When will latin america be leader of the world?

When will latin america be leader of the world?

when the world all succumbs to islam

Latin America never. Don't you know that Brazil hate Spain-America just like Portuguese hate Spaniards?

from what I know south america is completely different than north america.

That said Only Chili, Urgay, South Brazil, Peru and Argentina are good countries. Argentina going to shit every year though.

Never ever.

when america invades, then genocides them. then they are part of the country.

When they have been eradicated and replaced by white people or asians.

when we kill all the fucking communists Pinocho style

when the rest of the world kills each other and they strategically flood the earth with blow

>Chili, Urgay, South Brazil, Peru and Argentina are good countries.
The only country on that list that can be described as "good" is maybe Chili

>2010

But then Brazil gets a meteor dropped on it by the bugs and Casper Van Deen has to kill them.

I wouldn't imagine Mexico being willing to be associated with the rest of Latin America, or am I wrong?

>The only country on that list that can be described as "good" is maybe Chili

all we have accomplished throughout our history has been made by our own sacrifice, not sucking american/anglo cock like Chile

we still have our pride

when the rest of the developed world gets nuked then Latin America and Africa would stop getting aid so then they'll have to step up on their own

Never, only whites should exist. Japanese can stay too but only in Japan.

>we still have our pride
That's the only thing you guys ever had

how does tyrone's sperm on your rectum feel like mapuche? don't forget to bow down and take a nutshot for your yank overlords

>Don't forget to bow down and take a nutshot for your yank overlords
Thanks for the Argentinian history lesson but don't overdo it or you might get Falklands 2.0

Complete newcewler lolcaucst maybe, otherwise dream on.

why french guyana is part of latin america ? It's just a bunch of niggers and french like paris

Mexico and Brazil are leaders.

Hopefully never. I dont hate the rest of the world that much.

First the west will fall
Then asia will rise
Time will pass and asian will fall too
After asia falls latin america will rise

Chilebros when are you going to join the Union? We'll let you be two states even. Together we'll make sure you get that Antarctic Peninsula clay you always wanted.

As soon as you stop strapping the Mexican boat anchor around your necks.

Fuck this shit

Brazil is always the "country of the future"

I don't want to raise my kids in a country like this

South America can't even solve the problem of roving packs of stray dogs. I've been to three South American countries and I've never seen so many stray dogs in my life. They're everywhere. And they're filthy. It's Latin America's best kept secret.

I wouldn't rely on people who have been conquered by stray dogs to lead anything.

Brazil will never be salvaged, it is a sacrifice to the rest of the world to know what not to do. Thank you my Brazilian friend for being one of the reasons I voted for Donald Trump. After going to Brazil I realized I don't want my country to end up in this state of chaos, fear, and overall sadness.

>China ever surpassing the USA

Yeah, nah. Their bubble will burst soon enough, and then they'll be right back to squatting in rice patties.

Have to replace the far left governments in power to actually begin.Then build infrastructure so the people wont live like serfs.Build industry so that they can compete in the world market.

This isnt going to happen as long the standards of living is shit

Literally never.

It depends, when will it go full right wing?

Never my slanted eyed friend
>t.monkey

WHEN THE SOUTHERN STATES OF BRAZIL RISE UP AND BECOME A COUNTRY!
82% WHITE!

We hate them all, yes, except fo Uruguay, Argentina and Paraguai, the last one not that much even.

been to the south? If you didn't hear some blonde kids speaking Hunsrückisch or Talian, you haven't gone South enough.

That's mostly niggers killing eachother.

South america being a shit hole is simply because they imported significantly more blacks than north america, like, more than triple the amount.

nth for south secession

pls gin education

they couldnt be kicked out either since most of the natives were wiped out and most race mixed with each other.

The white man practically bailed and left them to deal with the problem

>peru
>good country

10.7 million slaves survived the voyage across the Atlantic. Only 388,000 went to North America. South America killed most of their slaves on the sugar plantations. The average life span of a sugar plantation slave was 7 years. It was generally accepted that each acre of sugarcane would cost one life.

2079. Mark that year in your calendar. Things will ugly in 2019, though.

The day they kill all their corrupt leaders and realize of all the potential they have within their natural resources.

Turns out South America is coming and genociding us instead

Quebec is part of Latin America, Yoshi. Don't be racist.

Remember whenever you see a Brazilian post it's probably a guy like this

>tfw blonde and green eyed
>tfw burgers and other gringos think I look like that black dwarf from the North/Northeast

just end my life, senpai.

every time i see this photo get posted i kinda get a little sad cuz the kid looks depressed as fuck

because he already knows he'll never be human

that's not a kid

after the rest of the world nukes each other

underrated

>what are memes

Look at the user I quoted, look at that picture
those niggers inbred right back to homo erectus
My country is a meme.
The South wants out, pls help America.

When Japanese men average 8 inch penises Shiro

>secret
they are fucking in the open how can they be secret

we dont kill doggos, they best friends, unless it REALLY gets out of hand, then we kill a little

many arent even stray, they are just allowed to roam free and come back for eating/sleeping, like cats

Don't know why Peruvians get so much hate. At least they're not massacring each other like MEJICO and Brazil. Not even in the 80s and 90s when terrorism was prevalent did we get to the level of niggerism that those two countries have.

When I finally get to power

Never. We are the trash of the world.

Havent you seen "Starship Troopers" not only is Argentina white / But also has Space Travel capabilities in the future. Its only a matter of time.

Argentina just need to stop dicking around playing Sawker. And invest in Science.

argentina is at most 30% white. the rest are mestizos who have 1/32 european ancestry and think that counts for being white

30% white and shrinking. wanna see what the us will be like in 80 years look at argentina