Has anyone seen the trailer for the 2017 movie "Get Out"?

Has anyone seen the trailer for the 2017 movie "Get Out"?

It's a movie where it portrays a white suburban town as complete evil who subjugate blacks into lower jobs and positions in society and kill the ones who don't comply trying to keep the town "white" but I'm not sure if the movie is satire and making fun of the fact whites are portrayed as evil lately, or if it's serious.

It is made by Jordan Peele from Key and Peele.

Trailer -
youtube.com/watch?v=sRfnevzM9kQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/l8u98U37HZE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I have a feeling I would actually really like that movie, although why do trailers show you the entire fucking movie jesus christ.

Do you feel it's satire or serious?

It's politically related, just like the Netflix thing.

Feels like both desu

it actually looks good

>literally a movie about rural and suburban retards

>Sup Forums saying it looks good because they wish it was real life

kek

Satire or horror-comedy. It's written and directed by a comedian

I had a giggle at the white guy saying "if possible I would have voted Obama for a third term".

But yeah, looks like a dumb propaganda movie, but what isn't these days?

Yeah, that's why I included who it was made by in the OP.

They need to make a version where a white girl goes to meet her BBCs family and they gangbang her on the dinner table. Its only fair.

It's a three hit system. You do a movie like this and naturally you'll get the support of libshits and crazy lefties. Some normies will see the manipulation, but the majority wont really care. And if you keep quiet and don't openly virtue signal about your movie, you'll only earn the scorn of smaller portion of the right. Ultimately if your relatively unconfident about what you can produce; this is a relatively safe second step for Jordan Peele. Ultimately I think he's just trying to make a buck and/or expand his career, and while he would likely side with the libshits if push ever came to shove; for the most part he doesn't genuinely care and is just trying to make it in a seriously fucked up industry. That's my take based off of Key and Peele and Keanu.

FUCK YOUR SLIDE THREAD. SAGED

"I would have voted for Obama for a third term"

I thought it was a joke at first. I think it's actually serious.

The fuck you on about?

It's about how white people indoctrinate black people that get money into "white culture" turning them into oreos (black on outside white on inside" and that it's scary that they lose their black culture roots when they start to get money and move into whiter areas

That's what I would assume at least given the context of key and peeled career and David Chappell s career
And looking at To Pimp A Butterfly

it's satire

the twist is the old white people are grooming young black people and will have their brains transferred into them when they die, because in modern times it's much better to be a black person because of all the benefits you get

It's the stepford wives

With niggas

My opinion on the film otherwise will depend on how much ghostly deer skelly there is present

Ignore the leaf.

It feels like a mix between Stepford Wives and Hot Fuzz.

But like, shitty.

Is this what leftist """"intellectuals"""" think what the right wants?

I cant look at this guy without thinking of his black mirror episode. and without an english accent + racemixing propagand

Its about the Democratic Party

>DING
DING
>DING
DING
>DING
DING
>DING
DING
>DING
DING>DING
DING
>DING
DING
>DING
DING

People will fucking die when this movie comes out.

This movie is DESIGNED to make someone chimp the fuck out. This is constructed totally to outrage and anger any person of color or any piece of shit who considers themselves an "ally".... mark my words user, people. will. die.

Key and Peele are hit and miss when it comes to redpill/bluepill beliefs but what they are pretty consistent in is hilarious comedy, I'm looking forward to it. Entertainment is one of the few things they are good at.

Yeah, in the same way "The Purge" movies portray the "Red" party as evil, rich people who want the poor to keep killing each other and the "Blue" party as good, working class that want the purge to stop.

That movie actually caused a guy to go out every day for I think it was a week and shoot people at random. He even told his mother and girlfriend what he was doing every night and they never told anyone during the first days he was doing it.

Also there was another group who was inspired also by the purge.

I've only seen the trailer but I honestly don't think he's this sophisticated to come up with a movie like this. I believe it was ghost written with the intent of causing a violent backlash from the black community.

comedy or no it was still made to push (((their))) agenda.

this isn't a comedy why does anyone think that?

This trailer made me look at other upcoming horrors and it seems like they are all in the same style.

Creepy whites being over the top/violent

youtu.be/l8u98U37HZE

not surprised jews

It will be an unironic cult movie.

Because it's so ridiculous if it is 100% serious.

White? More like (((White)))

Aren't they all liberal too?

Peele is hilarious, this is probably going to have jokes at both sides expenses.

But obviously there is going to be whitebashing so I wont see it.

I hope it is satire Jordan Peele is better than that

Looks good to me user, although I don't usually like movies with a villain protagonist.

You'd be surprised at how clever some people are despite how two-dimensional they can be in material. But a ghost writer or someone more clever could certainly be involved. Truthfully though that doesn't really mean shit, you know if he's going to fully slap his name on it he's going to get all the credit ghost writers or not. Hopefully it's still funny, because as much as I can despise someone for turning film into propaganda, I at least hope for creativity and quality. Bullshit libshit dogshit or not.

This looks like such a genius, refreshing, spin, on the horror genre - plus its by Jordan Peele.

Tired of typical/standard horror movies; this looks like such a clever commentary on how being black, can be like a horror movie, which should allow people to reflect

The movie looks like the Stepford wives but with a racist twist.
>Take blacks and reprogram them with brainwashing/surgery into "Perfect citizens"

>Take women and turn them into robots so they can be "Perfect wives"

Looks fucking stupid but I'm sure will be good for a laugh. 4/10 would torrent.

yeah the trailers showing the whole plot is fucking ridiculous

fucking kek

God you're a faggot

Badly acted, badly captured, badly written and will be bad in execution.
Niggers are literally Matt Damon from Elysium, and they want into ur white towns

Did you watch the trailer?

Looks good. I'm glad shit like this is being made. It tackles the actual issues without reverting to gibmedats.

Also I think it touches on how we are suppressing racism from the physical realm into the psychic realm

That's because you're a racist

From what I've seen in the trailers the movie is taking it self way to serious for it to be satire. I could be wrong but I think this is just pandering to the left. After the movie comes out you'll probably hear people talking about how the stuff in the movie actually happens irl

not true, there's a evil uncle tom in it too

I'd watch it as a comedy, but you just KNOW white libcucks will take it super serious and the knee grows will probably just be indifferent to it.

Dave Chapelle did good is actually one of the good ones (relative to Hollywood). Pretty much openly said there was some powerful negative prescence because he saw Martin Lawrence go crazy about people trying to "get him". He really respected him, so he decided to live on a farm somewhere with his family. He knew something was up in Hollwood.
I'm glad that he took the direction he did.

anyone else think this trailer is awesome, the movie itself looks like garbage but that trailer is insanely good