LEFTISTS CRYING ON TWITTER ABOUT ADELE WINNING GRAMMY OVER QUEEN BEY

Is Adele unironically /ourgal/?
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&q=adele white supremacy&src=typd

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9oofI0AKrJs
change.org/p/billboard-potus-adele-adele-needs-to-publicly-recognize-her-white-privilege
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you aren't a white supremacist yet?

don't you know it's 2017?

Why are you watching that shit, you fucking frenchy-poof fag-nasty.... And no one likes that shitty music.

omg, it's literally 2017

we are few in number, but Sup Forumstant Sup Forumsacks exist.

>being so pathetic you use Football and Grammys to heal your election butthurt
>Still lose

>We juz wants equalitee mane!
>fuck you cracka 4 not gibing awardz cause Im a black KWEEN

To see the dumb virtue signaling about Trump. It's fucking hilarious to hear them whine about how the world is ending and they need their voices to be heard, as if a bunch of rich celebrities are oppressed

>fat feminist liberal
>shit music
>is white
>...
>is she our girl???

>all awards where the nominees have a minority must by default go to the minority.

They have a point, the awards committee forgot to read the rules.

THIS IS A PROBLEM

THE WORD WHITE MUST BE BANNED. THIS CAN'T CONTINUE.

>Adele
>Queen Bey
Who are these people?

>I'm no trying to be dramatic but.

Stop.
youtube.com/watch?v=9oofI0AKrJs

Very few. I was on Sup Forums recently and someone was unironically arguing that cultural appropriation of black culture by whites is a legitimate problem.

Same at the BAFTA's tonight. Endless politicial jokes and statements about Trump and Brexit.

>"white supremacy is the false belief that whites are innately superior"
>black people complain white people are beating them at everything is white supremacy

>oy vey! making the grammy's white again.

I went to see Adele in concert..and it ended as soon as it began!

Putting that negroid influence shit on a video of them is blasphemy against Europe's last great generation.

>Nigger realises whites are superior

This is every year since nigger bc

I thought lefties and SJWs loved big fat whiny white chicks?

>White people succeed and black people lose
>White supremacy
I mean. If you don't like losing, then get better.

Do they realize they're culturally appropriating white people everytime they use the internet?

Probably not.

We need to teach them some respect for white ingenuity. They take our generosity for granted.

adele is a fatass. our guy was sturgill simpson but he didnt win

Lol if you care so much about aoty you need a fucking theorist. Shit is fucking irrelevant. Everyone will forget in 1 month

wtf I love adele now?

Bitch can sing though

Uhh, no, if you watch the clip Adele practically apologizes for winning instead of Beyonce. If the award was for blowing Beyonce Adele woulda won it hands down.

Only reason I know if Adele is because she sung intro to Skyfall.

>leftist fat acceptance slut
>/ourgal/

No. But I'm glad (((they))) are calling this white supremacy. It will further split apart the left.

And here we can see the oft unspoken nigger fragility. Far more common then attitude would suggest

Don't call her that...

But Adele praised Beyonce.

If Sturgill Simpson won then that'd be even better salt

>Liberals in charge of handling anything not going their way
How are they alive? I learned before I was 10 that I shouldn't expect to always get my way and I still feel like I grew up pretty shit.

>they care about this faggy shit

holy shit end your lives all of you

g-go on...

>uglybitch

At least she knows where her place is. A good little niggerbitch slave she is.

What'd Adele say? Apparently a lot of black people are happy with her

this is Sup Forums false flagging, right?

Does the lipstick emoji mean I'm getting a blowie? ;^)

Why the fuck do black people believe that any time they don't win it's because of white supremacy?

They are reaching increasingly dangerous levels of retardation with this shit.

Their world will end if the pedo structure begins to crumble.

Might have been black himself. In that case he's more like malcom x or those hotep guys and therefore not a libshit

You know how that goes. "Whites have no national identity, so white culture is just background noise. It can't be appropriated because it's the standard, it's not part of any legitimate identity."

Pol's meme petition has become real life change.org/p/billboard-potus-adele-adele-needs-to-publicly-recognize-her-white-privilege

kek this is funny-adele can sing better than bouncy they need to learn this.

>Presidential elections
>Superbowl
>Grammys
We just can't stop winning.

change.org/p/billboard-potus-adele-adele-needs-to-publicly-recognize-her-white-privilege

>listening to the musical jew

No and anyone who listens to that shit is a massive faggot

It's Sup Forums. Let's be honest, that's one of the whitest boards. Definitely whiter than Sup Forums.

see

2015 pol created this petition

Pol made a petition in 2015 about Adele's white privelige change.org/p/billboard-potus-adele-adele-needs-to-publicly-recognize-her-white-privilege

*apears behind u from a shadowy fog with his paw on ur neck*
Hm hm hm wanna try again??

"This just in: Michael Phelps proves black fragility"

HEY HEY HEY HOL UP IMMA LECHYOU FINNISH...

spotted the nigger.

Couldn't expect any less from a white liberal. Thanks.

I love Sturgill's music but the dude is unabashedly one of the most liberal artists in country music. Though I would've have loved to see the salt resulting from a white male Southerner stealing Queen Bee's award.

black people hate amy winehouse for the same reason they hate adele-they say they got rich off of imitating black voices.

So literally everything bad that happens to black people is racist now, huh?

Adele lost weight and stopped talking about fat pride when she did. She's a gravity well traitor.

so basically you did this shit to yourselves?

double kek.

Why do these niggers forget that Hillary was white?

>White Adele winning = white supremacy
>White Hillary losing = white supremacy

WTF make up your minds

No, all mainstream musicians are shit.

Sup Forums is the shittiest most pozzed board on this entire shitty website.

Fuck Sup Forums

The best part is that these games and awards mean EVERYTHING to them while most of us here couldn't give a rat's ass. It's like we're throwing away perfectly good food just so we could watch a starving person not get it.

I like watching people get triggered

Women are niggers compared to men.

But female niggers are niggers compared to white women.

Come on man, keep up

Yeah pol made the petition about Adele's white privelige as an excuse to post her face on a Confederate flag
And now our meme became real life.

fucking kek

Fun fact: the African with the most Olympic medals in swimming is white. She is the flag bearer for Zimbabwe each time because she has won 90% of the medals for that country.

This is corny as shit. Beyonce was happy and cheering Adelle on when she was going to the stage. They are both lefty liberals and hang out in the same circles, it's likely they are friends.

/mupol/ now

Bread & circuses for plebes.

i guess even african nigs are afraid of water

She won anime of the year?

Who cares about Adele, Radiohead were robbed and they keep giving awards to these "news" artists. How is Chance new?

Pol meme petition became real life change.org/p/billboard-potus-adele-adele-needs-to-publicly-recognize-her-white-privilege

THICC
H
I
C
C

So does that confirm La La Land taking home most of the awards including Best Picture to seal the white supremacy win again?

athletic nigs are awarded medals for how close they got to the water

It's called nu Rhodesia. Get it right

If you knew what lurked in the water in Africa, you'd be afraid too. Luckily white folks are smart enough to use a pool with treated water.

Her album name was lemonade? Wtf thats a retarded name kek

fucking kek so you guys gave these sjws a leg up?

my fucking sides!

her life has been all lemons... you know, being a multimillionaire famous recording artist married to the same and hanging otu with presidents and shit...

CURRENT YEAR

I'm a little older, so please clue me in....

They now allow NEGROES to the award shows?
Who the fuck is serving the food and drinks?
WTF is going on in this world?

>white people do anything
>accuse them of being nazis and racist
>wonder why every time you try to rally your liberal nutjob allies there are fewer and fewer people coming

Rhodesia is over. Sup Forums long ago moved on to Namibia.

She was given lemons so she made lemonade

It would make sense if it wasn't Beyonce the multimillionaire married to a former drug dealer

do NOT QUESTION the ARTISTRY and BRILLIANCE of naming an album after a carbonated drink

have your head in shame cis white straight american male scum!!111oneoneone

It's because Nazis are actually the alien from John Carpenter's The Thing, but they can't assimilate black people which is why Childs was alive at the end.