Did this argument fuck your ass into comprehension too?

My eyes have been closed for so long and I did not even know it. So glad he could help me out.

may have to start visiting fb more often, this was actually pretty enriching

Other urls found in this thread:

apa.org/monitor/2012/04/spanking.aspx
scientificamerican.com/article/what-science-says-and-doesn-t-about-spanking/
human.cornell.edu/pam/outreach/parenting/parents/upload/Spanking-Research-Brief.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3768154/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20189062
scholarship.law.duke.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1565&context=lcp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

phat bump with follow up replies

what

lmao, spanking is weak shit in Asian forms of punishment. I had to stand on my knees for 30 minutes+ on ceramic as punishment

Doesn't Sup Forums idolize Molyjew? He's against spanking kids.

It causes long-term emotional damage to children when spanked as a form of punishment.

Don't do it lads.

>allowed

Black people beat the hell out of their kids. I've seen it happen. It's hilarious.

what happened to your knees?

>American children are so obese that standing on their knees is painful

You should spank them under 5 because they're too simple to understand reasoning. If your charm skill is high enough you should just be able to calm your child after that.

Spanking works.

Trust me.

Nothing it's just painful

It's not the weight that's painful, it's the time

>Black people beat the hell out of their kids. I've seen it happen. It's hilarious.
And why do you think black males are so violent as adults? .....
85% of black kids were beaten by a parent. Figure it out.

Thousands of studies that linking beating kids to rates of crime.

Hitting kids is the stupidest thing an adult can do. It's assault.

As a white man, I'm happy my parents whooped my ass.
It taught me respect through fear.

>You should spank them under 5 because they're too simple to understand reasoning.

you will damage their lymbic system of their brain if you hit them. It creates a trauma event that gets lodged inside the lymbic part of the brain.

It should be legal, but you're a dick if you do it.

Like abortion, or being cruel to animals.

Those who say it works have not looked at the data, which is so one-sided, it is impossible to argue. It lowers IQ of children, presumably because spanking is a loss of opportunity to teach kids how to reason through problems. Lazy parents.

I don't think you can beat bad behavior out of kids

The source of the bad behavior is likely unrelated and you only need to look at kids who were beaten to know it doesn't work in the long run.

>spanking correlated with higher rates of mental illness, violent behaviour, felony charges etc. even when adjusted for race and socioeconomic factors
>blacks beat their kids more and are also more violent and commit more shootings
hmmmmmmmmm

>spanking
>assault

Fuck you libtard

Spanking is just parents letting their frustration out on their kids instead of actually teaching the children what they did wrong and why

>black mothers can't raise children properly

Yeah, no shit

I was never spanked and came out alright. My parents were successful at instilling an enormous amount of shame in me when doing anything wrong to the point where the punishments almost came from my own shame as opposed to anything physical

>implying anyone takes memeneux seriously

Niggers need to beat their kids, its the only thing that works

>blacks
>being able to claim any moral high ground when it comes to raising kids

k

I was spanked and I have an explosively violent temper. Guess my parents took this dumb nigger's advice.

My dad shoved this crazy hotsauce in my mouth to get me in trouble. It worked until I started to like it.

Be responsible and spank them until tears.

More whites shoot up schools because more whites stay in school.

I work construction and I was up in the manlift one day and I saw a couple of black kids running.
The mom came out and said" you get your asses back here right now !" And one kid was crying and yelled back "no you're gonna hit us !"
Fuck I laughed .

And you wonder why Germany is so fucking cucked.

Shit load of betas on Sup Forums tonight a fucking disgrace

Kids who don't get beat turn into liberals

My dad hit me on the reg and I absolutely despised him because of it, and I still hold a lot of resentment towards him for it. Sometimes I deserved it. Most of the time I didn't. Will I hit my kids? Probably not. If they REALLY fuck up, like put their life in danger or someone elses, and I want them to never even think about doing it again, then I'll give em a few smacks. Other than that, no. I'm going to try to have a strong bond with my kids so they can talk to me about any problems they are having without judgement. Makes them less likely to do something stupid.

didn't get beat, still ended up here

you're partially correct though because i came so fucking close to being a liberal piece of shit gaping faggot

so fucking close

I got whooped as a child. I'm a millenial.
It's for the better honestly.
The people that don't think so are childish faggots that could never get over a little bit of pain.
It's only bad if it causes an actual injury.

Yeah I guess we need more blacks.
Thank you america
that seems to be your solution for everything.

>Nothing it's just painful

Is that why asian eyes are so squinty, because of all the pain inflected on the children growing up making them stand on their knees on tile and beating them with bamboo?

Why dont black people know the word "their"?

Same, last time he did it I was 14 and it really fucked me as I was already insecure and underdeveloped for my age

I love him and the physical punishment made me respect/fear him more but I'm 22 and I still have occasional anger dreams about him so I know there is some latent shit stuck in my head permanently

Funny, you don't call it spanking when you hit your wife who's approximately your size and can move it.

Yet, when you hit your kid, who is much smaller and doesn't have the ability to move out, it's spanking.

I think being really tough on kids can bring out the strongest in them if the child has a strong enough will
I feel that's what happened to me. I've always felt like (ever since I was a small kid) almost everyone I know around me had a really pathetic pain threshold, for example
Because my father would call me a wimp if I cried and he would force me to exercise all the time

He barely ever beat me though, I can't really remember it being very bad. My brother beat the shit out of me way worse, which I do remember being bad, but that was good to because I've always been a naturally better fighter than most people just because my brother would beat me up daily and I had to learn to defend myself and I would be in a survival mindset almost always, when my parents weren't home, I knew I was in for some shit

NO.

>spank your kids
>cucked by mudslimes and a woman leader.

I'll choose the former.

kids with older brothers who beat them up are usually better fighters than most people though. I first learned that from fighting with a lot of kids when I was a kid, either as friends or as enemies

Asian people don't love their children they are just mortally terrified of their society discarding them when they get too old to work

you are not an anime character ya dumb canuck.

But don't blacks savagely beat their children?

I'd rather be spanked than whipped with a belt and all kinds of other shit.

Yeah, also let teachers beat the shit out of unruly little shits, education would improve without spending a dime

A lot of the cucks on display here think spanking = beating your child.

A fucking disgrace. Not enough men discipline their kids and now we have special snowflakes.

>He didn't have to do horse stance with spikes underneath him and boiling water on top

Rich jap faggot

People in a similar situation as me will always agree. People who didnt have an older brother or hard ass brother will usually get triggered out of some weird form of jealousy

schizo brain

Thinking most people are too wimpy means special snow flakes? You must have been a spoiled brat. That's the problem with first world countries. Easy life makes for soft men

People who were in my situation will always agree so that proves the other people are the ones who are ignorant

Is your child old enough to use reason?
Use reason
Are they too young to understand reason?
Then they won't understand the reason you're fucking hitting them you brutal cunt

Smacking = "I am angry at my lack of ability to control this situation and will use my overpowering size and intimidation to abruptly end the situation instead of either controlling it calmly or by rising above it"

Yes, white children need to learn to behave like black children.

Yes wimpy children and special snowflakes are what is wrong with this world. Sorry.

If you can't spank your kids on the ass when they act up once in a while because you're scared they'll become serial killers then you are a fucking idiot.

Spoken like a true millennial.

Beating and excessive bodily harm to kids is assault. A spank or a firm smack is not going to do any harm. The whole point is to make them afraid that it WILL happen if they act up.

SPANKING?

How many children do you have?

If I had kids I wouldn't spank them, I would just make sure they exercise a lot and become very well educated

I would discipline them with positive things

except I do have a brother, we did fight (excessively) and you still sound autistic to me.

Time outs are stupid as fuck, parents want their kids to sit and do nothing? Make them do something positive and productive

Yes, but it stops being effective around 6 years old. Then they have enough thought capacity for other punishments.

Take their stuff, make them do push ups, carry heavy rocks across the yard to stack in a pile and then put them back in the original pile, cold can beans as their only meals, give their stuff away to poor kids, and making them watch you blow up their stuff with 20 pounds of tannerite.

How many have you met in your situation, did all of them agree with you?

>spanking correlated with higher rates of mental illness, violent behaviour, felony charges etc
(((who))) told you that?

Growing up without a father makes them so aggressive because they don't know a figure of authority and women can't be that authority at least not after a certain age like 13-15, and that's usually when those nignogs start to act up because they aren't afraid of their mothers anymore but they would be if they had fathers

Spanking and yelling is at kids is wrong because they will never forget it and hold so,e kind of grudge for the rest of their lives however they usually need disciplined slippery slope if I have kids there's going to be a clear boundary.

Sounds like your dad was just an abusive A-hole

There's a big difference between punishing a kid with a few spanks for doing some wrong, and beating them because your drunk, shit at work isn't going well, and you're taking your frustration out on them.

I dont know, I just know it's a pretty common thing for people to see the positive side of having a hard life

Thanks for your godly knowledge, I will now disregard all medical advice and statistical evidence because if I don't I'll be a 'fucking idiot' according to you.

>white people shooting up places
Black people are one to talk.

Jesus Christ you need to write a parenting book good shit.

>You can abort them.
>You can't spank them.
Liberal logic.

Molynuex also believes that we're about to become an irradiated wasteland where humans survive with extra limbs used to catch and feast upon seagulls.

You're a big guy

I raise my children on principles and respect.

Take your statistics and shove them up your ass libtard.

MAGA

DO YOU WANT ME SHOT

www facebook com/permalink.php?story_fbid=396873867346651&id=100010721223007

You know what to do Sup Forums

its fine if you do it in moderation and under the right circumstances.

the problem is that while some parents will only hit their kids for doing something bad a lot of them will just beat the shit out of their kids for everything and anything

This
>Only ever got spanked once for being a little faggot in a store
>Never did that shit again

When I grew up as a kid and teenager all the kids used to fight each other for fun and it became a common saying that kids with older brothers are always tougher, except for a few of the weaker kids who got triggered by it, most admitted it was true

Yes, that's a science word so what you're saying is true.

> implying nogs don't spank violence into their young

When i was young the only kids at school that got beatings were the Maori and Islander kids.

Yet they always push this meme that we beat our kids. Iv never understood why because its non white that fill our childrens hospitals and a lot of them are because of violence from family members.

That's a little different. Besides, not everyone comes out of hard times bettered in some way, many become broken and worse. On a societal scale you often get less employment, more crime, more personality disorders etc.

apa.org/monitor/2012/04/spanking.aspx
scientificamerican.com/article/what-science-says-and-doesn-t-about-spanking/
human.cornell.edu/pam/outreach/parenting/parents/upload/Spanking-Research-Brief.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3768154/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20189062
scholarship.law.duke.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1565&context=lcp
You raise your children based on what gives you good feels instead of trying to achieve the best advantages for your children to the best of the knowledge presented to you, in other words. Selfish emotional gratification doesn't seem very principled.

Our prisons are just packed with people who's parents were too compassionate.

>i didn't say all white people

The nigger dishonesty is hilarious. They can lie right to your face while doing exactly what they say they aren't doing. It's nuts. Big reason I don't even trust the friendly blacks.

This is kinda true my mom thinks of us as assets and reminds us of our responsibility often

that is what prompted me to post this thread. so fucking frustrating

and thats how it should be.

>be white
>do something bad
>get hit by parents
>associate that action with negative consequences and pain
>dont do that again

>be nigger
>do literally anything, good or bad
>get the shit kicked out of you by sheboon mother and her boyfriend
>associate everything with negative consequences and pain
>think that if you're just going to get fucked over no matter what then you might as well do whatever the fuck you want with no regard for the law or others
>grow up to do the same to your 32 kids
its because niggers cant into parenting, the same is true with white trash, sand niggers and every other sub human.

only white people and honorary aryans know the correct punishment:childs action ratio.

Basically you should use a simple smack of some kind as an interrupt on bad behavior. It cuts through tantrums effectively. If you're doing it because you're mad, then you're doing it wrong. The idea is to get attention through a minor shock, not to actually injure them - that would be psychotic. Once they're of an age to reason there's no sense in it except in extraordinary circumstances.

How many kids do you have faggot? Zero. You don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Liberal values are destroying this world by making soft betas instead of men.

Where the fuck did he say he raised his children based on what makes him feels good? The principles and respect he talked about are the exact advantages for his children you fucking imbecile

>because white people cant...
>I didnt say all white people

how can they lie when the proof is literally right there?

are they seriously that fucking retarded?

I got a GameCube for my 9th birthday and I was being a shithead and not letting my friends play at my party. My dad got pissed and pulled down my pants in front of all my friends and whooped my ass until it was red. Now I'm borderline autistic and timid as fuck. Maybe the psychology kikes are right.

>think that if you're just going to get fucked over no matter what then you might as well do whatever the fuck you want with no regard for the law or others
sounds like me with women :^)

kids are property

we can't stop parents from doing anything they want with their property