What's your profession, Sup Forums?

What's your profession, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aEaw6ktxg-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

booty expert.

good booty there, although high in cellulose.

certified internet crusader

Army ranger AMA

student

teacher, and I'm also a pedo that likes ages 5-11 the best

Ordained pastor

Sucking dick

I put fascists to sleep. xD

>Sucking dick

keklikesthis.webm

Student

Criminal defense lawyer

student pharm

I am a Russian occupyer

nursing student

Network and systems technician.

AHOO

Businessman

how do you like it?

I am a Russian occupier
youtube.com/watch?v=aEaw6ktxg-8

IT. I have to constantly deal with liberals, poos, and chinks.

Unemployed roadtripper, soon to be employed cashier probably, soon to be student

Administration at a jail, best desk job I've had

Voice actor.

besides living alone in the woods, its the only thing I could imagine doing. you rarely get sympathetic clients, but you get to be clever all day long and put the prosecution/police through their paces.

almost all of my friends these days are either prosecutors or officers that I've met in the course of work. we had an election night watch party (prosecutors were all liberal and didnt attend).

Are you considering it?

Sup Forums shitposter

unemployed

funds running out, never heard back from any jobs, entry level like dishwasher too

will probably kill myself soon

Student and airport baggage handler

Physicist focused on quantum computing.

Chemical engineer, to be specific, i work on analyzers in a plastics / polymers plant

what denomination?

Cook

ditto

Not first guy but I'd love to do JAG in air force if being a pilot doesn't work out.

Daytrader

Paramedic

Lutheran

auditor

Chemist, on solar material research.

If you write one good cheap book on amazon that sells 100 copies a day you can make 200 bucks a day.

Or you could write one hundred bad cheap books on amazon that sell one copy a day for the same result.

Actuary (day job)
Pussy fister (swing and night shift)

I'm a cook

Hello data miner! I am a NEET.

cop in a shithole southern city

Account Manager

Technician.

Somewhere between blue collar and white collar work. 90% of my time is spent in the field driving or in front of a laptop, although some of it involves actual labor.

product support engineer

Poh-leece man. It's shitty work but it's fine at times. Not many dindu's where I'm at so I deal mostly with El Salvadorians and whites.

Wildlife ranger in north aus, i catch crocs that threaten and attack people

im a potter sir

memelord and student

Parole officer, by far the most entertaining job I have ever had.

Corporate lawyer

nah

>data mining thread

student

I had a friend in law school who ended up with JAG. He gets to go to all the physical training he wants, gets to claim that hes in the military, and get to claim that hes an attorney. Guy gets laid.

how difficult is getting a law degree? i work as an engineer

have you ever had to shoot dindu nuffins?

>Prosecutors are all liberal
You wouldn't expect that

software engineer

MAGA

EMT

Mining and skinning

Federal Bureau investigation level 4

ER doc (resident)

I work in a large city in a major trauma center

fucking your sister

NEET

Train conductor

Welder / Fitter

True, nu-Sup Forums at it again, sad!

Doctor

Waste Water treatment operator lel

Congressman.

FBI data collector - Sup Forums unit

Nope. Never had to shoot anyone. Blue state so gun laws are tight. Average citizen doesn't carry a weapon and the criminals just stab each other to death. I've drawn my tazer and zapped more people than I've touched my gun. These Salvadorians do kill a few people a year though. Usually rival drug dealers. Thankfully due to all the gibs the blacks stay pretty much to themselves beyond petty theft, robbery, and really nigger crimes.

Not hard tbqh. Stupid ppl at shit law schools will make it seem hard, but it's not, just a reasonable amount of work -- 8-14 hour days depending on if exams. Same as practicing law for me really.

Diplomat.

Substitute teacher

Professional poster on Sup Forums Sup Forums threads and get no replies. I am old fag been here for 6 months

California Department of Water Resources. Sorry about the Oroville Dam. We just wanted some federal funding, that's all.

Professional Alcoholic

aka. Geology student

when did you start law school? i'm close to 27 as an engineer

Online marketing manager

AOO AOO

A H O O
H
O
O

USAF.

software developer

What do you practice? What kind of firm are you at?

Patent Litigation lawyer here

Wendy's chef, 100k per year, 12 inch cock

Dentist

Not a stereotype at all!

Physicist

28, I was probably just about in the top third to quarter of age range in my class.

I really want to get into ER work. Do your nurses, NP's or PA's do anything worthwhile or is it really just the PhDs who do everything

non-mil govt employee

MAGA

Same

my jobs has made me hate first generation poo in loo immigrants even more than I used to. It doesn't help that I live in the same state as the poo in loo capitol of the US.

Local news photographer/news editor