural marxist shoo shoo

From my understand Jews are more genetically related to Middle eastern peoples. DNA analysis shows most Jews originally came from a line of middle eastern males and european females and are closely related to people of the Levant.