ITS HAPPENING THE NAZI OR FIGHTING THE ANTINAZI

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/02/12/neo-nazis-beat-up-brothers-over-anti-fascist-sticker-cops/
metalinjection.net/politics/montreal-fest-cancelled-after-protests-against-black-metal-band-with-neo-nazi-ties-erupts
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jheV3emvLzU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=rD3EVrhmm-U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice

If you wear a symbol of anarchy in public, expect to experience anarchy

nypost.com/2017/02/12/neo-nazis-beat-up-brothers-over-anti-fascist-sticker-cops/

>Liberals roll play as anti-Nazi go out actually confront real Nazi

>get obliterated.

>Aid-bjorn somehow thinks it is a win

> be liberal,>
> post sticker about killing nazi or punching them if u saw some

> get beaten up when u face "real " one

> " “I didn’t think something like this could happen. This is crazy,” one of the victims said. “I didn’t think they would be so brazen as to patronize a bar in Manhattan like that. I go there all the time and never felt a bad feeling.” "

do they think its a video game

Are the people all mentally handicapped? Like is that the big joke? Everyone just kind of feels sorry for them and let's them do their thing and all the "nazis" are just people who aren't in on the joke?

i spit all over my screen this is some good content right here nigga

Play stupid games. Win stupid prizes.

>if your enemy beats you, you win

really activated my almonds

Really, makes you think

There's literally nothing wrong with punching an antifa in the face. Well, I mean, there is in that you just committed assault, but antifa are anarchists who don't believe in laws and shit therefore you couldn't have really committed assault.

I tried warning some feminazi moron at my job precisely this. Spencer isn't some neo-nazi thug, he's a WASPy academic type. Real, actual Neonazi skinheads will have no qualms about beating the fuck out of or killing antifa. If they're in Manhattan of all places, they're everywhere.

Tommy is that you?

>6 or 7 guys
>somehow stop the from knifing you to death
I gurantee it was only the one dude

The logic of this is undeniable

>do they think its a video game
yes

This story sounds like total horseshit.

Reminds me a bit of a guy I picked as an Uber driver once. Was late at night and the guy was outside a fast food place all bummed out looking.

After I picked him up he went into his story which seemed to amount to him having gotten into a fight with a guy at the fast food place. The reason for the fight? The guy had made a comment he deemed 'racist'. So Mr. Anti-Racist tries confronting the guy and gets told to fuck off or get the shit beat out of him. Whole ride to his place he's complaining about how mean people are because of this, like this is a sign of complete societal collapse that someone said something he didn't like.

I have to wonder what the guy expected to have happen. Did he think he was going to tell the guy he was being racist and that he'd slink down into his seat ashamed of what sort of life he'd led and that everyone in the fast food place would pat Mr. Anti-Racist on the back for standing up against wrongthink?

Circle jerking aside, most antifa fags are upper middle class and live at home.
All the actual neo nazis I've ever seen have been poor and working class.

It's really not that surprising that you got your ass beat.

>antifa cucks beaten by a gang armed with brass knuckles and knives
>somehow emerge with only superficial injuries

Fake news

What the fuck dat nigga mean?

The real news is that they got beat up by one or two Trump #MAGA guys and they're trying to make it sound like they survived the Holocaust.

>WHAT IS GOING ON I'M SUPPOSED TO BE ABLE TO ASSAULT PEOPLE AND RIOT AND SAY KILL NAZIS WITHOUT CONSEQUENCE

Anyone who actually identifies as a nazi in the modern U.S. is probably the type of person to casually get into a fight over a bumper sticker. Putting antifa shit on your car is basically advertising that you want to get into a fight with some asshole

They project their own moral worldview of ethnic self-masochism and cucking. If someone called them a racist it woulfnbe the worst thing in the world, and them immediately crumble in anguish and self-defeat. They think other people share those values of ethno-masochism, and will do the same if they utter the magic words of "racist".

They are utterly confused and defeated when people shrug it off and don't partake in their ethno-masocism.

This is a very good point. TRS, Daily Shoah, McDonald, Spencer, Sup Forums, etc are not representative of street gang-tier white supremacist groups.

You can argue with Spencer and try to shout him out at his own conference and he'll argue with you.

The other side tries to stab you for a stupid sticker.

Come on goy I mean guy, all four of my grandparents got turned into lampshades when they were only children in the Holocaust. Don't make jokes about it

>tfw antifa members are getting charged with felony rioting for the inauguration shit
>tfw some 19 year old middle class white kid is going to eventually run into a member of the Aryan nation in prison
>"Yeah I got locked up for bashin' nazis, hey what are you doing with that shiv?"

There are biker gangs out there who don't really classify as "Neo Nazi," but who would relish the chance to beat/kill Antifa. Antifa cucks have a very naive worldview. They think they're like the rebels from Star Wars, and that the ordinary person supports their noble cause

yeah they were talking shit and got stomped, now looking for some cover

>they are utterly confused and defeated when people shrug it off and don't partake in their ethno-masocism
It sickens me how normalized and expected it is. As far as minorities and liberals are concerned if you're white and not a cuck you're abnormal. Like you're supposed to be that way.

Calling women mentally handicapped is taking it a bit far m8

I'm a regular guy but if I saw some cuck openly displaying antifa shit in public I would consider decking them and making a run for it. I can just imagine some autist wearing an antifa shirt ordered off Amazon while walking to buy tacos or some dumb shit.

>I have to share this with everyone... I ran into a friend I haven't seen in a very long time earlier today.......we made some small talk, and then she said to me, "How do you like what's going on with that SOB Trump...I said, "What do you mean"! She said, "Don't you watch the news"? I knew then there was going to be a problem...I said, "Of course I do". She said, "well then you know". I said "yes". she said, "and"?, I said, " and what", I thought here it comes,... I was right!!!! I couldn't help myself but I started laughing...she said, "what's so funny"? I then really started to laughing. I couldn't help myself.. I just got into a laughing fit!!!..She said, "oh no, you're not one that drank the orange cool aid, are ya"? I couldn't stop laughing because she had this maniacal look in her eyes which made me laugh harder. By then, she said, that she was sorry that she ran into me because I ruined her day and walked away shaking her head....and by then , I was hysterically laughing...I left the store and bought nothing...lol... Oh Well, another friend I lost!

Racism: inherent differences among the various human racial groups determine cultural or individual achievement

How else are you going to keep nazis scared if you don't wear a shirt?

Are antifa really anarchists or is this some sort of overlapping confusion due to similiar choice in clothing, music and symbols?

From what I gather antifa is just loaded with pro-commie shit and anti-totalitarian views.

It could just be a cultural overlap of anarchist punk who hate law blending with commies that hate right leaning government.

The Skinheads were compromised for this very purpose. Expect them to cause a massacre and then frame it all on us.

I'm still not convinced that other side actually exists. At least, not outside of prisons, and even those guys are probably CIA shills on the inside of the prison system tbqh.

Wtf nigger. pls lurk more i dont speak oeoeoeoeoeoe.

Couldn't you use their argument that trying to block immigrants from fucking up your country " will only make more terrorists!" with this Antifa?

Being antifascist will only make more Nazis. So stop being Antifascist.

Daily reminder that all Antifa are SHOOT ON SIGHT

Ok so yuge gangfight outside and in public in Manhattan.
No cell phone vids?
Hit with brass knuckles and have bullshit wounds?
No street cam footage......in Fucking Manhattan?
Goys we NEED to keep one Hell of an eye on this one.
If nothing else just to call these faggots out on the 6-7 guys claim.
I'll bet the weapon is a small pocket or utility knife.

>wants less nazi`s
Sandnigger found

>I have to share this with everyone... I ran into a friend I haven't seen in a very long time earlier today.......we made some small talk, and then she said to me, "How do you like what's going on with that SOB Trump...I said, "What do you mean"! She said, "Don't you watch the news"? I knew then there was going to be a problem...I said, "Of course I do". She said, "well then you know". I said "yes". she said, "and"?, I said, " and what", I thought here it comes,... I was right!!!! I couldn't help myself but I started laughing...she said, "what's so funny"? I then really started to laughing. I couldn't help myself.. I just got into a laughing fit!!!..She said, "oh no, you're not one that drank the orange cool aid, are ya"? I couldn't stop laughing because she had this maniacal look in her eyes which made me laugh harder. By then, she said, that she was sorry that she ran into me because I ruined her day and walked away shaking her head....and by then , I was hysterically laughing...I left the store and bought nothing...lol... Oh Well, another friend I lost!

You'd punch a hapless dweeb who poses no threat? You're so manly, you must have two dads

>poses no threat?
advertising is a threat
Make Antifa Dead

>never speaks to you again over a political opinion
>friend

Pick one fag.

>Make Antifa Dead
>MADman

From their behaviour they are mostly anarchists. Not really giving a shit about the outcome of their actions and just wanting to smash shit and aussault people because why not.

On the other hand, they realize that makes them sound even more horrible and pathetic so they pretend to fight "facism" or defend the "working class". They also like to call each other "comrade" a lot.

Yes. There is no actual enemy. It's legit virtue signaling, showing everyone how cool and brave you are while it's safe and easy. These people did not actually think anything would happen to them and I guarantee you if they lived in an actual fascist state or were facing a tyrannical military/police force they would be toe the line shitters. They only go out and do it knowing the police will protect them from any real harm.

>They also like to call each other "comrade" a lot.

This makes me fucking cringe when ever I hear lefties refer to each other as that. They honestly believe they are fighting a valiant, noble battle.

ALL YOU NIGGERS ARE LARPING UNTIL YOUVE BEEN TO PRISON, JOINED A GANG, AND HAVE PARTICIPATED IN A FULL BLOW RACE RIOT. EVERYTHING SHORT IS WEEK END WARRIOR BULLSHIT.

ON ANOTHER NOTE: ONLY ONE SUSPECT WAS CAUGHT MEANING THERE WAS NEVER A GROUP THAT BEAT THEM, THEY LITERALLY RAN IN TO A REAL PECKERWOOD AND GOT THE BEAT DOWN

They are all Anarcho-syndicalists/communists yes. I used to hang out with a lot of them when I was young and naive.

Which is what they are. Naive middle class white kids with a couple token nogs here and there.

They are "anarchists" in the sense that all communists are anarchists. They want to eradicate the state so they can then replace it with a totalitarian communist regime. And of course they will get to lead this new regime into utopia because they are all endowed with superior intellect. Communism is a lot less appealing when you realize that all the people clamoring for it are batshit insane, egotistical retards.

>Clockwork bar
>skinheads?
>bit of the old ultra violence
What did the universe mean by this? I feel like I'm being rused.

>getting framed for a massacre
I actually like this idea.

this anarcho-faggotry is nothing new really

It was the hip new thing flavor of violent revolutionary commie shit imported from Europe at the turn of the last century.

>Antifa
>left-leaning

Understatement much?

You only have the perception of safety leaf.
Cut the power for 3 days and see what happens.

It just makes Commies easier to identify.

It's like Jews self applying star of david armbands.

Keep resisting please.

My city lost power for a week due to a blizzard. It's fun to larp and all user but sometimes reality is not so fantastic.

I'm getting serious battle of cabal street and stonewall vibes

>Trying to say anticom is neo nazi
wew

>tfw you mistakenly thought your parents had rented you an apartment in a gentrified downtown area but it's just an actual downtown area and those guys at the bar dressed like eshay lads turn out not to be doing it ironically

Must be a scary feel.

>let's keep them scared by getting our faces kicked in

Go to any Right Wing rally.

Anti-Fa spit at the cops and call them fascist pigs.

Right wingers break over the barriers and the Anti-Fa literally run and cower behind the police and scream about suing and pressing charges.

I have a job that requires me not having a criminal record but we need retards like you so I hope you do this soon

Yeh, and these faggots were calling 911 when the cops showed up. Wow, so anarchist. Get your ass kicked and immediately you become a statist, calling the cops who you probably slander on a regular basis.

You'd thinking more antifa would get their asses kicked, given that they should hate the police, and thus shun any interaction with them. I've been itching to kick the shit out of one just to find out if he calls the cops.

I don't get it either.

>Heavily intoxicated Bogan is holding forth on train about Gooks and Boongs

>Sit down racist!

>Normie gets punched out

What were they hoping to achieve be shaming a very drunk, clearly not too bright, violent person in the middle of an unfocused angry rant?

made my night

So are they actually nazis, or are they fake news ""nazis?""

praise allah.

Where'd you do time user?

>the alt right doesn't even have to mobilize
>existing skinhead groups will beat down antifa for us
>we can continue to comfily shitpost and troll with absolutely no repercussions or threats to our safety
t-thanks

maybe is the new jew, gay, suck bbc nazis

Antifa are generally Communists. They will always be connected to local councils, education boards and your centrist left party of choice (DNC in the U.S., Labor in U.K. and Ausfailia).

They will often ally with so-called Anarchists-Black Bloc's who are just Marxists but focus on the first stage of dismantling the state. They use the term Anarchist the way a Neo-Con would use the term Libertarian - they support to ideology to get them to the next stage.

They are not remotely anti-totalitarian. They're full blown statists. Just not western capitalist states. Again, they have DEEP establishment support, which makes their connection to anarchists more of riot/protest filler necessity. They also used to have strong labour union support, but that died in the 90's. Now they have ties to teachers unions etc, but little with working class unioninsm.

Nobody cares anymore not even normies. They block roads, attack innocent people, and complain incessantly.

Oh and there are a lot of pedophiles in Antifa.

They're into sexual deviancy big time.

I guess this is when liberals learn the difference between a Trump supporter and a neo-Nazi. One of them has been to prison and has gang affiliations, the other voted for Trump.

>getting framed for a massacre
>I actually like this idea
Are you German?

I was raised to let retards be retards until they threaten my safety or the safety of other humans.

These guys are legit prison gang Nazis.

Oke i guess the cold is keeping the nigs inside, i guess you have that working in your favor.
This will skew the statistics.

I would almost go outside in the hope to find a antifa

NAZIS PUNCH BACK

>488
You were close

Reminder: communist saved the anglo ass from the nazis

This. I'd gladly live in a world full of "nazi skinheads" than those antifa fucking faggots.

>saved

Wow, were they really nazis? Were they like 90 years old? Or did they have a time machine?

hail

Depends. Prisoners tend to self segregate, heavily.

So the middle class white kid enters the yard, sees the whites, blacks, and hispanics all segregated.

So, one of two things would happen.

Either his Amygdala is working properly, and he hangs with the whites, knowing any other action risks the virginity of his asshole.

Or it isn't. And Tyrone has a new bitch in a few weeks.

In American history X they raped a white dude

In (((Hollywood))), things are different than real life. The vast majority of male rapes in American prisons are black on white. Google it

>replies to stale pasta
>not from reddit

Pick one.

>Lefties realise their are consequences to their actions

Only because Edward Norton was getting triggered that they were doing drug deals with the Hispanics.

They welcomed him in and it was all going smoothly but then he forgot he was in prison and that the Aryan brotherhood is a protection conclave for white prisoners and not a political party.

These cocksuckers are problematic in Montreal.

They've shut down concerts, attacked protestors.

metalinjection.net/politics/montreal-fest-cancelled-after-protests-against-black-metal-band-with-neo-nazi-ties-erupts

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jheV3emvLzU

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rD3EVrhmm-U

These guys are straight up thugs, mostly from poor areas, definitely not as soft as some of what I've seen in this thread.

And they travel in packs.

Somebody should make an alt right stickerbomb kit.