Anyone else here hate Texans...

Anyone else here hate Texans? Their culture is just obnoxious and everything they do is to let people know they're from Texas. Bulls are for cucks and that big belt buckle and stupid hat makes you look like idiots. If it wasn't for their electoral college votes I'd be glad if they'd just shut up and left the union like they've been saying every week for the last 150 years

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LArGlfEVYqM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck off we have Whataburger.

U mad, gayboi?

HATE US CAUSE THEY AIN'T US
SAY IT WITH ME
G O D
B L E S S
T H E
R E P U B L I C

you have to go back

Come and GET SOME

Florida has Whataburger too dumbass fuck Texas and Fuck white people

HOW DARE THEY HAVE A CULTURE OR A HOMELAND THEY ARE PROUD OF!!! BE MORE LIKE HUMBLE WASHINGTON STATE!!! BECAUSE WERE NOT ALL FUCKING MISERABLE AND DRUG ABUSING

t. disgruntled white male, who's faith in the world is slowly being restored by memes

As a white man from San Antonio, I laughed when I read this. Thanks

Fuck off cunt

>bulls are for cucks
Granted, that was funny
But dont talk shit on texas, miguel

did you get cucked by a texan or something

*clenches fist*
I'd find it to be mighty wise of you t' hush up...

It started in Texas, just like Dairy Queen as well. We also have big dicks.

Nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=LArGlfEVYqM

I love Texas.

I thought all yanks wore big belt buckles and like Bulls???

you're not, by-chance, a leaf faggot here on vacation, are you?

>big belt buckle and stupid hat

Ah, so you've never actually been here. Majority of guys in cowboy hats and boots with big buckles are mexican men, hombre. Even most of the conservative, white, country music listening men don't wear that stuff.

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA?

YOU MEAN TEXAS AND ITS 49 BITCHES RIGHT?

Can't wait for us to leave Americuck.

TEXIT
E
X
I
T

Look at all these triggered Texans in the thread calling me Mexican, isn't that what your entire state is compromised of? I'll have you know I'm a white man from West by God Virginia. Y'all aren't even allowed to shop in stores unless you speak Spanish.

Califaggot detected... I hope you can swim

I'm surprised you can even post from the bottom of that fucking lake you got forming Cali faggot.

I came to Texas from Kentucky and It sucks. Texas is California lite.

go back to California or Massachusetts you faggot

>big belt buckle and stupid hat makes you look like idiots
I hate you for the way you look too.

I'm from West by God Virginia you steer fondlers. Y'all forget that the south hates you because you were the special snowflake of the confederacy?

Don't you have some meth to cook, hillbilly?

You just hate the culture because it's so great that Texans actually take pride in their state. How many of you can say the same? That's why Texas is the greatest state. The chauvinism and the obnoxious culture comes from Texas being objectively the best state, especially if you're conservative

Don't you have some meth to go buy off a Mexican? Might as well go off and join Mexico cus y'all are all spics anyway

it is getting worse as the spic population increases, imagine that.

You sided with the union and seceded from Virginia you can go fuck yourself your state is an impoverished joke.

Y'all just seceded because you were too pussy to go off and form your own country like you say you will once a week. You know if you do that it'll be a big shitty joke, like everything else in Texas

REEEEEEEEEEEE

Stop crying you silly bitch.

HONOR THE TEXAS FLAG, I PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO THEE, TEXAS, ONE STATE, UNDER GOD, ONE AND INDIVISIBLE

these faggots are flooding the PNW and they all keep their Texas car decorations that say proud to be a Texan and will always be a Texan and crap like that. then move back to that shithole ffs instead of shitting up the PNW.

You're barely even part of the South and we could form our on country based off our economy. Imagine what it's like to have such a good economy that you could form your own nation if you wanted to. Ohhhhhh, wait, you're from West Virginia, the second poorest state in the nation.

You're Appalachian scum, barely even Southern, and make all white people in this country look bad. How could West Virginia scum even speak of the great state of Texas. Respect your superiors, boy

Success breeds jealousy. Which is incredibly evident in your post OP.

Texan here, don't worry about me I think I'll stick to Texas. If anything, I might move to Montana or North Dakota. It's beautiful in those places

What building to jump from in austin?

I'm from Texas, only a person who is not from Texas would post something like this. We're best state in the union, there is a reason as to why thousands of folks each year travel to Texas to live. Especially you Californians

hope you like college hockey and walking around in skywalks w/o heat

Fuck you Texas and fuck your lone star beer

DFW here. Weather is fucked all year round so right when you get used to it being really hot or kind of cold it changes. Mexicans fucking everywhere. Niggers at least keep to their designated parts of town, but I can hardly go anywhere in public without seeing spics and their family of 20. Recently moved to the more expensive white part of the metroplex, but they're trying to bring in more Mexicans and niggers. We've got some good chicken fried steak though.

Cali Faggot detected, Texas is great. Not even Texan.

Woof

you didn't even mention the Chinese people?

>non Texans

I drink Shiner. Jokes on you, fag.

It's because we actually have an identity, half the states are just lines some old faggot drew on a map, Texas has history, which most states can't claim

JEALOUS
YOU'RE JEALOUS
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i wish california and texas would both fall off the face of the earth concurrently

wtf not real ale or st arnold root beer floats
you gay?

I live in Plano and we have a shit town of Indians in the south.

Yankee kike fuck off.

>tfw from the north
>tfw constantly surrounded by libs
>tfw will never get to call the lonestar state home

why live

>based Texas makes other cuckstates buttmad

hows it feel to live in a shit state user? whatever state that isnt Texas.

Haven't had too much experience with Chinese people around here. A lot of Vietnamese people one Dallas though. Only go to that area every few years when I want some authentic oriental food.

I like the hefe with lemon during our hot summers. No homo, I swear.

me and the boys are going to the UFC fight in Dallas, care to give a vietnamese restaurant recommendation =)

Texas is better than most, far better than leftist beta cucks

Texas is my life faggot. I've lived and been all over this state and wouldn't have it any other way.
It's a shame I can't get an engineering job for shit here, but other than that I love it.

>Be Mexican
>Take siesta
>Die
Lazy ass spics

how do i become /texan/ culture if i lived in california most of my life yet i despise the "culture"/lack of "culture" here?

Just move there if you want bro. Save up some money and move

Success breeds jelousy.
Unlike other unknown states, Texas is a staple in American culture.

based white user, chill with me i live off military dr

>*unbuckles benis :DD*

You lived in California. No matter how hard you try you will never be a Texan. Maybe you'll fit in in Austin though

camo [wreck em] tech shirt, wranglers, brown, camo Browning cap

I wish I could help you out as I'm also a DFW user, but the only good stuff I know is back in tarrant county, if you're willing to go there I can recommend some good places to eat.

yankees will never go tubing down the guadalupe river with a cold beer and their friends on a hot summer day

yankees will never see qts in shorts and cowboy boots

yankees will never eat whataburger

yankees will never get drunk at a texas dancehall with qts

Fun fact.. Santa Ana was held prisoner just a few miles from where I live at the Orozimbo plantation.

i don't really want to go to texas tech, though

also, will a MAGA hat do as a substitute?

You don't. Now fuck off.
-t. Texan

please
haven't really visited Dallas/DFW before, only gone to the airport lol

Before you start fapping, remember the cali bearflag star represents Texas
: ^ )

nah that's kinda edgelord for a younger guy, man
the browning cap means you hunt, you don't have to be a fucking trump supporter to go whitetail hunting

Thank you Texas-chan
Fuck Yanks and Californians

Did you visit him?

Depends what area you're staying in. If you're staying in Dallas then it's way less of a hassle to just find a good steakhouse since most of the Asian shit is around Richardson. Avoid the hipster Pho restaurants in Deep Ellum.

t. non-ranch liver

need source on this

All you'd have to do is be a huge faggot. Everything is bigger in Texas, especially the faggotry

>thinking a MAGA hat is edgelord

Fuck off loser

Texas, our Texas! All hail the mighty State!
Texas, our Texas! So wonderful so great!
Boldest and grandest, Withstanding ev'ry test;
O Empire wide and glorious, You stand supremely blest.

[Refrain] God bless you Texas! And keep you brave and strong,
That you may grow in power and worth, Thro'out the ages long.

Texas, O Texas! Your freeborn single star,
Sends out its radiance to nations near and far.
Emblem of freedom! It sets our hearts aglow,
With thoughts of San Jacinto and glorious Alamo.

[Refrain]

Texas, dear Texas! From tyrant grip now free,
Shines forth in splendor your star of destiny!
Mother of heroes! We come your children true,
Proclaiming our allegiance, our faith, our love for you.

[Refrain]

Cucks just mad we've got a dominant, alpha culture.

>st arnold
Based

Sucks to hear about karbach though, as long as they still make good beer then I'm good

This. Gay culture is very important here, it's been our history since forever.

have you seen how the border votes?
that's the only area I lived in man

t. the Californian who moved to Austin thinking it was the "L.A. of the South" just to find out it's not even close.
>moves to TX, raising rent prices
>shits all over locals
>calls them idiots
>marvels at why they treat him like shit

If you're going to move there for "le music festivals kek", at least be nice to the people you're pricing out of their homes, for fucks sake.

It's the new fedora.

>voting for Cruz
>dominant, alpha culture

Pick one

Found the Commiefornian

ITT normies triggered that Texans actually have a local culture to belong to

>Anyone else here hate Texans?

Oh look everyone, Missouri democrats are posting on 4chins!