OK Sup Forums regardless of what political view you are...

OK Sup Forums regardless of what political view you are, can we at least all come to agree that this is degeneracy at its finest?

I was expecting the opposite.
Something like a Fuck Trump bandana

I'd smash

These posts are made to destroy the abundant #pizzagate evidence.

Do not fall for them.

Shut up already.

>literally anything that isn't /x/ is a slide thread

you do realize /x/ has pizza generals right?

its entirely intended to piss off libtards. therefore i approve

Mein goy, do you mean in the figurative or literal sense?

Yes, it's just a nigger in a trashy dress trying to make a political statement. It's something someone desperate for attention would do. She is no where near based as some other anons have been suggesting. Degeneracy in its full.

You have to go back.

This is just a jewish cabal distraction from pizzagate

Now *that's* a publicity stunt.

Genius move by someone who needs a career boost.

>Genius move

No, it's attention-seeking. And soon she'll realize she'll have no one's sympathy because everyone except weeby r/The_Donald shit heads find her "based"

You guys hate black people even when they agree with you? Are you guys like a little racist or something?

All niggers are scum regardless of political view. The only difference is that we simply want them gone, while liberals want to just marginalize them without them knowing.

It also doesn't help that (((MAGA))) is already Zionist propaganda so that makes her worse than BLM niggers

Ignore the sockpuppeting libtards being divisive.

Fuck off r/The_Donald, we've always hated niggers.

What about Larry Elder? Thomas Sowell? I didn't know "we" wanted them gone, are you sure you haven't redpilled so hard you've come up blue again?

Yes, we you fucking newfag.

Sup Forums isn't a "redpilling" board. It's a board to expose (((them))) and their plants of all colors, shapes, and sizes. Been that way since its inception in 2011

>I have to share this with everyone... I ran into a friend I haven't seen in a very long time earlier today.......we made some small talk, and then she said to me, "How do you like what's going on with that SOB Trump...I said, "What do you mean"! She said, "Don't you watch the news"? I knew then there was going to be a problem...I said, "Of course I do". She said, "well then you know". I said "yes". she said, "and"?, I said, " and what", I thought here it comes,... I was right!!!! I couldn't help myself but I started laughing...she said, "what's so funny"? I then really started to laughing. I couldn't help myself.. I just got into a laughing fit!!!..She said, "oh no, you're not one that drank the orange cool aid, are ya"? I couldn't stop laughing because she had this maniacal look in her eyes which made me laugh harder. By then, she said, that she was sorry that she ran into me because I ruined her day and walked away shaking her head....and by then , I was hysterically laughing...I left the store and bought nothing...lol... Oh Well, another friend I lost!

I don't know how they let degenerate scum like you post here. Nigger-loving civic nationalist cucks like you will be first for DOTR

The very definition of attention seeking at its finest. I'd be happier if she just wore a BLM dress instead since its only natural.

>No, it's attention-seeking

Yes, that is literally what a or stunt is. I have never even heard of her until tonight, now I've listened to 30 seconds of one of her songs. It wasn't my cup of tea, but I'm sure many others may have been turned on to a new singer they might like.

The correct answer is yes, you've rabbit-holed all the way up your own arse.
I just named two black people who are more aware and more accomplished than you'll ever be.
Enjoy coming to terms with that, faggot.

>many others may have been turned on to a new singer they may like

I don't fucking care what faggy scrawny weebs from r/The_Donald likes, they're in NO position to call them "based" just because of a Zionist political message.

I run a business you fucking kangaroo-fucking abo.

I make infinitely more than those niggers you mentioned. Even successful niggers are inferior to me, fucking civic nationalist faggot.

You're such obviously a leftist shill from Reddit.

Just leave.

delete your account and never come back here

It sounds like you are upset.

((()))
And you're obviously a r/The_Donald newfag c. 2016.

Not everyone who disagrees with you is a shill. That's what (((they))) want you to believe, and you've been indoctrinated by them.

Trumps flag should not be desecrated in such a way

I want to make that ass great again if you know what I mean, pypy

i'd do degenerate things with her if that's what you mean

((()))
See, this is proof you're nothing but Redditor trash. WE DON'T USE FUCKING ACCOUNTS HERE DAMN IT

Yeah, because shitskins like you are posting here and when the first flags came up none of you faggots even came here.

>niggers and nigger lovers
>posting on Sup Forums

Man, this place really has changed.

TRS pls go

you got baited hard, newfag

((()))
I'd much rather have TRS here other than r/The_Donald civic nationalists here. At least TRS understands what Sup Forums's true purpose is, you're only here to post unfunny degenerate memes and call niggers "based"

Can't expect much less from a kike though.

Besides the tattoos, she's cute. I hope some black man makes her good husband and doesn't single mother her.

You do realize he's the troll, right? He's shit talking Sowell, the third most loved economist in Sup Forums.

These posts (and the tfw pizza threads) are made to get pizzagate to be a ban-able offense.

Fuck, he was one level of irony above me all along

>Implying people still go to /x/ in 2017

>black QT who wants to MAGA
>degeneracy
Really?

>thinks Sup Forums started in 2011
>being this new

fake news

>1 post
Shill
>sage

He's a nigger though, we hate niggers here. You're a shitskin who doesn't know any better.

((()))
Waste of trips, and yes. We all hate niggers here, regardless of what you think, and it's now a generally accepted standard here that MAGA is Zionist propaganda just like the one you've been indoctrinated by!

You're trying way too hard to fit in and it's causing you to stand out.

I just went there for the first time in years to see maybe the only vaguely intersting /x/ thread in well, years.

Someone apparently found the Christine Chubbuck tape finally.

>I'm not a larping shill faggot who is a proud cuck

Wait, no I'm going to have to pay a visit!

Cry more libcuck shitskin. You're the one who is going back and ICE will make sure of it.

((()))
>flag

Checks out, cuck

>he still thinks le dips fedora meme is funny

Are you sure you're not referring to yourself?

>18 posts by this ID
You are REALLY fucking nervous aren't you Shareblue? You already lost.

/fit/ approved. I'd tap that and bleach her with my pure Aryan genes.

All these salty fucking niggers in this thread pretending to be Sup Forums

White husband, asian homo dress designer. We diversity n sheit

>RUMP

In an age of cheap and reliable contraception, jungle bunnies are a RIGHT of the White man.

I just realized Azealia's twitter account got suspended. I guess they couldn't handle her blowing the fuck out of libs.

no it hasn't. we've always wanted a taste of the brown sugar.