Why does this bumper sticker piss you off Sup Forums?

Why does this bumper sticker piss you off Sup Forums?

Because 9/10 times it's next to a "Vegan" sticker or a "Bernie 2016" sticker.

Sticker doesn't piss me off. Driver does, because Coexisting is usually the last fucking thing they are interested in if the other shit plastered on the car is any sign.

it is impossible, impossible things shouldn't exist.

These posts are made to destroy the abundant #pizzagate evidence.

Do not fall for them.

Doesn't piss me off. I think it's an ideal we should strive for. This board is full of people who have never traveled the world, most don't even know what they are talking about, they base their knowledge on dank memes and misinformation, just as bad as the sjws they hate

I see this shit all the time. Another lost soul. Can't get concerned.

Coexisting*

*but only in white nations

Get fucked queer.

kek

its too visually cluttered its the logo representation of a bumper cluttered with too many stickers
The original is far better ascetically

because hippies are statistically more violent than terrorists

I have a friend with this bumper sticker, and I know for certain that she would be glad to see Christianity fade away from the world.

Visually its a god damn fucking mess. Trying to fit too much in to such a short word. It looks fucking terrible.

t.graphic designer

Same.

I just come here to shit post and trigger edgy teens

Someone post the natsoc one please, accidentally lost my folder.

>Islam next to the peace sign

This

Because "coexist" literally means "less white people and less white culture"

It's a sweet but empty sentiment. It's basically just saying 'why can't we all just get along?'

Because the person thinks they're making a difference in the world by putting a piece of sticky plastic on another piece of plastic. The people with these stickers want to tell they world they care, but they don't want to put effort into caring. They'll like something on facebook, tweet about Trump, use a popular hashtag while waiting for their coffee at Starbucks, or share the latest headline - And that's it. They'll read the big headlines and change their profile picture filter and posture their opinions and feign their concern and emotions, but after a week they'll be back to their blissful ignorance. They glance at the headline, don't do any research into the world around them or how the world got to where it is, and they'll spew their opinions they got off BuzzFeed and HuffPo all over facebook and twitter. They don't give a fuck about the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. They don't care about the centuries long war between Islam and Judaism. They don't know the first thing about the Talmud or the Koran. I'm sure they could name the Koran since it's been in the news so much, but I'd be hardpressed to find a single one that could name the Talmud, the Torah, or the Tanakh. They think that they're better than you and they're more politically mature and aware of the world because of that stupid fucking sticker. That's why I hate that sticker. It represents complacency, passivity, and is the embodiment of everything that's wrong with modern society - Don't think, consume, let your rights be taken away, don't fight, die.

Doubt they extend that tolerance to everyone.

>islam and jews have been enemies since islam exists
>islam and christianity have been enemies since islam exists
>jews and christianity have been enemies for most of history

these religions have hated and waged war on each other for over a thousand years, and now some pothead hippie comes along with his "dude make love not war lmao" bullshit? this is just highly naive, completely out of touch with reality, and massively ignorant of history.

I don't like people driving vehicles that obviously don't pass emissions standards

>try to hug a muslim
>whispers "allahu ackbar"
>explodes
>try to hug a kike
>whispers "this is for the six trillion"
>stabs me in the back and runs away with my shekels
>try to hug a queer
>says nothing and injects me with a syringe full of AIDS blood
I just wanted to be friends

Enriched

The only way coexistence can work is nationalism. We know that the liberal retard wants multiculturalism. Someone post the based comic with the kkk guy in it please.

Never befriend the enemy.

.02 has been deposited into your shareblue accounts

I'm all for coexisting, in separate countries. How do two incompatible cultures coexist in the same space? How does 20? There's a reason we came up with this concept of nations.

We can coexist with all except Islam and Judiasim. Take those two off ill be fine with it. It doesn't really piss me off though.

coexisting does not imply doing it in the same place

we coexist with countless aliens, they are just so fucking far away we dont care

>Supports a living wage
>Also supports keeping illegal immigrants in the US so they can work for pennies and be exploited by companies
Really gets the synapses firing.

These fucking stickers.

Every time I see one on a car they are road raging and driving like pricks.

My ex had that sticker on her used car we bought together. Before I could take it off her boss slapped a "that's what she said" sticker over top. They now have 3 kids together and this is a true story. 5 years lonely

It's the embodiment of naivety and the world view of an underdeveloped 9 year old.

Look, I like a good piano rendition of "Imagine" just as much as the next guy, but when the song ends I realize what a hellscape he's describing and how little any of his ideals comport with human nature.

Also I hate faggots

That's accurate as fuck

Because bumper stickers are a fucking sin.

Thanks user.

Point proven. This is why this board and the people who frequent it will never amount to anything

imagine how hotboxed that car is with vegan farts

really activates my almonds

Came here to post this.

GAWD I'VE HATED THAT SHIT FOREVER AND I HATE THOSE STUPID EVERYBODY HOLD HANDS CHURCHES. THEY FEEL SO FUCKING FAKE AND LAME!

ALL THOSE PLACES NEED IS A DISNEY BIRD TO FLY OVER AT THE END OF EVERY SERMON!!!! 8/

>No one could possibly travel the world and not think a multiculti fuck fest is the best form of a nation!

Funny because till a few decades ago that's how people felt about whites. Why couldn't they just stay in their continent instead of fucking everyone over. It goes both ways.

It works of there is balance. Right now we are getting there. India is a multicultural society and it works well enough. Give things time and don't give into hate

Sounds like a conditioned cunt that needs some good culture enrichment and some hard factual statistical data. Which will make anyone who shows it to here racist or they will at least know wtf is happening a lot!

>It goes both ways
And I would rather not have Brazil. Wherever whites go, it gets better. Wherever shitskins go, it gets worse. Neck yourself.

>india works well enough

Because it's a retarded version.

It represents a 'multicultural' utopia where each culture is ironically wiped out in favor of a 'tolerant' mass of imbeciles with no heritage, centered around meaningless pop culture and degeneracy.

Shit, you corrected it first.

This.

>well enough
I don't want to live in an India tier country. What don't you fucking get about that?

because it only acknowledges two genders

Holy fuck you guys are really badass.

Dumbfucks. Maybe that bumper stickers is fucking retarded because people can't coexist with eachother

>Why couldn't [Whites] just stay in their continent instead of fucking everyone over
Because whites were the greatest/strongest race and no other race could stop our ancestors from rolling up with some cannons/rifles and enslaving/raping anyone they wanted.

Coexist with the AIDS!

GAWD ITS 2017

FUCKING RACIST!

>muh multiculturalism
>muh ecumenicism
>muh globalism
That's the most jewish sticker ever seen and if you like it you're a good goy.

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cant help but giggle at bernie/Hillary stickers.

Because the C can't coexist with anything but a fucking goat you retard.

because it deigns to tell you to tolerate stupid shit

Funny because till then that's what everyone thought about chinks and Pajeets. Nobody is the greatest and most powerful, it's just circumstances

That first religion wants to kill all the other religions and fuck your daughter

The day of the rope cannot come any sooner

I'm talking about multiple cultures working together in tandem. Also India produced 25% of the world's products till the Brits shat all over the sub-continent

The British made it produce more than ever and Indians WANTED to work under them. It was not until the Sepoy rebellion, which occured under a false premise, that the British started to treat them far worse than before.

>India produced 25% of the world's products
You know a feces-based economy isn't tenable in the long term, stop blaming the Eternal Anglo.

What about the X Chaim?

Wtf will you do? You don't have the balls to even talk to people. I dare you to publicly express the views you have retard fuck. Anyone can talk shit on am anonymous image board

>Nobody is the greatest and most powerful
t. brownlet
Whites are still the most powerful. Russia+Nato could genocide the rest of the world with minimal casualties. Whites have had the capability of wiping out all other races on earth for 150years at least, but whites were too busy infighting. Everytime a white power would get ready to cleanse some of the lesser races, the other white nations would declare war to stop them.

Because it's leftist propaganda for an impossible pipedream, and you can be sure whoever has it on their car is virtue signalling to the "ebil raysis whites", while ignoring the simple fact that radically different morals and values can't peacefully exist together.

I always express my views. At best your statement is an appeal to authority anyways. Wake up Trump just got elected, the pendulum is swinging and your time is up.

>argentina

India is mired in conflict because of it, something the British Empire fucked them over with when we drew the maps. There's the Hindu/Muslim conflict which needs no further elaboration. There's Assam, where ethnic violence has killed hundreds of thousands and displaced even more since the 40s. Then there's the Sikh/Hindu conflict in Punjab.

I honestly can't believe you've been there in any genuine capacity (ie not just touring the fucking Taj Mahal and calling yourself well traveled) and missed all of this.

the trick to coexisting peacefully is to keep people with strongly different views separate from each other.

That whole "coexist" thing wants everyone to be a melting pot. That's working out great, right? ... right?

Since it is usually non-religious people who have them it comes across as patronizing.

>plastering your expensive automobile with stickers

because i fucking hate bumper stickers, especially self-important ones

fuck jesus fish too

>Bernie 2016
This is my neighbor. The nicest and sweetest Mexican guy though.

You cannot coexist with people who want to kill you.

You're literally on the most multicultural website on the planet, you cuckazoid.

because the C wants to kill every other letter

Humans can't coexist peacefully

Sums it up pretty well actually

If only the left wanted to coexist instead of destroy what they don't like and form one race/government.

It doesn't. I have traveled the world and can say with confidence that in Tokyo, New Delhi, Abu Dhabi, Beijing, Seoul, Bangkok and so many other countries the people were always nice and pleasant. I didn't even need to travel the countrysides because I was absolutely convinced by the pleasantness of people in the capital and at the reception desk of my hotels. You need to broaden your horizon and not just live in your shitty echo chamber. Get out there into the real world and learn to appreciate different cultures and nice people you narrow minded simpletons.

Leftists like to preach "diversity" unless it's diversity of opinion.

I want this design engraved on an AR-15

Taoists can't be coexisted with!

>I have traveled to all these homogeneous cities and the people weren't assholes

lol

EPA cuck

No wheel of Dharma
Also everything before the S

Because the majority of these represented religions want nothing to do with the rest and a couple of these aren't religions at all

Because it's shortsighted and naive

I've spent enough time in China (6 years) to not want to "coexist" with Chinese people. Fuck off with your bullshit memes.

Kek pretty damn true