9MM SHOULD BE BANNED

>Pulls out gun to defend self or family
>Shoots enemy
>Enemy lives long enough to take gun and stab the law abiding citizen
>Both die

Seriously Sup Forums, the 9mm jew needs to be banned along with 22 and 22LR.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O1d7i3i0LLI
youtube.com/watch?v=fLi0OX_Ttt8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think we could definitely use a minimum caliber ban. But then I don't because that's what NATO does and why 9mm is so abundant.
I don't want to restrict anyone from attaining and using what they want but at the same time want whatever they're shooting to die.

>Not doing a mozambique on home invaders

>t. nigger who could not withstand .22short

.308 or bust

Why are you saying it like you'll only shoot the nigger once?

Empty the magazine.

These posts are made to destroy the abundant #pizzagate evidence.

Do not fall for them.

I remember this movie, but not what its called

Can I get a quick explanation?

Oh. My bad.

Fucking this.

If you're going to shoot someone in self defense you better have an empty mag by the time the cops show up.

Good luck surviving this, user. 45 or 22, this would make soup of your insides.

>using anything less than 000 Buck.

[email protected]

>not using 10mm master race

>Using anything besides pic related for personal safety.

It's like you *don't* want your attacker's head to explode into a fine mist.

youtube.com/watch?v=O1d7i3i0LLI

45fags BTFO!!!

People who are bad shots should be banned.

An instant killshot with a .45 will also be an instant killshot with a 9mm. Shot placement is far more important than stopping power.

Also, you can carry way more rounds in a 9mm mag than you can in a .45 mag of the same length.

And don't even bother bringing up .40 cal.. It has shown "little to no improvement" over 9mm in stopping power according to the FBI.

Stay mad

2 shots to the chest, one to the head. Also known as the dijibouti shooty

>Seriously Sup Forums, the 9mm jew needs to be banned along with 22 and 22LR.
Target calibers all of them. They are "My first gun" type of bullets.

I prefer revolvers, and had a .44 raging bull for a long time. Very good handgun. Used for hunting as it was too large for concealment.

I am no semi-auto person. I can't hit shit with anything. Give me a .357 or .44 revolver, and I am good. My .44 with the red-dot reflex sight was giving me 3" groups at 80-100 yards standing.

I am looking into getting another one. Reason for sale was a huge automotive issue....I can't drive a revolver to work, so I had to sell it. Sold for more than I paid, so I was happy.

These posts are made to destroy the abundant #pizzagate evidence.

Do not fall for them.

> bang-bang-(bang)
> problem solved

22 how?

haha, not using .50 BMG armor piercing incendiary tracers

.357 is the best man-killing round full stop. Manageably recoil, projectile weight & penetration. It has the perfect 'everything' in a handgun round.

Are you going to buy my ammo so I can train?

Being this stupid and not knowing that in a self defense shooting, you are not in favor of the law. Period.
You are trying to prove your own innocence for murder. There are rules that you need to know and follow if you are to carry a gun for self or home defense.
To address what you posted, emptying your mag into a guy who broke into your house and threatened you with a hatchet is going to look terrible to a court. Especially since some 9mm handguns can hold 15 rounds easily.
Your best bet would train to shoot two or three rounds center mass, and assess the situation. This way you have a favorable story in court about how you handles the situation and justify how many bullets you shot.
Everything will be used against you in court. From the gun, caliber, round, how many times you shot, where you shot from, etc ect.

Your best bet would be to also learn your local laws for self defense shootings.

Here
youtube.com/watch?v=fLi0OX_Ttt8

As unlikely as the "shoot out" scenario is, what's the average time for a reload for a revolver?

>muh stopping power
>*click*

How are you gonna miss with a .45

Pic related

Hollow point does plenty

Sweet. I'll have to watch this now.

my guess is that only people with high skills would use 22 in those situations and skewed the statistic

.40 S&W is a god dam fad round. Its getting phased out everywhere at light speed. People just dislike shooting it.

Because there's 22 of them..

It's a good movie, user. Michael Mann doesn't disappoint.

meh kys

I forget cuckfornians still post here.

> dat 0.5 line
kek

Lower recoil means you shoot more vitals than you would otherwise, is my guess, but I've never needed to shoot with a 22 in that situation.

>Not shooting half bullets to conserve ammo.

What I'm getting from this is that everyone should buy a shotgun for home defense and not some shitty pistol.

Oh yeah he made Manhunter, kek. and Heat

The home intruder death count for 'shotgun vs everything else' is even worse.

> not stopping hearts with misfires

I think he's making fun of it being subsonic.

If you can't kill someone in 8 rounds you don't deserve to live.

Wow a leaf actually got it!

Yes shotguns home defense master race.

Pistols are for CC.

9mm just goes straight through you, so to die you have to bleed out first.

22 is deadly if you shoot the head, it bounces inside
an argentinian (((prosecutor))) killed himself with a 22 to the head

8 rounds in a revolver? Maybe you should work out so you can handle bigger than a .22 LR.

Can be deadly if used correctly, especially if the person has exceptional aim. Just because it's small doesn't mean it can't fuck someone up. In all likelihood it's accounting for the ones who use .22 as an assassination weapon. One little shot to the base of the neck will kill someone. Go up behind them, place the pistol to the nape, pull the trigger, dead man. Choose the right spot and any caliber will work.

What about 9mm hollow points?

t. nogunz faggot
kys
9mm is better than .45 due to faster velocity
smaller hole maybe, but deeper

Good luck getting good practice in without a second mortgage or an ammo sponsor with the 10mm gold gat of yours.

Midwest actually,. Still, every gun owner knows it's always the local laws that will fuck you over if you ever discharge your firearm within city limits, even for self defense.
I say city limits because in farmland and country roads, you can shoot just about anything you can legally get without many problems at all. There are still rules though. Distance from roads, other dwellings, or businesses, Times of day.

But they are pretty much common sense.

>tfw your picture clearly shows the .45 is deeper than the 9mm

nice bait

...Are you a fucking retard?

You do know they make 9mm and .357 8 shot revolvers right?

Which midwest
live in mn but we have pretty good gun laws despite liberal state government

good movie

.357 goes straight through you AND leaves a wound like a .45.
Coppers say it punches golf or tennis sized ball holes on the exit wound.

>what are headshots

citation needed

>147 gr
>not deeper
>still slower bullet meaning less penetration
also they are shooting through ballistic jelly only
see an eye-doctor
even 124 gr will penetrate better on impact but will lose it's speed quicker as it enters

Wisconsin. Soon moving to Arkansas though. Too many niggers and I'm right in the middle of milwaukee, chicago, and Minneapolis. Not the place I want to be if niggers decide to go all 190% chimpout.

Thats cause .357 and .45 are basically the same load

Murricans can't shoot straight, our retards can 360 head shot from the hip.

just don't live in the city, stupid

i agree, .45 or go home

The city in Arkansas. I think I'll be just fine.

Heavy trigger pull makes it harder to unload in a panicked situation.
Learn from the FBI- use a glock or glock-clone.

>deeper
literally useless
what do you want overpenetration for?

>not living in small town Wisconsin

The racial makeup of the village is 94.4% White, 1.2% African American, 0.4% Native American, 1.7% Asian, 0.1% Pacific Islander, 0.7% from other races, and 1.5% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 2.3% of the population.

.45 doesn't have the penetration .357 dose.
.357 is the best handgun round on the planet you could kill a bear with it.

I don't know. I shot three straight loads into your bitch the other night.

wat is shot placement

>people unironically defend smaller round amounts per magazine
>people unironically think the slightly higher cartridge mass makes up for less bullet
more just saying 9mm has only good advantages where the advantages of .45 are so minimal it's not worth it

>Prove innocence
>Not knowing the law
>Arguing like a retard
>This fucking guy

kys

kek
>.357 is the best handgun round on the planet
wrong

>more just saying 9mm has only good advantages where the advantages of .45 are so minimal it's not worth it
>what is stopping power
lol

Correct. Velocity is much more important as well.

>22 how?

why not just move to Richland Center or something

Kinda got stuck here as a kid. I'm only 20 so moving isn't a problem at all for me.
Trust me, I did the small town Wisconsin thing growing up. It lasted three years and was god fucking awful. Everyone knew everyone, everyone had a farm, sadly the town was so small you had to be careful about who you dated. I learned that the weird way when I was 13.
It wasn't for me. I've heard really nice things about Arkansas especially the location of the state. It's got plenty of forests, and hiking trails, very outdoorsy. Plus I cannot do the Wisconsin winters anymore. 17 years of them this is my last one thankfully.

Gimmicky junk. If you're going to open carry you'd be better off and save money on a full size Glock. Too big to conceal. Inside the home you're better off with an AR-15.

more holes > bigger holes
hole placement > hole size
hole depth > hole width
oh wait never mind, you're a fucking dumb nogunz memer

I used to live in edgerton. I can't do small farming communities or anything like the such.

>shoot a rock with a 22lr rifle
>it flinches the rock
>I kick the rock
>the rock goes flying
22LR BTFO lol I can't believe dumb AMERIFATS use this kiddy toy as a home defense "weapon" (TOY) LOL.

.357 ammo is beyond cheap. 10mm is to pricey.

>Annular gas piston
>Rotating bolt
>.475
Patrician choice friend

.357 is more powerful than 45 ACP.

550 ft lbs versus 450 ft lbs

9mm makes 400. It's a hot little number and only slightly behind 45 in energy.

357 mag, however, just pisses all over them.

.960 Rowland is the clear choice

>As unlikely as the "shoot out" scenario is, what's the average time for a reload for a revolver?
My .44 held 6 shots. Most .357 hold 6-7. Reload speeds vary especially if you have one of them fancy quick loaders.....However, if you are in a home invasion or self defense situation, and you need to reload you deserve to get raped. The stopping power and sheer damage of one shot of either of these calibers is very impressive. Think about this. A .44 with 240 grain lead will kill anyone if you hit them ANYWHERE in their torso by bursting internal organs. If you hit a leg, arm or head they will be crippled (loss of limb) or at least have a permanent breathing problem (i.e. dead). Hell, if you need a second clip for a semi-auto you should have spent more time training.

However, for defense with a revolver, I would specifically go for a Raging Judge. Load it with .410 shot and .454....The noise alone will probably cause deafness in a perp if you are lame enough to miss.

I shot my .44 accidently twice without my ear-plugs AND muffs....My first reaction was that the gun fired wrong because it sounded funny....than I realized that there were no more birds or outdoor sounds and my phone was making a high pitched whine sound.....HAHAHAHA It took a few days for that to go away. Ported barrels are loud. If it is dark, the flash is blinding.

Its 2 chest, 1 pelvis 1 head m8.

.500 s&w you fucking limp wristed faggot

revolvers are heavy as fuck and .357 has more recoil so you have to re aim after each shot

40/45 is good for anything except someone on meth, or an animal