youtube.com/watch?v=C-Gg8HH1UzM
youtube.com/watch?v=ji0BILoWwN8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

just look at him, he knows he doesnt have a chance
poor lil fella

We all know that can't be fixed.
Fucking racemixing...

>your average Sup Forums favela shit poster

I would never leave the house if it were me, just get real good at WoW & EVE.

so basically, no change in your current lifestyle?

YYour compassion is endearing
Almost as endearing as this little monkey man

He looks like negro + some obscure rainforest tribe. Genes from oppiset sides of the planet that were NEVER supposed to mix.

Is he regressing back to chimpanzee?

It makes me angry. Humans, and whites above all else must protect their genetic pools.

When USA stops fucking my country it'll be fixed. Dumb brazilian right wingers doesn't understand that.

>Develop francium that can last longer for more than 22 minutes (preferably a longer time, such as a month)
>Make common items infused with it, such as rings, necklaces, watches, etc
>Send in operators armed with these items and make it through security E.Z.
>Drop in stagnant and Zika infested water holes
>Profit off of new weapons technology

OK. lay it on me. What are we doing to you guys?

I think India is probably producing the weirdest looking abominations per capita.
I often wonder what causes this. Would 1st world whites have the same volume of problems if they had no modern medicine?

>doesnt have a chance

A favela is this monkey's natural habitat

He'll be fine

couped our ass for 30 years when we had a nationalistic government that basically created most of our basic industries, and wanted our sovereignty from you guys. Spied Dilma's email and successfully undermined our space program in 2008 while literally supporting her impeachment indirectly, since we discovered one of the largest pre-salt reserves in the world while her vice-president that got in charge after her impeachment is literally for selling all of our oil toward you guys and basically undermining all of our sovereignty in favou of our multinationals. We basically want to unify south america but you guys are literally the one and only stepping stone from us doing it. But thanks to Trump and the destruction of the democratic party that became somewhat easy, now we just have to wait until 2018 and elect our former nationalistic president that made us the 6th world economy of the world for our glory to return

if dat nigga sneeze we all dead

Favela people are brutal and make fun of everysingle flaw a person could ever have.
This little fella would kill himself by the age of 9 if he had to deal with favela monkeys.

the purge is fixing it

You can't fix something that was always broken in the first place.

Is that the missing link between man and ape?

pic related: mother of the boy in OP's pic

No, Indian culture just doesn't "get" what hygiene and sanitation is. Even ancient cultures valued the practice of cleaning ones self. Romans, Greeks and Egyptians and shit back then were probably much cleaner than the average modern day Indian.

teratogenic chemics in the environment since they completely throw enviromental laws out the window in pursuit of development.

I hate when gringos talk about Brazil, for them Brazil is only Rio de Janeiro (favelas and niggers) and nothing else

This country is big as a continent, more bigger than the entire Europe, you guys wouldn't understand this country, not even natives do 100% either

You're no better than niggers blaming the white man for KEEPIN THEM DOWN. You savage coconut fucking rhesus monkey.

>more bigger

>Implying brazil is a shithole because of the USA and not because of the literal ape people infesting it

May a swift death come to you and your stinking corpse be forgotten in the alleyway of a favela, you knuckle-dragging vine swinger. Pedro II is rolling in his fucking grave because of the feces-skinned degenerate primates that have settled in Brazil. You literal nigger. You disgusting fucking orangutan. You unwashed baboon.

Hahaha, jap bros with the bantz

Why are you defending Brazil when you guys have like over 500 slums?

English is not my native language, excuse me please?

And i learned your shit language playing videogames.

You're part of the 30% of Brazil that needs a helicopter ride. There's a reason Chile is so far ahead of you guys-- it's because they cooperated with us. Stop being so hostile and isolationist, and realize that working with your super power neighbor is the only way forward.

>Shit language

Ralajandro please. The guttural utterances you hear in LoL is not how civilized humans speak. The thumping of chests and tongue clicking that you adopted will get you no where in life. Try to at least learn simple english before speaking in your monkey tongue on an American image board.

>calling English a shit language when Brazilian Portuguese is just a jungle ape bastardization of Portuguese

oh the irony

>LoL

Kek!

Portuguese is not a monkey tongue my friend, it's one of the romance languages, along with french, italian and spanish. And i love my language.

he belongs in a zoo, holy shit I thought it was an APE

>And i learned your shit language playing videogames.

Cool. I learned Portugese and Brazilian politics playing SA Battlefield servers. I can tell that you only support liberals because you're racist against whites and Americans. Your government doesn't encourage free market capitalism, and that's why your economy is shit. Stop blaming that on America-- if you would have listened to us for the past 100 years, then you'd have a powerful ally and wouldn't have such a shit country.

You can't spit in our face and then expect our help.

Anybody got the .gifs from atomcentral? I keep not saving them when I see them.

>nucleardetonation.gif

Brazil Portuguese is not real Portuguese

Brazilian niggers hate white people. Nuke plz.

Tell that...
>Portuguese is not a monkey tongue my friend, it's one of the romance languages, along with french, italian and spanish. And i love my language.

Liberals in Brazil =/= liberals in USA

Left-wing scum here support communism and they like people Che Guevara and Stalin

I don't like americans but i'm not racist against white people. I'm not an aryan, i am a "euro-mutt".

Yes, it is.

The same applies to your english that is different from the original country, England. Both have nuances

I don't know why you are trying to be so mean to me :\

No point. He's too fucking dumb to compare his monkey babble with Italian, Spanish, and true Portuguese

That shot honestly makes me nauseous. Spanish sounds like an elf-world language compared to portueshit.

That's a human?

Not really :^)

dat monotit

Thanks leaf. have a fluffy cow in return

Yeah, and Americans have also somewhat butchered the language.

Imagine fapping with these hands

Normal, civilized brazilian don't butcher the portuguese. Only favelados and low-class people do. Like in America, niggers as an example, they speak english incorrectly.

Brazilian Portuguese is a meme, it changes completely depending on which part of the country you are.

Start by speaking spanish like the rest of the hemisphere and not a language that only 1 other country in the world besides you speaks.

Holy shit, what sort of creature is that? My fucking sides!

Railroads

Imagine wiping your ass with those hands, esp. the way ppl from that part of the country do (no toilet paper)... one minor slip and suddenly the equivalent of being raped by a 200lbs prison nigger.

>T. Latuff

ethnic-cultural revolution.
sociopathy is in the blood here.

The Western world's current problems mirror Brazil's. Nothing short of a spiritual revolution, a profound change of mindset, will save it from self-destruction.

The language hardly needs a defense, though:
youtube.com/watch?v=C-Gg8HH1UzM
youtube.com/watch?v=ji0BILoWwN8

>sociopathy is in the blood here.
sometimes I wonder if susceptibility to the false promises of communism is somewhat genetically related.

American is just a jungle ape bastardization of British.

>"stop being so hostile and isolationist"
>elect a president who's hostile and isolationist

There's no cooperation anymore. Brazil will have to unite south america now.

The only hope for Brazil lies in Trump being a complete disaster as a president and tanking the american economy up to a point that the rest of the world will look down to Brazil as an alternative.

Send some Feminist there
Pro tip: you can't.

>The only hope for Brazil lies in Trump being a complete disaster
I wouldn't pin my hopes on that my friend. Probably no going to happen. Trump will make the overall economy better and the left will despise him for it; in this regard, it'll be like a Reagan or Thatcher type situation.

Nice photoshop

what's that? I cunt ear you.

Populism doesn't work, fella. You should know better.

feel free to keep betting on the failure of Trump. Hasn't worked for the past 70 years

I honestly want trump to succeed so your influence disappears forever from Latin America

fucking communist monkeys

stop ruining our online credibility even more

Have you ever read 'Surely you're joking, Mr Feynman!'? Richard captured the national character perfectly, reminiscing about the time he lectured in Rio.

If you haven't, you should. It's full of humor and interesting anecdotes.

>vine swinger
made me spit out my coffee you asshole

Oh but you see he DOES think he has a chance and he DOES leave the house

He isn't even human, he doesn't think you neither one of you

>he doesn't think you neither one of you
HE DOESN'T THINK LIKE NEITHER ONE OF YOU***

We don't. Just destroy this shit. I'm moving from here.

It'll take more than that to correct it.

Your entire post was a mistake.

HE SAID NICE PH-
oh.

thicc

you are so delusional. brazilians are literally subhumans. you even think you invented the airplane

is it real human being?
fuck
i feel sorry for him

literally Jumanji

Son.
All modern apes are exhumans. Chimps - ex whites, gorillas - ex blacks.
Evolution is fake.
Delolution is reality.

Even blacks reject him, That's pretty sad.

>shit language
Your language is literally Portuguese ebonics

Oh my god, that poor little favelamonkey.
Racism aside, I really pity this little guy.

Friendly reminder to never shop at Target.

We already have enough, poo

I feel sorry for the little guy as well user.

At this point I dont really know, but probably should start by destroying favelas and senting poor people to the interior to build new railroads

I live in Rio, so I dont mind.

Stop being a butthurt hue

Holy shit it's the missing link between humans and monkeys

Tactical nuke

Napalm.

He looks like Tyler the Creator

Ok, but put the hot/smart people in a concentration camp first

Maybe when every single commie trash (like you) in Brazil die, Brazil would become something

Man... this boy has some genetic problem
That's not normal

Bring back slavery