OMFG

serious question Sup Forums, these two girls i know have been boasting about how they are going to take a trip to Mexico next month, is there anything i can tell them to convince them otherwise? no way in fucking hell these two wont be kidnapped immediately.

it's the the two on the left, they both live in houston.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QxP442T-aZ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

more than 1 mexican will be fantasizing about raping them thats for sure

try to get one last poke in before they become cartel fuckmeat

don't go outside the resort grounds

These posts are made to destroy the abundant #pizzagate evidence.

Do not fall for them.

they are taking a drive across the borde by themselves....

just imagine a sweaty mexican sticking his dick in their pussies raw

Relinquish your " friendship " with the two and move on with your life.

At least when something terrible happens to them it won't affect you that much, unless you're a beta orbiter hoping to get laid with one of them then I've got bad news for you ;)

gotta let nature separate the wheat from the chaff

They're going because they want to get drunk and spit roasted like the true sluts they are. It's just how some girls are user. Date the girls that don't go

At least get them some buttplugs so they can practice before they go and make it less sore when the inevitable occurs.

Then they're fucked. Literally. It's taken all over again with no Liam Neeson.

They'll last about a month before they get addicted to the blow and heroine. Then it'll be 20 years before they ever finish college.

Let them go then anonymous tip to ICE that they're gun running.

Aussie always thinking ahead. Nice

I accompanied a friend and hers, both good looking blondes

They were getting looks the entire time

More guys started coming, talking, watching them

Told the other guys with us we needed to get the fuck out

Several of them followed us a ways even driving in our car

Do not let them go, we got lucky.

woman like that come to latin american countries because they want to fuck smelly commie brown manlets. They drive them crazy.

I mean are they going to juarez or something? If they go to a touristy place they'll be fine

Let nature take its course, user. You have no control.

youtu.be/QxP442T-aZ0

That is New Zealand you cunt.

They have to learn the hard way...

>Mexico
>Millions of tourists from all around the world the whole year
>THEY WILL BE KIDNAPPED AND R*PED AND MURDERED AND SLAVED

Americans

Just send them the webm of buddy with his face and hands cut off, you know the one

forgot to mention that they are driving together across the border, not taking a flight or cruise to some tourist spot.

Says the waiter

what is actuarial science and how does it work??...

Avoid Carretera Federal 101

Wich part of Mexico?

Here we go xD

holy fuck never seen nething this gory

Nobody gets kidnapped like in the movies, they could only be in real danger if there in some sort of drug related zone controled by a cartel like michoacan but other than that they will be fine.

says montezuma

Just a warning, I am a spic and I follow cute white girls on the street, take pics of them at least, or catch their parents car listance plate down. I am sure spic DNA is a lot stronger in pure spic areas and those white girls are they bound to be raped and murdered.

>ywn have cute gf like girl all the way to left

why even live?

>by themselves
JUST

San Luis Rio Colorado

Why would you want to stop them?

Yeah because those millions of tourists are 9.7 to 9.5 blondes with blue eyes; who look like they go from white private schools to sucking dick at the young Republican Club after-hours.

Idiot. The tourist spots are were these cunts will be most likely to be targeted and abducted for human trafficking.

I've been to Mexico with hot high-school blondes, a fucking van rolled up and the door slid open and they started beckoning them over. They all giggled and moved away fast. This shit is real. I doubt any girl that got snatched up wasn't going to be promptly gang banged and dropped off 5 miles outside town if ever.

Americans.... fucking building a wall for a reason idiot.

Who

Are they fucking retarded?

I've been to Mexico quite a few times. It is not as bad as you might think...

In some areas. As long as they keep their wits about them and have some strong males around them they will be fine. Scary mexicans are only scary in big numbers. They run when frightened.

>OP
>9.7 to 9.5

Let them go. It's called natural selection.

F

Autist detected

They'll be killed and raped, then ransomed or murdered, if they walk even a block away from the resort they're staying in. And knowing young liberals these days they'll probably expect to be fine walking through the slums of Mexico.

They ARE women.

They're not going to get kidnapped, they're going to binge drink, do drugs, and get fucked by frat guys and college athletes in resort hotel rooms.

Why would anyone raped this bitches with curved spines like that.

Don't stand in the way of evolution.

The middle woman is literal perfection.

Hey OP, talk to them one more time. Try convincing them, with the best of your ability, to cancel their trip. If you could not convince them, don't listen to them anymore and find better friends. Let them hear you first but don't sound autistic about it. Talk to them one more time.

Would be sexy in a cartel torture video.

>DYEL
>small breasts
She's a 7.

Weird smile desu Why are they bending over? Is the troll holding the camera 4'0"?

Why are Mexican men such predators? I live in California and feel objectified by them all the time. Cute white boy btw

Mexico is filled with german, french, russian female tourist or exange students and they dont get raped in every corner

They'll just go to a tourist place like Cabo and get dikked by chad while you fap with your tears worrying if they're ok or not

Stop being a friendzoned beta orbiter you cuck

Let them go, the one on the far right is a coalburner. That nose piercing is the international symbol for "i fuck niggers", when black men approach prostitutes in thailand without the piercing the girls get mad.

I have a relative that went to mexico from california once. She was eating in a restaurant when an older man with his bodyguards came in, and the man told his bodyguards to get her for him. So they just walked over, picked up the ENTIRE CHAIR and started walking out. She was extremely lucky that the others caused enough trouble to stop them or she'd have been the kidnapped mistress of some mexican mafia leader.

Designated raping corner?

Of course they don't get raped on the corner. They just go missing. I'm just sharing my experiences in the tourist zones. These girls will definitely need to be aware and with a guy at all times when outside the resort.

have they not watched denzel's man on fire

Sound really fake.

Any girl that looks like that would have to be aware wherever the hell they are.
>Implying male depravity is only perpetrated by messicans.
kys keith

Do they not have parents?

user, you have the duty to tell the fathers of these girls what they are planning, which is insane.

My senior project was on the narco civil war in Mexico (economic analysis.) The tourist areas are probably safe, though they are mostly bastions of degeneracy. But these girls will be violated in some way if they drive around the country. Good luck. Ave Maria.

>nose ring stud is international symbol for "I fuck niggers"

Lol user, you need to get out more.

Suggest a rural route for them to drive along the border. "Oh, I heard there were some great small party towns along this road"

>These girls will definitely need to be aware and with a guy at all times when outside the resort.

Wow patriarchy much? These brave independent womyn can handle themselves, sweetie.

Its pretty rare. I used to date a german girl and her and her other girl friend went on a backpack trip and they were never raped or went missing and this was before i even met her.

If you've seen Nocturnal Animals, you know what's gonna happen to them.

Just replace the good ol' boys with Mexicans.

I think you're missing the point. They will let their guard down when partying moreso than usual. Also, the Mexican government isn't going to do shit to the cartels if they needed a new churro cleaner.

It looks like you dont know what a civil war is.

Relax, theyll be fine. Just dont do any shit you would do at Detroit, Fresno, or Chicago. Dont walk alone, dont accept anything from anyone, have a means of self defense (pepper spray, that shocking shit chicks have) walk with a purpose and look pissed, if anything narco related comes your way gtfo and run to the nearest U.S embassy.

It's called a Taser user.

3 Future sex trafficked woman.

I'll bite, you're an idiot.

Sexual dimorphism got your panties in a wad? Go whine to mother nature, she made most women 10 second fighters. If you think you'd last longer, you'd be dead wrong.

Sweetie.

The mexican mafia part? No, she was very pretty at the time. Was modeling and also working in rock music videos during the 80s when this happened.

Well it's not my meme, this is apparently a real thing overseas. I also dislike those stupid nose piercings...they're just ugly to me.

Looks like they're in for some mexican ficki ficki

Ah. Well, I think maybe it's just a Thailand hooker thing. I've known multiple girls from the US and other countries with those little nose things who did not in fact fucker niggers.

sad!

>you will never be a handsome norteno kidnapping and raping naive white female invaders

why live

Because we can be red neck deplorables kidnapping and raping brown female invaders While living in the greatest country in the world? USA USA USA!

Alright, you tell me that Mexico is safe for these Staceys to be running around as though it's Orange County CA or Morris County NJ.

We have our problems, but we do not have a decade plus internal war between cartels and the government in which hundreds of beheaded and skinned bodies tend to turn up.

These girls have no idea that some of your countrymen will have no problem abducting them for a narco.

By the way, what is the death toll? 80k? Or did we cross 100,000 already?

lmao! How much a fucking sheltered little pussy do you have to be to be scared of going to Mexico. OP you are the biggest faggot I've ever heard of. Jesus fucking Christ get out of your little safe space and see the worl you paranoid mongoloid

Hahaha they gon die.
Why are women so trusting and naive about foreigners?
Do they think their vagins will make 3rd world men do what they want just because it works at home?

>that cheerleader effect

Have them draft a will and put you in it.

Its not a civil war, plus they will be safe in more than 80% of mexico. Unless they go to the narco zones.

He probably is mad he didnt got invited and probably think there going to get browned

>wanting brown girls

ew

Are they going to Mexico Mexico or just the touristy areas? Big difference

Oh

rip

This holy fucking shit it really is just pathetic. It's fucked up that people unironically drink the Sup Forums koolaid this much.

Let them go and let life red-pill them. It's the only way idiots will learn.

I'm literally in shock and awe about how pathetic everyone in this thread is. Its says so much about the Sup Forums community and what a bunch of isolated losers you must be to think that going to MEXICO is dangerous.

Holy shit you are such faggots. And I used to live in San Diego and would drive down all the time. Its a burden of my shoulders though, to know that all the stupid shit being posted on this board is coming from sheltered pussy's who have no real world experience

rip in peace

You're actually retarded.

i guess i should have worded it differently,

THEY ARE TAKING A DRIVE TOGETHER...ALONE...ACROSS THE BORDER

lesbians?

Not for long.

They're pretty safe if they have a whjte pancake booty. They may get held hostage for money, but they won't be violated.