Explain to me how America isn't already great just the way it is

That bar is so low you might as well just kill yourself.

too many colored people

These posts are made to destroy the abundant #pizzagate evidence.

Do not fall for them.

Because these cunts would rather have us study humanities, build mosques and tear down our borders instead of letting us colonize the stars.
Once the west gets rid of borders than China will just cuck us into oblivion.

when did "we want violent extremists and people here illegally to leave" become "NONWHITE GENOCIDE FUCKING WHITE NAZIS"
where did that logic gap come from

Because you are here.

Weren't libs the ones saying "America was never great"

Easy.

kek!

Why is there always a shitskin in a headscarf front and center?

That woman is showing too much hair. Should be stoned.

In seriousness, different cultures are happier when separate. I think Japan should be proud to be Japan while not hating the cultural differences of Korea and China. Islamic cultures work best when homogeneous, see Saudi Arabia and Iran.
Multiracial societies also tend to vote for what is best for their race/people rather than on actual issues. It hurts democracy.

We can still trade and share art and knowledge without needing to race mix into some undiverse blind.

This guy gets it

great work user

Of course a naive little white bitch on social media virtue signaling by posting an image that assuming America wasn't a European colony with a majority white population for most of it's time while living in a white neighborhood.

Women's rights were a mistake

Oy vey

>different people from different cultures constantly fighting amongst themselves is what makes a country great

No.

sage

Looks disgusting man

Why so people seem to deem diversity as inherently great? Like "this lady wears a burka and that's wonderful" but why is it wonderful? I argue burka lady isn't doing shit to better America and is just making everbody uncomfortable with her weird outfit.

>But don't you love the food?

I can make a fucking taco myself

3thpbp

>Europeans drove stop natives' land and drove them out
What

Most of the land in America was stolen from natives. Your ancestors were the invaders; barbarians.

Holy fuck women are stupid.

what is intrinsically valuable about racial diversity? or rather, what is the left logic about it? why is it good?

Because they've been brainwashed and told that its great. That we as a species can just all live together in some utopia where everything is harmonious, whether some childish mind made this up and spread it or some other group perpetuated the idea is up to you.

Sadly the truth is everyone is just in conflict and many groups are using the brainwashed to aid their side while truthfully not giving a shit about others.

Bump

I like how there's more non-whites than whites. Really gets the noggin joggin.

Get out

>unemployment and homelessness problems
>popular culture becoming more superficial by the day
>political system is a two-party gridlock where neither party represents a majority of the populace
>people in your country actively campaign for the destruction of the rights your country was founded on and calls themselves "progressive" for wanting to remove those rights
>the highest level of the judiciary has been using its power to effectively create legislation via creative "interpretations" of the constitution in order to attempt to do congress's job instead but without the accountability for over 100 years
>"progressive" and "humanitarian" left cares more about the right for trans people to use the other bathroom in public than all the foreigners your CIA kills with drones without any kind of judicial oversight
>people defend the right of non-citizens to inhabit the country illegally on the basis of them being a different skin colour
>public political discourse boils down to calling the other side the other side a nazi if you're a leftist or a communist if you are a conservative
Ya country's kinda fucked mate