I just prayed to Kek to bring down that dam in California

I just prayed to Kek to bring down that dam in California.

Right Wing Flood Squads if Kek's wills it.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Set_(deity)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apep
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/'Apepi
m.youtube.com/watch?v=A_QQl7Rf8iA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I unironically pray to him in times of dire situation and need. I find that things do go my way when I do that.

yes

i traded my eternal soul with him the night before th election.

i will live forever by my lords side

>manifesting behind Hillary

Pic please.

Guys I found something.
>Kek - Chaotic Good
>Moloch - Lawful Evil
>Thoth - Lawful Good
>__ - Chaotic Evil
I think Chaotic Evil might be Set.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Set_(deity)
>Set /sɛt/ or Seth (/sɛθ/; also spelled Setesh, Sutekh,[1] Setekh, or Suty) is a god of the desert, storms, disorder, violence and foreigners in ancient Egyptian religion.[2] In Ancient Greek, the god's name is given as Sēth (Σήθ). Set is not, however, a god to be ignored or avoided; he has a positive role where he is employed by Ra on his solar boat to repel Apep, the serpent of Chaos.[2] Set had a vital role as a reconciled combatant.[2] He was lord of the red (desert) land where he was the balance to Horus' role as lord of the black (soil) land.[2]
Wait a minute.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apep
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/'Apepi
>Apep
>Pepa
>Pep A
>Apepi
HOLY FUCK!!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=A_QQl7Rf8iA

Bump

I'll do you one better.

O
\|/
/\

What the hell is going on there?

Thoth is speaking tonight. Check out this huge palindrome get:

I love the reporter's expression. He knows what he just saw and it terrifies him.

MIGHT WANNA GO TO THIS THREAD!!! WE FOUND SOMETHING HUGE!!!!

Not yet, but sometimes I really do wonder.

Apart for some personal crap, 2016 and this year so far have been the greatest years of my life. The whole world is a surreal freakshow now, and we are winning.

>Also Eris a shit and Discordianism is for faggots.

There's no difference.

If you understand enough to know what this is, you should get that Kek is just another vehicle and what you call Eris is unimportant.

The entire key attribute of Sup Forums is the KALLISTI apple, contrarianism and chaos out of spite.

The celebration of happenings is constant and it doesn't matter who is the target or the perpetrator. It's as unpolitical a whirlwind of disharmony as you can get.

Don't you ever think it's strange that we have so many people from so many different places, so many different races, even a lot of women, all different ages, all posting here, unified by intolerance? The absurdity of this place just passes you by for the most part, doesn't it? Maybe you're not seeing what's right in front of you?
Think about it won't you?
Thank you.

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE???

Learning about Kek being chanted by the Frogs in Aristophanes kind of fucked me up a little bit. I now believe all gods from mythology are real. We give them power, but by doing so it is far amplified in their hands than it ever could be for us.

Praise Kek.

I just got done reading all about kek.

I'm 100% convinced. I am now a neophyte of Kek.

It's spooky stuff.

Discordianism is the religion of Goons and operates as a heretical structure that spreads chaos while we're born in the chaos, molded by it.

The similarities between Kekism and Discordianism is superficial and Eris is a fucking shit.

> 1776
> George Washington
Nigga, are you serious? There was no president because there was no government as the constitution wasn't ratified until 1789.

Fucking kill yourself, heathen.
Nobody gives a shit about your shitty false god.

You are fucking worshiping a meme and taking memes seriously are you 12?

Kek is the only demonstratably real god.
He's the scientist's god.
Much more rational to worship him than any pleb abrahamic gods who never do anything except appear on food.

Shill confirmed