Global warming isn't re-

>global warming isn't re-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WUJMR3BUm2s
youtube.com/watch?v=94BeCbh80EQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Global warming and failing infrastructure are two completely different things. Our dams are in horrendous conditions all across the country, its only time before they fail.

Global Warming Is Real And President Pussy Grabber Needs To Pull His Head Out Of His Ass And Do Something.

It might eventually get too hot and the emu will need to make refuge to somewhere colder.... maybe sweden?

Global warming isn't real. What is real, is commiefornians giving gibs to mexican illegals instead of putting money towards proper infrastructure. Then screaming and crying, and probably blaming white people.

Get fucked you pinko scum.

>years of drought
>suddenly get some rain
>wonder why everything washes away, taking the failing infrastructure with it

local warming, bob.

Because people go to California to view the wonders of the glorious western coastline glaciers.

Not even worthy of a (You), try harder next time.

>CALIFORIA IS IN A DROUGHT IT MIGHT BE 50 YEARS BEFORE WE RECOVER THANKS TO GLOBAL WARMING FUCK YOU PAY ME

>A DAM BROKE! THIS WAS CAUSED BY GLOBAL WARMING BECAUSE IT RAINED WAY MORE THAN IT SHOULD THIS IS CLIMATE CHANGE WE NEED TO TAX EVERYONE TO COMBAT IT FUCK YOU PAY ME

OP is a bluepilled faggot

How do you explain unprecedented warming coinciding with the industrial revolution

2016 was the hottest year in history

youtube.com/watch?v=WUJMR3BUm2s
youtube.com/watch?v=94BeCbh80EQ

It's just Trump having fun with HAARP.

Most of the liberals today will be dead in 8 years of non stop purge.

Can some1 provide proof that it was "global warming"? Was the dam in good shape before? Did they see it coming?

>2016 was the hottest year in our roughly 100 years of recorded temperatures, with measurements only being taken in populated areas
FTFY

>My side of the ship went up 150 yards, the titanic isn't sinking.

>years of drought
>suddenly some rain
>wonder why the decaying public infrastructure gives way under the sudden increase in pressure and collapses, because the local government preferred to waste all the tax dollars they bring in giving it illegal Sanctuary Cities and the corrupt politicians/their cronies who administrate them

This. California has crumbling, old infrastructure.

Titanic didn't hit a man made iceberg.

> Something just hit me in the head. THe sky must be falling.

Cool sources faggot. Get an education and learn to interrogate data for yourself.

>a fucking leaf

Why do I even bother.

>implying this is anything other than God punishing California

You really should fix your dams.

Typing Like This Is Makes You Seem Like A Fucking Drongo

Are people seriously blaming this shit on global warming? Everyone knows the dam is in poor condition.

>surprised that all of these infrastructure problems are cropping up in liberal lockdown bureaucratic and welfare fuckfests

Nigger this was the coldest year on record in my hometown.

Don't even remind me of the cuckhold of the watermain systems in NE American cities.

>hire contractors to fix pipes
>pipes still break yearly

>hire contractors to fix bridge
>sets bridge on fire

>destroy parking lanes for bike lanes
>biketards still break the law and run through signs/lights and make illegal turns.

libtards are incompetent leaders

This is normal weather for CA, happens every 10-20 years. Crap dam design on 2nd spillway. Possibly bad maintenance on concrete.

Even if you believe in the increased water load to which the dam is subject is a direct result of climate change, it's still asinine beyond belief to actual blame the dam failing on climate change. A structure of that type is built to withstand much more than that, with a safety factor to boot. If it had been brought down by an extreme hurricane or earthquake, then maybe it'd be up for discussion, but this sort of failure is under no circumstances excusable, it's human failure and nothing but human failure.

ITS A BASIC EL NINO YEAR
THE ONE THEY PREDICTED LAST YEAR THAT NEVER CAME...

>intentionally allow infrastructure to decay so you can keep up with your welfare and government pension debt
>infrastructure fails
>DON'T BLAME US IT'S GLOBAL WARMING'S FAULT

How stupid do you have to be?

can someone give me a quick rundown on this dam thing

#notmydam
#buildbridgesnotdams

Spillway got damaged from large runoff amounts. So they stopped the water and it started to overflow into an emergency spillway where it started to spill and erode the hill, so now the main spillway is being used and could break any time, and they are letting out a ton of water...hundreds of thousands are evacuated

ANY PERSON WHO THINKS THAT ANTHROPOGENIC GLOBAL WARMING IS REVERSIBLE IS A FUCKING RETARD WHO DOES NOT LIVE IN REALITY

Like if you think that the US president could prevent this or similar events from occurring by passing carbon taxes or something you are literally so dumbfoundingly detached from reality that there is no hope for you.

I like global warming, I live in the midwest and I like warm winters. I dont give a fuck about coastal faggots.

I hope its real and continues at an accelerated pace.