youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y22Wew77dlg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mika is Mika.

roll for an answer to your questions

This article was published almost as soon as this thread was made and maybe-spice was talking about Flynn.

They did backtrack on Flynn talking about sanctions.

>Awoos are a collective being from unfathomable lovecraftian realms
>Extremely violent, undying, unyielding, omnipresent, fiercely loyal
>Their cute appearance is just to mask their true nature
>They are Kekian Valkyries to further the agenda of chaos
>Everytime you see an Awoo, you slip further into madness.
>Sup Forums has no idea what they have unleashed upon the world

Do not call up that which you cannot put down.
There is no going back...

"The Awoos were, the Awoos are, and the Awoos shall be. Not in the spaces we know, but between them. They walk serene and primal, undimensioned and to us unseen.
Through all this horror the Awoo stalked unperturbed. Once I saw her monstrously perched atop a mountain of bones, and wondered at the secrets that might lie behind her red eyes."

Got chosen to represent the people. How did I do???

>reince pls respond

AWOOO

Is the next poster an ass muncher?

repostan
>>nintendo releases another gimmick console
I went to Gamestop a couple months ago when the Switch was announced and in passing told the guy taking my trade-in that it was a terrible idea. He snapped on me. It was pretty surreal.

>yeah I just want to trade this in
>ok sure thing buddy
>heh did you see that new console?
>you mean the switch?
>yeah it's such a gimmick
>what!? are you KIDDING ME?
>uh.. no, it's a gimmick
>THE SWITCH IS THE FUTURE OF GAMING
>what? look, it splits apart... it's even more pointless than the 3D gimmick
>COME ON MAN THE SWITCH IS INNOVATIVE! IT'S A GREAT IDEA!!!
>no it isn't, it's a terrible idea that likely won't sell very well. they should've focused on a real console.
>I THOUGHT YOU WERE A REAL GAMER BUT I GUESS NOT, THE SWITCH IS ITS OWN UNIQUE IDEA AND NINTENDO WOULD DIE IF THEY TRIED TO MAKE A REAL CONSOLE
>everyone has wanted a real updated console from nintendo for the last 8 years what are you even talking about?
>THE SWITCH IS GOING TO BE A GREAT HIT EVERYONE ALWAYS BUYS OUT NINTENDO PRODUCTS
>alright let's just agree to disagree take it easy gamestop guy
>YEAH WHATEVER MAN, DISAPPOINTING

NTNN FEBRUARY 12, 2018

MORNING
>President tweets: "After two days of very productive talks, Prime Minister Abe is heading back to Japan. L"
>President on Mark Cuban: "He's not smart enough to run for president"
>Stephen Miller on "Sunday shows" (except CNN, fake news)
AFTERNOON
>President to host Trudeau
>will hold "working women" roundtable
EVENING
>"woman of color" singer Joy Villa wears Trump Make America Great Again dress to Grammys
>spillway in Oroville, CA is failing, currently dumping nearly 100,000 cu ft/s to prevent/delay complete failure
>in addition to ice/snow melt, rain in the forecast later in the week
>over 100,000 have been evacuated downstream

Am I ever gonna get tired of winning?

I got one of these but it just feels like a donation beg

Please be real

MAGA

youtube.com/watch?v=y22Wew77dlg

congrats on being a voter, I got one too

>Sup Forums
REEEEEEEEEEEE

You know, with all of the bullshit that the Luganpresse and the Deep State is throwing at Flynn. I am really starting to think he's /our/ Roy Mustang in this administration.

Joe is a meme, but I'd rather be a meme than a salty nobody.

>it's real
WAT

OH IT'S FLOODIN' DOWN IN TE-CALIFORNIA

guy on the right likes fruit salad
respect

He is apparently in trouble.

>Joe is Joe

Is this tweet real?

>an Official
>some people
>Logan act

Is Manafort on "mission"?

>Liberal Republican
wot

Did this photo really come from North Korea response?

Mr. Trump, shadilay?

frightening? how?

>
I never heard of that disorder before. I thought you were referring to a transgender individual wanting to have sex surgery to fit the gender that they prefer.

If an individual wants to cut off a limb just to be "disabled", they are suffering from that disorder and need treatment because they are not of a sound mind for wanting to cut off that limb.

If they are choosing to remove their penis because they want to be "female" and not "male", but go through medical procedures and want to be the other gender, that I wouldn't consider a disorder.

Nintendo should have died with the Game Cube.

posting thumb nail is apparently a fireable offense

awoo

Have you praised KEK today?

This one is actually real.
If you missed out on the Joe memes from the past few months I feel bad for you.

Every time someone posts this shit it works. And nice digits.

And uh, should I call out of work tomorrow because of the snow?

Of you have to ask that then you probably should go back.

They would never entertain the possibility of firing somebody to the press unless it was already decided.

-1 traitor

The OP picture last thread had absolutely no source that anyone was able to find. The person who provided it provided commentary on what was occurring when it was taken and only posted one other time saying that Flynn is in trouble.

What if General Flynn standing with the Trump administration, is he with him or another person to keep their eye on?

>Sup Forums
>Not infowars

You fucked up

He so would've played at Trumps inauguration
F

Russians caught using incendiary ammunition and cluster bombs on civilian targets, including hospitals in their fight to retake Aleppo.

WEWWWEWEWEWEWEWEWWEWWWEWEWEWEWEWEWWEWWWEWEWEWEWEWEWWEWWWEWEWEWEWEWEWWEWWWEWEWEWEWEWEWWEWWWEWEWEWEWEWEWWEWWWEWEWEWEWEWEWWEWWWEWEWEWEWEWEWWEWWWEWEWEWEWEWEW

I'm really nervous about the unresolved EO and 9th circuit stuff hanging in the air. Hope we get some good news or at least some progress tomorrow.

Some anons were banned for answering to roulette posts, just so you guys are aware.

I wish

People, me included, REALLY want the Switch to be fun because it's this synthesis of everything that we've accepted as fun over the past decade or so, from the most beloved company in gaming. Sort of like how Obama/Hillary was the culmination of the Democratic party, a Switch failure would be very bad for established orthodoxy about what consumers want to buy.

I believe the Switch will do moderately well for two reasons. 1, it emphasizes group play, which means everyone will get them for Smash or whatever, and 2, because as boneheaded as their moneymaking plans seem, it'll make bank in Japan, which is all Nintendo really cares about, and thus allow them to start paying devs to make exclusives like Metroid or whatever, and make them actually good.

It's more a toy than a computer, and I'm REALLY hoping that ALL the Japanese companies behind it will make it a toy worth buying.

go back to fucking your sister? okie doke

Good

That's what I am referring too and I think he's right when says that Reince and the Deep State are pushing this crap to the press. Back Flynn to the hilt.

Im confident Joe will take care of the little miller problem in 6 hours

Am I supposed to care?

I bet it's Reince being a faggot and trying to get /ourguys/ forced out of the administration.

Pic

FUCK

this is the end of the movement, isn't it......

>If they are choosing to remove their penis because they want to be "female" and not "male", but go through medical procedures and want to be the other gender, that I wouldn't consider a disorder.

So you want to indulge them in their delusions?

After all this time and you still don't trust Trump?

Thanks russia. Not sure why you would post that though.

Forgot one
>user's birthday

It's funny how thier bullets and bombs seem to make hospitals and babies out of ISIS positions when all hospitals disappeared months ago.

>someone wants to be something that they are not and can never be
>is willing to have their flesh and organs removed to delude themselves
>not a disorder
really makes you think

That is anti-semitic.

Quick rundown on Flynn?
Didn't /tg/ want him to be the VP back in the primaries?

>didn't select protecting traditional values

>Paid online
Now that Nintendo has thrown in the towel officially we'll see all three companies jack up their online price every couple years.

awoo

I don't really believe it, but I also don't care. War is ugly.

Definitely a pic for the history books

I'm calling bullshit but I WISH they'd do that

wait, what's Aleppo?

I saved the pic from another thread. The pic also had a twitter like filename, not a phone camera filename

that's pretty smart, took me a second

>telling Reince about Sup Forums
Idiot.

Yeah that confirms you're leddit

>L
Did he ever clarify what he meant by that?

dont put pol you fucking faggot put infowar

Is online just on switch or they doing it on 3ds to?

some did, I didn't

>Prime Minister Abe is heading back to Japan. L
kek

Yes and that is the dumb ass shit that disgraces psychology.

That is why I wrote.
>Not to mention these are the same people who think that Body Integrity Identity Disorder is a mental illness,
>except for when you want to chop off your dick, then it is perfectly beautiful expression of your individuality.

How is a biological organism wanting to ABSOLUTELY WRECK their genitals NOT a disorder? It's because psychology is infiltrated by a bunch of liberals and liberalism.

>Chop off healthy body part? Disorder?
>wait, you mean your genitals? Not a disorder!

Yes and he's /our guy/. Don't buy a word of what the Luganpresse. This is Reince trying to make a power play.

Was Alex Jones right about Reince?

>political profile

Never seen so many options like that but never got a survey before

Yeah but that can be explained with reddit fags

For some reason people think if they go moderate they can avoid the msm blitz on the republican candidate....It doesn't matter who the nomine is, if hes not a D he is a racist, Nazi

Improper salute without cover there Mr. President.

no one can call him out tho seeing as how he's top of chain of command, rendering it meaningless to complain

I think we wanted him to be secretary of homeland security but it's been a while since I was predicting stuff like that

>diet coke
The consistency of Trump astounds me.

I'm asking the same question. Can I get a Quick Rundown?

I literally don't know what the lugenpresse is saying though, only he's apparently in trouble
that's why I asked for a quick rundown user

I certainly didn't but he has informed lots of Trump's foreign policy and military policy. He has been caught discussing sanctions with a Russian state actor.

You can search it on yandex, iqdb, google, etc. you won't find a source.

is she /ourgirl/?

I hope it tanks to be completely honest.

I want Nintendo to just make a solid system with specs able to compete against the PS4/Xbone.

Frankly it doesn't even need to be able to compete with the next generation. Current generation technology is well beyond the specifications nintendo would need to make a solid platform. Let the PS5/Xbone720 have the updated graphics and specs for more cash. Right now you can sell PS4s and Xbones for $250-300 so Nintendo making a system a little better then current gen for a reliable price is very affordable and doable.

Makes no sense why they wouldn't do this. Instead they keep going for gimmicks.

Just make a normal fucking controller and focus on your core lineup of games. THEN branch into other gimmicks if you want.

No one is gonna buy fucking online for the Switch; it emphasizes local multiplayer, for fuck's sake.

They will make money by making games. It's gonna be publish or perish for 'em, just like with the N64.