GAY FROGS BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=4wQKJXSAoQ4

Who?

BTFO

Shoo Shoo Slimey Limey

Who is he?

He looks like Rachel Maddow with glasses

it's the current year!!

Man, when did the left get so out of touch?

btfo by what this british pile of pop rocks? If you can monologue for a half hour and have a staff of writers I'd hope you could do better than this swill

>>get some better bait

Might be something funny to look into, download the video in case they take it down

The rain did stop when Trump spoke.

fuck yeah op was not a fag

since they became leftists

So basically he's just repeating the failed fake news meme. Way to be late to the party pal.

Keep digging that hole...

Regardless, that was fucking brilliant. But considering everyone on pol believes that whatever Trump says must be true, or have no clue how to seek primary sources in articles, they're just as lost.
You all should give the video a shot.

Also, can't wait to see that ad tomorrow, lol. I just wish I could see Trump's face when it airs.

>pol
almost had me, shill

Is Oliver a proud cuck now?

The main problem with society is, that we have this "pseudo-intellectual" social segment, usually humanities students, people who read pop-science, and the like.

It's very easy to get into their heads by pretending to be scientific, but then adding in just the right amount of assumptions or incomplete reporting to arrive at just about any conclusion.

Like reporting that only Breitbart was invited at some conference (minor), but not reporting that MSM is owned by a handful of people (crucial).

>This video has been removed for violating Youtube's terms of service

What did he mean by this?

This picture is stupid at step 4 you are multiplying by 0. A zero in multiplication doesn't just disappear

Not really. The hypocrisy is breathtaking. The MSM was literally caught red-handed by Wikileaks aiding the Clinton campaign. Media Research Center created a whole industry exposing how liberal the media is. The notion that the MSM is still the objective purveyors of truth died a long time ago. The Breitbart articles he cited were all either satire or opinion pieces. Either way, I thought it was the Left that always thought that reality is subjective.

And what about the BB article that trump cited on live fucking television?

I never mentioned MSM. I said check your primary sources, if you even know what that is.

Yeah, I think I'll take my chances with facts, rather then getting all my information from one person who "believes" he's right.

This, where did it go?

>you are multiplying by 0

Multiplying by 0 is absolutely legitimate and results in 0 = 0, which is true.

The problem is the division with 0 which is done here. It is undefined because 0 has no multiplicative inverse, i.e. no number x such that 0 * x = 1.

Male ducks often surround and gang rape female ducks. Its natural.

i used to watch all these smug fucks.
they have all the weight of msm behind them, but they pretend to be brave #resistance. which wouldnt matter if they are actually funny, but only jon stewart ever was. screw em.