Sandy hook thread

Other urls found in this thread:

mediaite.com/online/reports-nancy-lanza-wasnt-a-teacher-at-sandy-hook-elementary/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What Perks did the shooter run?

>reloading before the mag is empty
Fucking viddya playing faggot

bumping for interdast

>no security footage
>no bodies

Whoops, someone accidentally all the evidence

ominous foreshadowing

post the bodies

Google 'adam lanza chicken land' and there is a site that has a list of all the fucking psych meds he was on, from everything to 'body dismorphia' to social anxiety

Big pharma did this

it was real
>in their heads

>jammed

This was the weapon he killed himself with.

how did that kid do this ?

>2017 still thinks Sandy Hook was real

hair is on the front sight. Probably his from when he shot himself.

you do it so you can shoot anyone who comes running at your before you change

That's how the police think he trained. He acted like call of duty was a mass murder simulator

#BanVideoGames

2/9

3/9

Why are these photos so low quality?

That's how Breivik trained apparently too.

4/9

I thought they found the pistols in the car.

Fast mags
Akimbo

Nice...

5/9

6/9

I don't get why everyone but /k/ hates trip code

And who the fuck saves photographs as .png?

7/9

wew. this school looks like shit.

>they only have a a few pistols on earth

Idiot

WHERE IS ALL THE BLOOD???

SANDY HOOK CONFIRMED FOR HOAX!!!!

That's a dirty ass floor for a school

8/9

Ripped them from pdf. PNG was the fastest way to save it to my knowledge.

9/9

I think they're upscales.

I remember seeing these photos here previously in low resolutions like 600x700.

It's Remains Tested Positive for asbestos (the school). - Seems fishy.

eurocucks BTFO

I have a cousin who attended Sandy Hook Elementary School and I can assure you it really happened.

(x) doubt

Nice school. Popular with the parents, and I can see why. Classes were under way at the school. Approximately 700 students were present

Wasn't it also closed for a while when this happened?

/k/ doesn't like trip-fags either. They all got semen filled brownies.

Never payed attention to this, what was his reason for this? I know he was a loony on a bunch of meds but what was his deal?

>takes a rifle and a handgun with him
>leaves another 2 rifles in the car
>pictures show shotgun amo on the ground

No, they found a siga shotgun that he didnt end up using in the car. He might have used it in the parking lot im not sure.

Thanks for correcting the record.
Proofs or it didn't happen

"Self is a delusion and life cannot be anything else than suffering" - Adam Lanza
> The ultimate redpill

why was there an armed SWAT officer from another town hanging out behind Sandy Hook that morning?

This is a known phenomenon with glocks and happens if you "Limp Wrist" fire the weapon.

Something has always bothered me about this incident. That mother fucker weighed 90 pounds before a good shit, how was it that no one body slammed his ass before he did so much damage?

I read the autopsy report that fucker was anemic as hell, he could not have been moving that fast.

Not saying it would have been easy per se, or not dangerous but one good blow to the head and that skinny fucker was done. Chair leg, broomstick, pipe, something?

>sandy hoax

kinda off topic, but who was the lady official that "got shot" at one of her rallies? Immediately it was a "gun crisis" on the news. Nothing ever came of it, which made her martyrdom pretty useless

>taped mags
fake as fuck
>blackhawk
lanza was a poorfag

>white culture

How old were you when your dad handed down the family school shooting rifle

place looks like it had been abandoned for months, wtf am I seeing?

what that not normal where you live?

So was the website

He hit like three classrooms. If it were a high school I'm sure someone might have tried, but it was an elementary school. He was 112 pounds.

crime scene photos taken by PD CSI

lanza is infact my dad, i can assure you it didn't happen and he is alive

Sen. Giffords.

>12

Why is it censored?

that wasn't in the script

I thought I was going to be the first person to know someone from sandy hook in this thread but I was beat again

showing how run down it was for the area it was in. It looks like a fallout 4 dungeon

Gabbie Gifford or something like that. In Arizona.

Teachers, custodian, male staff member?

I grant you I am looking at this as a LEO so my training would have kicked in but, once you get control of the barrel of that rifle, he's bought and paid for at that point.

He can fire it all he wants as long as I am not in front of it and can control where the muzzle is pointing.

right.... armed SWAT officers are commonly seen lurking behind schools all the time these day

thanks.

>Implying this wasn't a hoax to get more gibs for a new school

He was a literal retard. Had mommy issues and apparently resented the school his mom worked at for her spending so much time there.

See
Also apparently had trouble separating reality form fantasy and played a lot of Call of Duty.

Not sure why he shot his mom in the face while she was sleeping 4 times with a .22 though.

too clean

this.

must be fucking weird to watch some autistic kid fucking shoot a gun .

he must of struggled to keep the gun up as it fired.

fuck ing hell

that blood splatter made it all too real for me

why does this school look like trash

Sandy Hook was real.

hi son, time to go to flavortown :^)

>no photos of bodies
>no security footage of shooting
>school gets demolished
k

No autist keeps things this clean
>No tendy crumbs
> No manga
> No proof

oh dear

>112391751
it was built in the 70s I believe.

I think there was talk about building a new one even before the shooting

Implying he existed

why not hoax a fire, then? much easier and the building is destroyed in the process

I weigh about 130 pounds. I could carry 80 pounds on me for a few minutes min, but it drains the energy out of me. Im highly doubtful someone of my size was able to lug around 80 pounds of equipment and move with such a fast movement and firing a gun with decent recoil.

I tested it, because i was curious and it's god damn difficult and any person of decent size could knock some1 of my weight down easily.

I dont buy sandyhook but you never know

Well heres the thing. He started shooing through the front of the school then walked in. people at the front office took cover and called police. the principle and psychologist went and confronted him and were killed.

Teacher once they heard the shooting moved their kids away from windows and into the bathrooms to hide. some of them not locking the door.

Most of the kids were killed while he was standing in the door way of the classroom bathroom and was just shooting into the cramped group of kids in the bathroom.

except his mom didn't work for the school
>mediaite.com/online/reports-nancy-lanza-wasnt-a-teacher-at-sandy-hook-elementary/

>that barrel