Front fucking page of CNN

Front fucking page of CNN

"Liberal superhero Justin Trudeau is not immune to the forces of Trump"

100% non partisan
Not biased
Not an op ed swooning over Cuckdeau

www.cnn.com/2017/02/12/politics/justin-trudeau-donald-trump-us-canada-pm/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/h2h50
youtube.com/watch?v=X9bQcIQd51I
globalnews.ca/news/2508940/canada-sells-nearly-half-of-all-its-gold-reserves/
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=a4d-NmOFkjU
youtube.com/watch?v=xnJZUlnVsgY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fake news.

>The man who can break the internet with a single photo.

Are they even pretending not to be left-wing propaganda anymore?

>linking to cnn
>no archive link
Fuck off faggot. CNN doesn't deserve hits
archive.is/h2h50

promise of 'sunny ways' , more like 'sunni ways'

Thank you for doing the work that OP should have done user. You are appreciated.

wtf. i love cnn now.

>They have obvious grammatical errors in the first two paragraphs

Fake news confirmed.

What the fuck is wrong with these people that we call journalists today that they can't even write coherent fucking sentences?

Liberal superhero? Isn't this that world renowned white supremacist/substitute drama teacher/terrorist?

Trudeau is crashing and burning because he's backing out of his promises. They're trying to make it out like it's not his fault and the world is just going crazy instead of him being an incompetent fucking idiot.

They stopped trying a long time ago friendo

>front page
>front page of the internet

huh were have I heard this meme

THE MOST POWERFUL LEADER IN THE WORLD

They said the exact same thing about Obama.

That was good and want you to know that.

Thanks.

Newspaper terminology?

Ty for not being a fag

Traveling the world, in a jet plane!
>We're sacrificing together, I feel your pain!

that and leddit

>for a country feuding over religion, taxes and the military
>religion
wtf CNN it's not like fucking Ireland up here

Kek, never heard that one before

>actually refers to him as superhero

Even for CNN, this is bad. I like having discussions with libshits about media bias and they all think CNN is neutral. It's absolutely unbelievable.

>the man who's photo changed the world

>Superhero

I always thought of Trudea as more of a Jedi.

I try not to make fun of leafs because of Trudeau.

Like, they have to deal with his bullshit all the time, one less person reminding them might keep them from killing themselves.

Fucking things up by sticking to an inflexible dogma?

I appreciate it, man.

Is this what living under Obama felt like?

Feels bad, man.

Oh, it's plenty flexible. As long as whatever you do is best for your party, everyone else can go fuck themselves, regardless of what promises you've repeated almost 2000 times during the election.

I've been handing out the "I told you so" to many, many people in the last few months.

Probably not because you guys are more leftist by default, and after 2 years he had Congress to check his ass and always had the Supreme Court as an obstacle. That and Obama was really incompetent at the actual being a politician part.

Obama was bad, but man could he have been 100x worse.

Even Obama wasn't as embarrassing as Trudeau.

Obama didn't spend his first year in office taking pictures with every faggot on parade, so no.

He's part of an elite group of child kidnappers with insane dogmatic beliefs that operate above the law and are too incompetent to keep their own from fucking everything up wherever they go and getting triggered by CIS scum, and it mostly goes to shit because the two non-white affirmative action leaders don't want to promote the white guy with the most potential?

>you guys are more leftist by default

Ehhhhhh. Really depends. Most people who visit Canada only see the same few major cities, so what it seems like from the outside is pretty skewed.

We've definitely been fucked pretty hard by our leftists, though. Thankfully, we had a good long reprieve because of infighting within the major left wing party.

Gotta love how he took credit for the supreme court making gay marriage legal, though. Had a good chuckle at that one.

Sounds like any leftwing politician these days.

CNN gunna CNN

Yup. Meanwhile check his twitter. Every time he posts, it fills up with angry Liberal voters posting "What the fuck happened to election reform?" And "why is my hydro bill 60k this month?"

He is gone next election. Think about it.
Normally the Libs take ~40%, the Conservatives take ~40, and the NDP takes ~19, and the Greenies get a seat.
Last election, people were so upset about Harper, and so starstruck by Trudope's lineage, that a huge chunk of NDP and all the greens went Lib. And probably a few Cons as well (the sort that want that fuckhead Chong, for instance). Thus the surprising Lib majority.

So far the idiot has alienated the absolute SHIT out of the NDP, and done nothing but blow his promises and crash the economy.
A ton of Libs now hate him, and the Conservatives have stepped up, fielding the most exciting leadership race I've ever seen.
As long as we don't put the Thoroughly unlikeable Kelly Lietch (bitchface, she has it) or the controlled opposition Chong and Raitt, Libs will be lucky to snag 30% of the vote next election.
I hope we have Mad Max, but I would be okay with several of the others like Scheer, Alexander, Blaney or Saxton. O'Leary is a scumbag and a Lib in disguise, but if he gets the Leadership, I'd still vote for him.

>CNN
>"but a now series of scandals"
Yup, that station truly is shit.

>yfw you realize the media is an unstoppable force that even the President can get raped by.

There is already a globalist nation

Fuck O'Leary. I purchased a CPC membership just to vote against him (15 maple pesos well spent). I suggest you all do the same (You have to be a member before March 28th to vote!).

Those libs are giving us "sperg juice!"

Elbowgate was nothing but a nuisance. What they never mentioned was that Trudeau sold our gold reserves, send us into a deficit with social programs, privatized utility services, backed out of every promise he's made, and HASN'T EVEN LEGALIZED WEED.

"Friends" who were foolish enough to vote for him are now reeling in the damage he's done. I hope Trump tears a new asshole out of him on Monday, because HE'S GOING TO NEED IT.

>id is PowerBrha
>user delivers archive link b/c OP is fag

Thx based user. U truly are power brha

The fucker said he could beat up Putin...

Wrap your head around that one!

Exactly. Meanwhile...

>Trudeau sold our gold reserves
Right I had plenty of criticism on Trudeau but holy fucking shit, what?

Yup.

So far, I think my ranked ballot is going to be:

1. Maxime Bernier
2. Steven Blaney
3. Chris Alexander
13. Michael Chong
14. Kevin O'Leary

THIS IS THE SAME GUY WHO SAID THAT THE BUDGET WILL BALANCE ITSELF DURING THE FUCKING ELECTION!

YES, HE IS THAT FUCKING DUMB.

youtube.com/watch?v=X9bQcIQd51I

From what I'm understanding, there are African countries that have more Gold, than the entire Canadian government.
It like 3 tonne or something like that.

I just know their is ONE person in the entire world WHO SHOULDN'T BE SMOKING WEED!

globalnews.ca/news/2508940/canada-sells-nearly-half-of-all-its-gold-reserves/

Under this supposed liberal Superhero Canada took in about 10 700 refugees while Finland Alone took in 32 476 in comparison. Canada and Trudeau are just all talk.

There have been kings who have had their fucking heads put on sticks for shit like this, how the hell have you guys not had your own 1776 2.0 yet?

Its all up to you Americans. Only you and Trump can get out of the Globalist's clutches. We're done for.

Trudeau may still win because he still has the optics. He's "handsome" with nice hair. That's about all you need to lead in Canada. His opposition all look like goblins. I like Kelly Lietch but she'll never win with that dog mug of hers. Trudea will still win big in Ontario

Pretty much same here, bud.
Scheer was decent for me as well, but he really spilled his spaghetti on abortions during the Halifax debate. And Blaney would be hardest on rapefugees.

He's all about virtue signalling and appearances. Most time spent vacationing while PM, I heard. Just wandering around taking selfies and patting himself on the back.
And as for those numbers... that was under the last minister of immigration, who kept telling Trudeau "no! It's too much, too fast!".
LUCKILY HE FIRED THAT GUY AND APPOINTED AN ACTUAL IMMIGRANT TO THAT JOB! GREAT IDEA TRUDEAU! NOW WE CAN IMPORT THIRD-WORLDERS TWICE AS FAST!

Our salvation approaches, user.

This is the timeline where Canada becomes a coalition of libertarian provinces.

Have a (you) freely given without let or lien and well deserved at that.

I doubt he will, but you're right about one thing;
He'll always win Toronto.
Fucking.
Toronto.

Ugh. He really shot himself in the foot with that. Wasn't he also the guy sperging on about assisted suicide? Fucking unelectable. I'd take Deepak Obhrai over him, and he's pretty far down the list.

Their gender studies degrees don't teach them how to write.

Yup. He seems to freak out on religious issues. Makes him look like a fool. And yeah, even next to Obhrai, who acts like a caricature of an Indian salesman, he STILL comes off desperate for support.

The whole gold selling thing has been pretty overblown. We have been on track to sell all of our gold for the past few decades. Just so happens it occured when Trudeau's in charge.

What needs to be focused on is the fact that he's already gone back on literally every single campaign promise, and that amazing statement by his finance minister that young Canadians need to "Get used to the temporary job churn and not having a pension" and "the younger generation needs to get used to the idea that they will not have the luxuries that their parents did". That shit is unacceptable.

Justin vs The Forces of Trump

Our former PM did that too.

He creeps me out. Something isn't "right" about that guy, can't put my finger on it.

He's a trust-fund babby, a phoney, and probably a communist.

There's a lot not right about him.

Something in his eyes, the way he talks and his smile have that disingenuous smear about them. Even more so that one would expect from a politician.

more like 'the man who can break the country with a single policy'

>can break the Internet with a single photo

Canadians are truly the most powerful race in the world.

Right now in Nevada, Pacific Time, and on cable news only Fox is covering Oroville Dam situation. Surely even leftists have to give Fox credit for this?

Canada vs US to start WWIII in 2019

I hate to suck off slavs, but Russians think that if you smile too much, it's because you're either retarded or you're up to no good.

Trudeau's got the latter kind of smile on all the fucking time.

excellent bretheren

Who cares about that cuck fag

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

You won't find a canadian politician that gives you an assault rifle, shill. Which of his opponents do you represent?

>
> Our salvation approaches, user.

isnt this the guy who was banging the biker chick ?

No problems with that ?

The "AR" in AR-15 stands for "Armalite Rifle", dumbass.

It stands for "automatic-rapist" you misogynistic fuck bag

No one really cared that he was fucking an 8/10 former biker babe, the problem was that he left government documents laying around more than once.

I think they gave up any notion of deceiving the nation and are instead focusing on making liberals as militant as possible.

And he immediately stepped down from his position of his own volition and worked his way back up into an important position.

Even after the whole ordeal, his riding gave him more than 50% of the vote. He averaged almost 60% of the vote over 4 elections.

This might just be the best post a leaf has or will ever make.

Really makes you thonk huh

Yeah, it wasn't really a big deal to anyone but his political opponents. They tried to dig up dirt to bury him and just ended up looking desperate in the process. Meanwhile he became household name for a few days, a fact that he's probably extremely thankful for right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=a4d-NmOFkjU

>Yeah, it wasn't really a big deal to anyone but his political opponents.

wont they come back if he becomes Con leader ?

Obama is gay. Michelle is a tranny. Fake news

That story is too dead to be used as real political ammunition now. The second his opponents go "remember that thing that happened a decade ago?" he's just going to go "remember that thing the Liberals did LAST WEEK?" and eviscerate them in the court of public opinion.

>maple pesos

Quite funny but the correct term is Canadian Tire dollars.

lügenpresse

Good job leaf

I guess I should give them kudos for finally admitting it, even if it's incredibly infuriating to have them own up to the fact that "hey we fucked up the system so much that you guys are the first generation in a hundred years worse off than your parents"

youtube.com/watch?v=xnJZUlnVsgY

Hate theme.

Except they are still doubling-down on the policies that fucked us over.

Shit is going to get a lot worse before it gets better.

newfags need to learn to follow your example

Nice

it is probably one of their interns that posted this shit.