11 Million germans surrender in WW2

>11 Million germans surrender in WW2
>2/3 of entire Wehrmacht/SS
>More than any other combatant COMBINED
>No meaningful resistance post-occupation, something even Albania and Ethiopia managed

Why were Nazi's such cowards, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FUt-yxJODxI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Germans are machines. With the operators dead or gone, they stood dormant.

Because regular army /= Nazis.

Speaking of machines, I've seen this exact thread before

>I have to share this with everyone... I ran into a friend I haven't seen in a very long time earlier today.......we made some small talk, and then she said to me, "How do you like what's going on with that SOB Trump...I said, "What do you mean"! She said, "Don't you watch the news"? I knew then there was going to be a problem...I said, "Of course I do". She said, "well then you know". I said "yes". she said, "and"?, I said, " and what", I thought here it comes,... I was right!!!! I couldn't help myself but I started laughing...she said, "what's so funny"? I then really started to laughing. I couldn't help myself.. I just got into a laughing fit!!!..She said, "oh no, you're not one that drank the orange cool aid, are ya"? I couldn't stop laughing because she had this maniacal look in her eyes which made me laugh harder. By then, she said, that she was sorry that she ran into me because I ruined her day and walked away shaking her head....and by then , I was hysterically laughing...I left the store and bought nothing...lol... Oh Well, another friend I lost!

Because Germans are conformist faggots.

Most of them were likely supporting staff, not the front line combatants.
Modern wars are won through logistics, those are the people who make the logistics happen, not combatants.
Misleading figure.
Also,
> /his/

The Wehrmacht weren't all that dedicated to the ideology.

>EVEN Albania
do you even realize how easy it is to defend a small mountainous territory or wage succesful gorilla warfare in it?

At some point they realized Hitler fucked them and his "glorious third Reich" became a fantasy of an old drug addict with severe mental illness who later shot himself out of shame.

You know "supporting" staff such as "logistics" are still trained as basic soldiers right?, they have basic infantry training.

Not saying you're wrong, but if you did what he did you'd shoot yourself too, i know i would

The bulk of their prime best trained fighting men died in the meat grinder of the eastern front. The ones that the allies fought and who ultimately surrendered were mostly teenage conscripts who had little actual training and had lost much of their reason to fight. Most importantly, they surrendered end masse rather than be wiped out or conquered by the red army. They knew the Americans and British would be much kinder to them

> Hur dur, let's declare war on a bunch of poor, uneducated, alcoholic, Slav communists who live in one of the coldest parts of the world. Why? Because I'm mother fucking Adolf Hitler!

Anyone is powerful when they throw dozens of millions of men, and women at an oncoming enemy. Plus, they lucked out with it being one of the coldest winters on record that year.

They were also being propped up and supplied to fight by the US, and use up most of Germany's resources. Which would allow us to invade in Europe on the Western front.

Because if Hitler had the amount of forces on the Western coast that he had on his eastern front, then we would not have been able to invads successfully for a very long time. Maybe even a few years.

>Anyone is powerful when they throw dozens of millions of men, and women at an oncoming enemy
Nice meme. Huge soviet loses were due to unexpected blitzkrieg in 1941. K:D during 1943-1945 (except the Berlin operation which was very political and rushed too much) was not worse than Allies used to have.

>Plus, they lucked out with it being one of the coldest winters on record that year.
Implying soviets didn't need to survive and fight under the same harsh conditions.

>They were also being propped up and supplied to fight by the US
The breaking point of war happened before the lend lease kicked in.

>I don't know what Unconditional Surrender is

Hitler was insane by the end, there was no reason to fight by the end other than staving off Russians.

It's cause the Russians kicked their asses so much there was no fight left in them.

Read up on operation Bagetron. Biggest rout in History.

>Read up on operation Bagetron
wat? You meant Бaгpaтиoн?

Not having communism in my backyard is always a reason to fight.

>Nazi bashing on Sup Forums
that's gonna go well

Post-occupation resistance would have been pointless. They just accepted they lost and moved on in order to prevent further suffering and casualties. Isn't that a good and rational thing to do?

The Germans should've kept fighting tbqh they knew the Jews would hunt them to the ends of the earth and exterminate them so why not keep fighting?

>Implying soviets didn't need to survive and fight under the same harsh conditions.

There is this meme that Russians became some superheroes during the winter with their high tech clothing and experience. This is not true the lost even more man from cold and starvation.
Only difference they just could as always afford the loses

They would have starved to death in 1942 without lend-lease.

>slavs are the most powerful race in the world
thats what (((they))) would want you to think

Why was Churchill such a retard?

The Soviet advances of 1944-45 could not have been done without lend lease.

We had pretty much run out of able-bodied people at the time.
Volkssturm/Totaler Krieg is one hell of a drug.

Resistance is only possible with outside intervention, there wasn't a single resistance movement in WW2 that was capable of operating on it's own that proved able to achieve it's goals.

Nearly every movement got weapons and equipment from one power or another.

How did so many die in battle in WW2 in such a short period of time?

In Syria they have battles over like 2 weeks, and only a few dozen, or hundred get killed.

In WW2 like 50,000 cunts get killed in 3 days. What the fuck is even going on, the fighting was different to WW1 wasn't it?

The Hitler Youth
> cowards

Because it was open war no cuck meme war with
>pls dont shoot im civiluin or reuters will report it!

half of this post is wrong but you tried

the cuck blood ran in their veins and it still does

Most of the people just don't give a shit. Look at the advance of ISIS, 1-2,000 fighters taking over cities with populations of 100,000-1,000,000+. Something is wrong with those shitskins.

The main deeds was made in 1941-1943. During Battle of Moscow and Stalingrad lend-lease wasnt even a thing.
Your argument is invalid.

No dickhead. Your boy Zhukov got raped outside of Moscow at Rhzev. And Stalingrad was not the end all to be all since Kharkov came right after that and you were wrecked.
The Wehrmacht was broken in 1944 with Bagration, and the Red Army's advance into Eastern Europe would not have been possible without lend lease equipment.

>shooting yourself when you did nothing wrong

Why

youtu.be/FUt-yxJODxI

GET GERMANIZED

>Cowards

While most american 14 year olds were at home eating hamburgers and playing (((baseball))), the german 14 year olds were defending berlin.

>defending

more like pee

>An Italian munching lasanga in front of his computer makes fun of a 14 year old being afraid in an actual war situation, likely even close to the house were he grew up, hearing bombshells and gunfire
You must be a real tough guy

>said the fucking pizza nigger

American deliveries to the Soviet Union can be divided into the following phases:

"pre Lend-lease" 22 June 1941 to 30 September 1941 (paid for in gold and other minerals)
first protocol period from 1 October 1941 to 30 June 1942 (signed 7 October 1941),[36] these supplies were to be manufactured and delivered by the UK with US credit financing.
second protocol period from 1 July 1942 to 30 June 1943 (signed 6 October 1942)
third protocol period from 1 July 1943 to 30 June 1944 (signed 19 October 1943)
fourth protocol period from 1 July 1944, (signed 17 April 1945), formally ended 12 May 1945 but deliveries continued for the duration of the war with Japan (which the Soviet Union entered on the 8 August 1945) under the "Milepost" agreement until 2 September 1945 when Japan capitulated. On 20 September 1945 all Lend-Lease to the Soviet Union was terminated.

do you even history?

Well, it's not his fault that boy is teuton and we all know the only thing you deserve is death and pain.

how can you talk about cowardice you fucking fascist pussy

Probably because they understood the value of their lives was not paramount in the devaluation of their lives post defeat. They got out whilst they could, it was them v the world, any more causalities if a loss to the white race, you could look at the surrender as a win for us all friendo :6)

Have a nice day

The United States gave to the Soviet Union from October 1, 1941 to May 31, 1945 the following: 427,284 trucks, 13,303 combat vehicles, 35,170 motorcycles, 2,328 ordnance service vehicles, 2,670,371 tons of petroleum products (gasoline and oil) or 57.8 percent of the High-octane aviation fuel, 4,478,116 tons of foodstuffs (canned meats, sugar, flour, salt, etc.), 1,911 steam locomotives, 66 Diesel locomotives, 9,920 flat cars, 1,000 dump cars, 120 tank cars, and 35 heavy machinery cars. Provided ordnance goods (ammunition, artillery shells, mines, assorted explosives) amounted to 53 percent of total domestic production. One item typical of many was a tire plant that was lifted bodily from the Ford Company's River Rouge Plant and transferred to the USSR. The 1947 money value of the supplies and services amounted to about eleven billion dollars.

go ahead and tell me how you would've won without these enormous amounts of supplies of any category.