i.4cdn.org/f/LITTLE GIRLS.swf
linkedin.com/in/halleym
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1636706
youtube.com/watch?v=vuxRjFedC-g
youtube.com/watch?v=Q_oij7izLWE&t=0m27s
youtube.com/watch?v=mSblbUuxmKI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Whats his name again?

Why is he being brought up again? Did something happen?

youtube.com/watch?v=Dpi2rwMKLLc

John "Big Poppa" Podesta

i.4cdn.org/f/LITTLE GIRLS.swf

Spamming this until you faggots stop

Sites(all are same)

edu.run
databucket.info
worldcorpo.net

whois gives us the chick who made them
linkedin.com/in/halleym
libaui.com

just some bitch larping, stop being autistic, Sup Forums

What the fuck is that official?

That's the actual music video. But compressed for /f/.

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1636706

>I have to share this with everyone... I ran into a friend I haven't seen in a very long time earlier today.......we made some small talk, and then she said to me, "How do you like what's going on with that SOB Trump...I said, "What do you mean"! She said, "Don't you watch the news"? I knew then there was going to be a problem...I said, "Of course I do". She said, "well then you know". I said "yes". she said, "and"?, I said, " and what", I thought here it comes,... I was right!!!! I couldn't help myself but I started laughing...she said, "what's so funny"? I then really started to laughing. I couldn't help myself.. I just got into a laughing fit!!!..She said, "oh no, you're not one that drank the orange cool aid, are ya"? I couldn't stop laughing because she had this maniacal look in her eyes which made me laugh harder. By then, she said, that she was sorry that she ran into me because I ruined her day and walked away shaking her head....and by then , I was hysterically laughing...I left the store and bought nothing...lol... Oh Well, another friend I lost!

this is fucking horrifying

Also
CLEANEST
BEST
PLEASURE

No one has time or cares to go through that bullshit.
How does this explain the video

Holy shit, I've seen a lot of things but pedos disturb me so much

Is it programmed psychologically to hunt and kill people who harm children.
Like deep down we know to weed them out and skill them genetically or something?

Exposure is the most effective tool to defeat evil!!!

Shine the light of public awareness on these pedophiles!!!

Absolutely. There's not really anything worse to a human than a child who needs help.

Probably. Its instinctual to want to save children who are in danger. At least, for most of us.

I hope those people meet the fate they deserve.

I think it's virtually impossible for a child to scream like that without being hurt.

you have to go Sup Forumsack

I've been on pol for years but yeah avoid my question

It's supposed to be animal brain stuff, yeah.

Humans are pack animals- they're hardwired to care about other humans to some degree by default. It's the fucked up upbringing that removes these tendencies from people.

oingo boingo

John Pedosta
(see what i do?)

Fucking leaf didn't read the OP filename, or is plagiarizing it

aaaa fuck I'm new- I thought I discovered something genius. Fucking leaf am I

firstly, if you're here for years you have time, don't bullshit me, you simply have to be black to be this lazy

anyway, site is full of wannabe creepy stuff and is badly designed, which leads me to believe it's all fake, i found who made it, she seems to unable make a proper webpage anyway(last link - it's her personal shit) so that also explains a lot, just a few minutes and you could've figured all of that out

vid in question is also v. recent so likelihood that it's a larp increases(it would be interesting if it was from few years ago or smth, not 2 months

but what do i know, send an email to the chick in question and ask her yourself

oh wait, but you're a lazy fucking nigger, hope you get deported

Controlled opposition thread. Podesta likes little BOYS. not girls.

Wasn't this proved to be fake? Like FAKE NEWS!

you all are fucking morons.

biden is the key.
lure his old senile ass with a little girl,
then get him to squeal.

Nope, it was proven to be 100% real. Which makes you an accessory, shill.

NSA knows who you are, and the keys are hanging from Trump's belt.

Be better to eat Pedos

I smell bait

You're all morons.

And hopefully soon these pedos will hang from lightposts.

Gayest thing I've seen aside from the tranny faggots that hang out with Brock and his pedo friends. Ho probably made this video.
Weiners case is wide open and he is obviously an informant now. The day will come

Kek

How will they get justice? They are all free

Nasty pedo fuck

Hilarious.

>deep down we know to weed them out and skill them genetically
ya

NOw that you have properly explained how you came to your conclusion I can take it into consideration while I continue to find more information on this subject. I'm just going to ignore the rest of your bullshit

You're obviously referring to jailbait, the preferred food of John Podesta.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q_oij7izLWE&t=0m27s

>No one has time or cares to go through that bullshit.

You're so pathetic

is there a hidden message in this video?

the opening starts with pizza and hot dogs. it features a chicken. first thing i thought of was obama buying $65000 worth of hot dogs and chicken lovers

youtube.com/watch?v=mSblbUuxmKI

I, too, devour the souls of prepubescent female humans for nourishment. Puberty just ruins the flavor with ideology and opinionation.

We know all your secrets, Sharia Blue Crew. We know who you protect for money. And our laughter rings forever in your heads.

Maybe stand up and take one of your mandated breaks now? Order in that food you like. Just a little more work, and then quitting time!