youtu.be/slcr5Sqzdzw?t=21

GODDAMN YOU PEDO SCUM
TRUMP & CO. HAS YOUR NUMBER YOU FUCKING SLEAZE

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/255294883680632833
twitter.com/d_seaman/status/830889197699526656
youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
youtube.com/watch?v=9jtybQS0eIA
nypost.com/2017/01/30/men-busted-for-sexually-abusing-boys-during-furry-fetish-parties/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Both Mike Pence and Jeff Sessions just overall seem like very humble and gracious people to me.

any word on sessions doing anything?

hoping to wake up to good news

Sessions seems ok,Pence is a closet homo Hitler wannabe

saw that vid yesterday. Watch both of their body language. It doesn't need any audio

If Pence was the second Hitler, I could give zero fucks if he likes cock.

Very much so. Plus with a Michael Jordan like Trump leading the team, we can hopefully look forward to a messy, but very productive and high energy Draining Of The Swamp

all my fingers are crossed.

I'm sure everyone here, clearblue/ctr excluded, wants some high profile door smashing boot jamming pedo wrangling. but they're doing it smart and solid. Gotta trust the bus driver now

Why don't we have the death penalty for child abusers?

Seems pretty common sense

can i get a /basic gestalt/ on this?

You aren't the only one who thinks that way...

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/255294883680632833

It says that's his granddaughter? But she's asian?

>Pizzagate is real. I was told arrests by midnight or early tomorrow, if that is not so, my source's confidentiality might dry up. Oops!

twitter.com/d_seaman/status/830889197699526656

Biden is a serial creep. search engine: creepy joe biden. many compilations on youtube.

Jeff Sessions is a stand-up Lawman, who knows which way the wind blows. Watch him knock away the hand of the Vice President (!!!!) of the U.S..

The fucking BALLS on this guy. If there is anything to the pizzagate thing, I think we can rest assured it's going to be handled very thoroughly by Sessions & Co.

fucking based
>get your hands away from my granddaughter you sick fuck, i don't care what your rank is
this man is now in charge of enforcing the law
>democrats are afraid of this
really activates my almonds

Yes his granddaughter is half asian. She was with him at his confirmation hearings sometimes too.

The left made all kinds of cruel race jokes about him and his granddaughter, with the jokes still claiming he's racist. They're fucking twisted.

Sup Forums should start making pro death penalty for child abuser memes

I bet we would meme it into reality

Shouldn't you be on reddit

Alex Jones is based as fuck and truly blooming, watching this fucker 11 years ago being small fry as fuck online.

Now he's red pilling everywhere and is only getting more and more popular as ever.

>tfw you will live in a future where Pedophiles are publicly executed

Are you literally retarded?

looked more like he was brushing some lint off her collar to be quite honest.

Everything you think you know about pence is a meme. In the real world, he never advocated for any sort of gay conversion and he's lived a pretty humble life. The media found nothing on him, despite their best efforts.

he IS a timetraveller, though

Ok he swats bidens hand away, but what the fuck is he doing anyway?

Tying her bow?

Because liberal justices made law stating it was cruel and unusual punishment to give the death penalty in any case where the victim isn't actually dead.

Her hair is caught in a button on his jacket, he untangles it, then pats her hair down.

I want pizzafags to take their medicine and go to bed.

Nothing wrong with that

no one is holding that against him, though

Go fuck yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

looks like me like her hair got stuck on a button. he was swashing it away...

This.
Session's knows. Burn D.C to the fkn ground

What's wrong with Joe?

youtube.com/watch?v=9jtybQS0eIA

>Both Mike Pence and Jeff Sessions just overall seem like very humble and gracious people to me.

that hate black people

He is involved.

must suck having half asian offspring. having your kids or grandkids look up at you with those chinky eyes, being half insect. your line having been transformed into soulless beings

Sesh just wanted her for himself

His hair got caught on his button. Are you expecting trying to make us believe he molested her?

>To keep you feeling positive about the work you are doing:
>•42 Arrested in Tennessee sting. January 27th, 2017.
>•474 arrested and 55 saved--28 of which are children--in a Los Angeles sex ring bust. January 29th, 2017.
>•1 arrested in Pennsylvania with the hopes of blowing open a larger ring January 29th, 2017.
>•11 Rescued with no arrests, yet in New Orleans bust. February 1st, 2017.
>•9 arrested and 31 children and women rescued in a bust in Haiti. February 5th, 2017.
>•108 arrested in Illinois, 29 of whom were actual traffickers. February 5th, 2017.
>•178 arrested in a Texas sting. February 5th, 2017.
>•750 arrested and 92 rescued in Super Bowl Sunday interstate rescue. This one factors in Illinois and Texas, so it's another net 464 arrested on top of those. February 5th, 2017
nypost.com/2017/01/30/men-busted-for-sexually-abusing-boys-during-furry-fetish-parties/

> (OP)
>Calm your titties, Sessions just got in and we've been conditioning public reception of such a fucked government over the last 4 months so that when it comes out as fact all MSM will be BTFO as fake news and pedo enablers. Be patient. March 7th is the revised deadline for the next FBI disclosure on 650k+ emails.

Fucking this. I wanted the video to be real, but this isn't anything.

Is this ghost?

>mfw that claim that he wanted to electrocute gays was so absurd that i managed to become surprisingly knowledgeable about hwo that whole thing went down in order to defend him when libs brought it up

this election cycle changed me as a researcher, truly

couldn't stop laughing after seeing him wipe his hand.
>for lifes bleachable moments

>if u don't suck dick it means URE homo

The best argument against this is that making the punishment death penalty is a good way to get them to start killing their victims. If they face the worst punishment anyway, might as well kill the child and reduce the chances of being reported.

>black
>people

w hat aa closet homo homophobe

Wtf is he doing getting close enough for her hair to get caught in his buttons?

sheeeeit

These pedos will be brought to heel by the law himself.

This. Game theorists should develop our criminal law.

You can't really do that constitutionally because the victim isn't dead. What you guys should do is torture the fucker until he's a husk of his former self.

RV for once the. Australian is not suit posting

It's a combination of both.

Watch again closely as he's untangling her hair he shoos away biden at the last second and his immediate reaction is to back away shocked.

Fuck me. Brilliant point. Glad I'm not in congress.

>Canadian
>thinks he understands the constitution
The constitution prohibits cruel and unusual punishment. Executing child rapists may not have been unusual at one point in history.

Who decides what is cruel and unusual? A bunch of leftist activist judges.

Weren't the only judges who were opposed to trump's immigration crackdowns ones in the 9th district?

>text on money

is pizzagate american falungong?

let's just consult them as we're doing now.
i don't want to end up with a modified game of pachinko to decide i'm going to prison, or if five random people are going to be killed instead.

Guy was simply fixing the kids hair. Not swatting. Look again.

fuck I hope trump drags these sick fucks out and hangs them in the street. fucking scum. DRAIN THE SWAMP!

R A R E
A
R
E

>that whole list
man this is gonna be a busy ass year. I wish someone on/pol/ could listen all of those

I really really really like this photo