Merkel's party asks for CDU-Afd coalition

express.co.uk/news/world/763832/Angela-Merkel-Germany-polls-Martin-Schulz-European-Migrant-Crisis

>In October, Mrs Merkel's own party called for her to form a new alliance with the surging AfD which was only founded in April 2013.

>Politicians from the CDU fear they could lose their grip on control of the country and one prominent member has now called on an alliance between the parties.

>During the regional elections, the AfD came second taking 24.3 per cent of the vote.

>Currently the CDU is an alliance with the SPD and Greens.

Other urls found in this thread:

mediaite.com/online/to-learn-who-rules-over-you-viral-voltaire-quote-probably-originated-with-white-supremacist/
en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Voltaire
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_Merkel_cabinet
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I have to share this with everyone... I ran into a friend I haven't seen in a very long time earlier today.......we made some small talk, and then she said to me, "How do you like what's going on with that SOB Trump...I said, "What do you mean"! She said, "Don't you watch the news"? I knew then there was going to be a problem...I said, "Of course I do". She said, "well then you know". I said "yes". she said, "and"?, I said, " and what", I thought here it comes,... I was right!!!! I couldn't help myself but I started laughing...she said, "what's so funny"? I then really started to laughing. I couldn't help myself.. I just got into a laughing fit!!!..She said, "oh no, you're not one that drank the orange cool aid, are ya"? I couldn't stop laughing because she had this maniacal look in her eyes which made me laugh harder. By then, she said, that she was sorry that she ran into me because I ruined her day and walked away shaking her head....and by then , I was hysterically laughing...I left the store and bought nothing...lol... Oh Well, another friend I lost!

Mother Merkel would only be asking for an alliance with the devil if she thought she was going to lose.

This is a sign they should not negotiate.

4 more years of Merkel to avoid Schulz

Why not with Die Linke? I'm sure they're more in line with Merkel's plans. Smells like an attempt to smear AfD, besides, even if they were to make a coalition, how do they decide who should be the candidate for presidency between Frauke and Merkel? there's no fucking way Merkel would leave the position to Frauke. AfD doesn't gain a single thing from this coalition.

They won't get the majority with The Greens, FTP & Die Linke

You're an idiot. This is the best thing that could happen.
If CDU-AfD Coalition doesn't happen we'll get a leftwing coalition.
CDU is the conservative party of germany. An AfD coalition might set them right again after beinv pulled more and more to the left after years after years of SocDem Coalition.

Problem is that Merkel is a SocDem plant in the conservative party and she'll do everything to get SPD into government again.

It's always been rule that the one with more votes is the candidate.
Also AfD isn't running for a chancellor candidate. Heck the problem with this will mostly be that AfD is still just a protest party and they admit that they dont want to govern

What exactly do you think a coalition with the AfD will look like?

It will cement another term for Merkel and she will do her duty of pretending to listen to AfD representatives before blowing them off. It may even give her time to get her poll numbers up again and not even need the AfD in the future.

You're also a rude person.

Still going to vote for AfD.
Fix the CDU and remember you are supposed to be center right or the AfD is going to get more and more of your votes Merkel

So they're already forming a coalition with those? what the fuck... how is it possible for this jew to go from nobody to most popular party within a month? he left the European Parliament only a month ago and his campaign was nonexistent before that time, something doesn't feel right here.

The only thing we Germans can do now is voting for CDU and AfD and wait for the next elections. Everything else would be suicidal nonsense because the SPD would get the most votes.

>how is it possible for this jew to go from nobody to most popular party within a month?
Its not his doing
Anyone would poll that good
The rise of the SDP polling wasn't because he announced he would run. It was because Sigmar Gabriel wouldn't run
You have no idea how disliked that fat faggot is.

or maybe meme Schulz to death? like, find some scandals, spread stickers with his quote on israel and stuff like that.

The majority of Germans are elders who live in small towns and will always vote for the same parties. They believe whatever the MSM says, because there's no more brainwashing going on than in this country. Memeing the shit out of it could only affect the millenial vote, but we won't make that much of a difference.

>spread stickers with his quote on israel
Unlike among the Austrian French or Anglo left being Anti-Israel is as unacceptable as being Anti-Je so they might not mind.

You underestimate the poz.

I read an article yesterday that said Schulz support base is young people, was it just bull shit?
It's kinda sad if Merkel gets another 4 years, I mean it's her fault that the situation in Germany escalated like this in the first place.

Don't believe the polls, Italiabro. I don't see a single reason why anyone would support him, except for SPD shills. It's like the Clinton campaign, but it has less impact here.

>I mean it's her fault that the situation in Germany escalated like this in the first place.
Bullshit, it was the guy before her.

The actual tragedy about Merkel is that she's actually a good leader compared to her predecessor.

>disgusted by the flag of your own nation
>good leader
shoo shoo shill.

They're paying a bunch of shills to try to meme up Schulz with this MEGA crap

>rips a tiny german flag as a german politician waves it around with joy from his hands.

>She smashes it down onto the ground with disgust on her face

Fuck no, she fucking hates Germany

It's too early/late for this.

You know what I mean.
Still less of a total disaster than the unironic commie before her.

she's a fucking kike commie my Austrian friend

Fritz, the Tories and UKIP are about as far apart from each other as the GOP and Constitutionalist parties.

The CDU and AFD, on economics, foreign affairs, and immigration, are existentially different.

They can't be seen as two "non-Left parties". They operate from different principles and different donor bases.

A leader who leads her people to extinction and replacement efficiently and orderly isn't a good leader.

So, how will things play out exactly with this alliance?

A CDU-AfD coalition is the best (realistic) outcome in this election. If AfD can win a sizeable number of seats then there is no question your immigration policy and other policies will be significantly shaped by AfD.

You won't get everything, and there will be compromises across the board, but you have two options here: SPD-Greens coalition where you get worse policies than there are currently; or you have CDU-AfD coalition which further legitimises AfD and gives them broader appeal.

>alliances

What is this shit?

How is this in effect any different than a single party system?

Is there something here I'm missing? Can you Euros explain your politics to me.

Is ShareBlue even trying?

>You know what I mean.
Please enlighten me, which cubic millimeter of Merkel's brain represents the good leader you're talking about?

Besides, you should probably worry about your own country becoming a refugee cap soon, with the Green you put in charge of it, rather than wasting your time shilling for that insane bitch which Merkel is.

On the other hand, a lot of AfD voters are angry about Merkel herself, so a coalition in her government might erode the party's support on the long run.

REIGN IN BLOOD
RAIN IN BLOOD
REIGN IN BLOOD
RAIN IN BLOOD
REIGN IN BLOOD
RAIN IN BLOOD
REIGN IN BLOOD
RAIN IN BLOOD

FINISH MERKEL NOW
AfD !!!!!!

ONLY THE FUCKING DEAD WILL REST FROM THE RUSTLE OF THES JIMMIES

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

You know nothing about Germany. Hang yourself, shill

I think another option is to simply encourage AfD voters to lie. Tell everyone in public that they're planning to vote for Merkel, then in private they should vote AfD.

>tfw everyone will be confused about whom to vote for...or whom to trust

Here's the German version. Thanks to all the German anons who helped get the translation right.

FINISH HER!
& FUCK SCHULZ with "95 centimeters of a wood stick"

As soon as Frauke Petry shows up on a magazine, I'll make an inversion in her honor.
For now, I'll make due with Trump and Marine Le Pen.

I did not know that quote. Kek

Sounds like a fake article

Maybe someone should report it as fake news.

>#BeschutztMerkel

#BeschütztMerkel is the right way of saying it

It's fake. It's from a neo-Nazi in the 1990s. Still pretty good though.

Is anyone here old enough to remember the anti-immigration ads from CDU during the 1990s?

Coalitions are neccesary for a functioning governments in a multi-party system like MMP

>How is this different from a one party government

Are you retarded?

Aren't you guys getting ahead of events? Just try to get as many votes as possible, using whatever memes are necessary.
>trick SJW's into voting for AfD
>trick single women into voting for AfD
>trick unwed mothers into voting for AfD
>trick old people into voting for AfD

Rinse and repeat.

Thanks mane. I'll fix it in the next version.

The fact that it's fake make it even more legit. Nice!
...and reported to the proper authorities...

How many Jewros do they pay you for posting here?

Seems like the jury is out on this one. However..attributing a quote to Voltaire can change minds...interesting bit of data.

mediaite.com/online/to-learn-who-rules-over-you-viral-voltaire-quote-probably-originated-with-white-supremacist/

versus

en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Voltaire

>To determine the true rulers of any society, all you must do is ask yourself this question: Who is it that I am not permitted to criticize?
>Variant: "To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize."

The wikiquote page that you quoted clearly has that quote under misattributed...

I guess niggers and faggots are our masters

>misattributed
Maybe 'misattributed' can become the new 'Fake News'

CDU has in its last term has probably done more damage than any other party in the last two decades. Anything which involves granting them power, is bad.

666.16€ per kg of AfD/ alt-right tears

Redugees aside, how do AfD and CDU conparwe?

They are polar opposites. "CDU" and "SPD" mean nothing anymore. Merkel has move the CDU so far to the left that today's CDU was yesterday's SPD. And all other parties in Germany (with the exception of the AfD and other right-wing parties) have moved even harder to the Left (SPD, Die Linke, The Greens, etc.). Think more of the same m8 and you'll be right on track.

Merkel is competent, rural and suburban afdpfers aren't

Shill detected

Come on Germans, start making some memes!

Crap, why do AfD threads get started when most Euros are in bed or just getting up and having breakfast?

Dunno

I'm so happy (as a hobbyist) when I see these threads, but then I end up devoting so much time to keeping them going.
>tfw this is not like the /cfg/ days before the election. Back then there were a dozen or so anons keeping the flame alive.
WTF is going on Germany? We foreigners are doing what we can, but let's figure out a better system for keeping AfD threads alive.

Germans are the greatest kraut haters

WAT

Huh?

CDU will form another GroKo with SPD.

Mark my words, Merkel will become chancellor again.

Schulz must rise up as the face of globalism. Germany must fall once again as a scapegoat, but for globalism this time around.

Not gonna lie, former AFD voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching the AFD crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let these guys get the gas chambers.

Wie sagt man auf Deutsch:
>The Long Con?
Play for the long game. Even if AfD can't win, try to get as many votes for Petry as possible. Just to make Merkel squirm.

Yes, I think a new GroKo would be great, because this will lead to the final death of SPD + CDU and will grant the AfD even more votes in 2021.

I've never heard "long con" before, my dictionary says "Trickgaunerei {f} im großen Stil"

Not gonna lie, former AfD-voter here. No Höcke, no cross, you fucking fuckers.

OK, German bros. Let's get down to business.

The election in Europe plays out over a timeline, in this order:
>Holland
>France
>Germany

German anons need to stop acting like the German elections are happening on March 15.
>they aren't - the Dutch elections are happening on March 15

So, start trying out some new ideas on behalf of Geert Wilders. The more mayhem you create for the Dutch establishment, the better for Wilders and right-wing parties in general across Europe.

You guys need to help meme Geert into his rightful PM role in Holland. Then the other pieces can call into place.

Here's my own definition:
>Long Con
Most cons are short-term things, like picking up someone for the night
>instant gratification
But a long con requires patience. It plays out over a long period of time, but the payoff is huge: you get all 3 things that con artists crave: sex, money, and power.

Its all fun and games until both die and you get a linke+grune government in the 2030s

... honestly, i didn't expect that from CDU.
They are so afraid of (((Schulz))) that they are willing to form a coalition with AfD?
Deutsch anons, will this solve anything? Can AfD continue pushing their ideals being allied with CDU?
I'm genuinely confused.

Do you understand what a coalition is? In a coalition the AfD will have the power to bring Merkel down with them if they feel that they're being ignored.

Plus en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_Merkel_cabinet they might get ministers

>Trickgaunerei {f} im großen Stil
So, I've been researching German translations of "Long Con" and I found this. It's not a verbatim translation, but you get the idea:

Meisterdiebe führen ein Doppelleben als Normalbürger.

I think that in Denmark, the right-wing party there has at least the immigration portfolio, if not more by now. Germany needs to figure out a way to give the AfD 30-40% of the power.

If this actually goes through she's definitely gonna lose the elections

CDU voters hate AfD, and AfD voters hate Merkel

Guess who wins in the end

Nobody's arguing that a stronger AfD isn't ideal. But in the current circumstnce I'd say this is great.

>implying thats not part of the plan

> With this system: Low chance of working

> Without this system: 100% chance of Merkel or Schulz

Is Germany ready for a Jewish leader who never went to university and has been a political hack for his entire career?

What is his endgame?

Why do I always want to spell his name:

SCHULTZ ???

How about a fake campaing similar to the #draftourdaughters thing that Sup Forums pulled off really well. This time it could be a fake campaing to encourage people to report anti immigration sentiments to some authority or a party organization.

crashing this country...

...with no survivors

THIS IS A TRAP

MERKEL IS AGAIN TRYING TO APPEAR MORE REASONABLE AND CONSERVATIVE BEFORE THE ELECTIONS

AND THEN, OOPS, WHERE DID THESE 20 MILLION MIGRANTS COME FROM

#ReportHate

And everything that dosnt let AfD into goverment is dead of Germany.

Only rural and suburban retards are voting for AfD. City people are all voting for Merkel.

European countries often have a shitload of parties in a parliament. We for example have 8 parties. This makes it next to impossible for any party to rule alone since no one has a majority. This means that agreements and alliances have to be made until a majority is reached.

Hell we don't even have a majority government. We have 3 parties that make up barely 40%, that rule. The other parties are content to watch them destroy themselves with their delusional policies.