Why was the rebar they used so small?

Why was the rebar they used so small?

>california

These posts are made to destroy the abundant #pizzagate evidence.

Do not fall for them.

BLOCK ALL FED FUNDS DUE TO SANCTUARY STATE!

Tweet Trump!!!! Do it for Kek!

there should be twice as much metal in this design but there isnt

>"immigrant" labor

what is pizzagate all about?

what rebar

because they built it to fail.

its those thin black hairs coming from the concrete in the foreground

>BLOCK ALL FED FUNDS DUE TO SANCTUARY STATE!

NOT A SINGLE CENT TO CALIFORNIA

so true. Cant wait for the twitter banter

> this

yeh i kno it was a joke lad

Its not so much a problem with the rebar or even the concrete, but you can see the soils below the spillway are gone and were likely eroded and sunk. Concrete just a few inches thick can't hold itself up and th eweight of the water.

Also, the engineers calculate the bare minimum for concrete strength given correct compaction of the soils below. However california has expansive clay soils; they rise, sink, shift, expand and contract with different temperatures and moisture contents. Its why every house in CA has settlement problems.

When i did irrigation work 22 years ago one of the bi-lingual mexishits was the foremen on my crew... I was 18 at the time. He told me if he or others of his family caught me on their land which was out in middle of nowhere. They could butt rape me and kill me... Like its no mans land and no body police community would do shit about anything...

WHY AM I SUPPOSED TO TREAT MEXISHITS LIKE THEY ARE HUMANS?

Why

Shitty concrete mix

I bet ya shitty MEXICAN fucks worked on it too.

This would be incredibly stupid.

Would ensure 2018/2020 victory for dems.

lol looks like they just through a slab of concrete on top of uneven rocky ground, wtf were they thinking

Mexishits are alwasy trying to cut corners to be good goys for their bosses. Meaning you're getting shitty work when done by Mexishits.

Don't be retarded; it was union labor at $75/hour to pour concrete and they still fucked it up. The state doesn't hire mexicans to save money.

Nope, after we deports 50 million illegals, they are never going to win again.

We will destroy the (((libs))).

We didn't win Cali anyway. They are not needed.

Stop trying to save them from HELL. We will build the fence all around Cali too!
DERP!

all the regular dirt under it has probably been washed away

It got melted by jet fuel

Then that is really shameful what the fucking workers did. Multiple people had to know this wasn't going to work and they didn't say shit.

You think only libs and Cali would care if Trump refused to help a disaster ridden state just for political reasons?

The delusion. Thank god Trump isn't as stupid as Sup Forums

The government maybe? They fuck everything up.

Is it happening yet?

No it was worse. It was KIKE HELL FIRE nothing can survive it not even the KIKES! 8)

Trump is smart, that's why he will crush the liberals.

PS: HAARP

Are you unaware how unions work? They get paid ludicrous hourly wages, purposefully work slow so as not to set good expectations for the next job, and intentionally produce a shitty final product so they get the contract to repair damages every 5 years. For non-critical shit like roads nobody bats an eye. But when a roadway for water fails, people lose their shit.

Not all Unions are bad and like I said the workers should have more respect for their work. People aren't forced to hire Unions. You hire Unions because they are supposed to be some of the best in a industry. These guys failed big time. They failed their Union and themselves.

I bet you they have some Mexicans that work it too. I couldn't see why not. I'm sure some Mexishits out west are Unionized if they are LEGAL.

Unions aren't known to be the best, they're known to be the most expensive and unable to disappear (legally) like non-union groups.

>California
>Not forced to hire unions
Pick one.

Concrete guy here. Rebar is all one size, just different lengths. The concrete is really only designed to prevent erosion when it's that thin. Looks like it got channeled out underneath and collapsed under its own weight. A driveway will do the same thing with less water.

honestly why is the waters rights not being respected

#nodams #freewater

Please. Just put us out of our misery

>unions
>best in the industry

That's fucking rich.

>t. california contracter for public bids, got a gender change so I could be a minority/women owned business.

>american education system

fucken hell

>Why was the rebar they used so small?
Ronald Reagan.

>Concrete guy here
>rebar is one size

Mixing a bag of Quickrete to set your mailbox doesn't make you a concrete guy.

Wanting fellow americans to die.

Kill yourself faggot.

>concrete guy
you misspelled faggot

The rebar you see coming out of the ground would be to reinforce the to part of the slab o stop the top from cracking. Thats a thin layer of concrete on a rock foundation by the looks of it. the 35m plus bars would be for reinforcing the main part of the damn and in the dam foundations. This is the top.

captcha
PLACE Fence

Tried googling it??

You and your beaner cousins are not American. Californians can fucking rot in the shallow waters.

i believe he was talking about the rebar we can see in pic which would just be to stop the slab from cracking

They are all going back to live with you.

These days unions only protect those with seniority even the lousy workers. They are nothing for the viability of the company.

Cause

>California

Now these fucks want federal assistance,where's that talking with a big dick about calext now

Dams are stupid anyway.

no

>looks like a jew quoted this job.

this. I know rebar grows with the job size.

t. Ive seen the plans for the containers for hanford plant. 2" dia rod latticed very finely.

Rebar isn't the problem. The ground under the spillway subsiding is the problem.

As opposed to what? steel beams so jetfuel could melt them?

But Lincoln was a corporatist

that spillway is bigger than it looks from this perspective

we dont have banter class in the US.

do they all put out?

water can't melt rebar, inside job

>evidence

They can havethe money as soon as they stop being a sanctuary state.

It's on the hands of the governor. If he wants his diverse utopia, he can pay for it himself.

Good rebar is classified as a carcinogen in the state of california

it was reported as cavitation. do we have any fluid dynamicists here?
does cavitation sound plausible?

everything is i think i bought a guitar cable that had the cancer warning

Water jets are routinely used to cut through steel.

Water has the fuckiest engineering properties of any substance on earth.

For example, you can shoot somebody at the bottom of a swimming pool with a 9mm, but a 50bmg will not penetrate the water far enough.

How can Trump be so evil? Why is he sending these innocent children away?

You don't want to cut corners when it comes to rebar.

you kiwis crack me up m8

Best Part:
>original companies will be hired to rebuild what they fucked up the first time, and at only twice the cost

Yes, but no. They didn't prepare the surface below the spillway properly. Leading to the failure of the concrete and the washout.

Water is the universal solvent.

>can't shoot animals with lead bullets because a vulture might eat it

I fucking hate this state.