Why do our own countrymen lie to us

Why do our own countrymen lie to us

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

These posts are made to destroy the abundant #pizzagate evidence.

Do not fall for them.

they are not our countrymen

they are servants of satan, who want to destroy us

They are all part of the vast left-wing conspiracy, 90% useful idiots really.

Is this real?

I see you have broken the conditioning.

The MSM should've checked for clock towers before misrepresenting images like that

protesters literally locked arms and cockblocked everyone from coming in

Fox News debunked the White House's accusation that it was the biggest crowd ever, or even bigger than Obama's.

Trump has to live with the fact that people don't really like him.

Orange is the focus of media's pictures

Red is the people that couldn't enter due to protestors.

And the clock tower debunks that the image you're basing that off of is even relevant. The picture was taken almost an hour and a half after the event.

Take a picture of any crowd an hour after the even is over and it'll be mostly dispersed.

>Trump has to live with the fact that people don't really like him.
how will he ever recover from people not liking him? i guess that he will stop the wall, stop deportations and make sure tomake nice with every muslim

was there any explanation given for why the clock was one hour ahead of the inauguration time in the photograph they used?
also this, it's unlikely that any president who isn't a minority or woman will ever break the 1million person crowd barrier like obama did, as he's the only one in history who's done it so gar.

Because they're globalist traitors.

Dude, just fucking stop. The timelapse proves it. The ACCURATE photograph proves it.

This meme died the instant that the indisputable evidence was released. Only fucking retards would still fall for it. That's when you call it and find a new one.

Irrelevant, people hate him, he has to deal with it.

Shhheeeeeeeit

Apparently the clock is broken and stuck at that time.

Woof

>I have to share this with everyone... I ran into a friend I haven't seen in a very long time earlier today.......we made some small talk, and then she said to me, "How do you like what's going on with that SOB Trump...I said, "What do you mean"! She said, "Don't you watch the news"? I knew then there was going to be a problem...I said, "Of course I do". She said, "well then you know". I said "yes". she said, "and"?, I said, " and what", I thought here it comes,... I was right!!!! I couldn't help myself but I started laughing...she said, "what's so funny"? I then really started to laughing. I couldn't help myself.. I just got into a laughing fit!!!..She said, "oh no, you're not one that drank the orange cool aid, are ya"? I couldn't stop laughing because she had this maniacal look in her eyes which made me laugh harder. By then, she said, that she was sorry that she ran into me because I ruined her day and walked away shaking her head....and by then , I was hysterically laughing...I left the store and bought nothing...lol... Oh Well, another friend I lost!

To be fair it is kinda hard to beat first black president in a city that's 90% Democrats

Whether or not Trump's ramblings about having the largest crowd ever are true, does OP's image not prove massive media manipulation?

I really don't know why you trumptards push this shit so hard. It is just a crowd of people. Trump lost the popular vote and lost states around DC, including DC itself, so it makes sense there wouldn't be that many people to come see him as there was with Obama. I guess the Tweeter in Chiefs fragile ego is rubbing off on you.

The bottom picture is from the women's march

What's his end game Sup Forums?

cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel/

Lol the bottom picture isn't from the inauguration.

does it really fucking matter?

he is the president now

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

BUILD THAT FUCKING WALL!!

>when you see a humble water filter salesman in the crowd

Any one got picks of Hillary's inorgaration?

I heard it was bigly.

>how will he ever live knowing half the country worships him

This.
It's stupid to measure a president's popularity with his inauguration crowd size.
One can add as arguments that the 200th anniversary of Abe Lincoln was celebrated at that time.
And a day after Obongos inauguration they celebrated Martin Luther King day in DC.

>any post on Sup Forums not about pizzagate is sliding my precious threads

fuck off you don't have exclusive rights to the board

is right.
"the biggest trick the devil ever played was making people believe he didn't exist".
poor stupid liberals. i have pity for them more than disdain.

Israeli jews arent americans. End dual citizenship.