Thanks for the free tuition, Gringos!

Thanks to Trump being lazy and ignoring his promise to his voters, I'm able to graduate in May with an Industrial Engineering degree at University of Illinois!.

And since I'm mexican, I'm the most preferred candidate to every single firm I apply to. Thanks #Diversity and #Globalism!!!

Anyway, just wanted to rub Sup Forums's nose in the fact that I stole an education away from some more deserving Tom, Mark or Paul who is now stuck with a second-rate degree at North Central Iowa Bumfuck College for Trailer Trash.

Hope you majored in wall climbing

Cool so whats your name so I can congratulate you properly?

Don't worry about it, ese. Just keep paying your income taxes so my little cousin can finish his gender studies degree.

Medals in what exactly?

did someone report her and her family to ICE yet?

Nah. I found a nice white woman. Actually fucked her a few times while her husband was out of town.

We're planning on getting married, and I'll get my Green Card.

She's a daca student, unless trump tears that shit apart ice can't touch her

not her family tho

OP is a LARPer. Real spics don't talk like that.

Can non-americans report illegals to ICE?

What does DACA stand for? Why would that not make here subject to American law?

These posts are made to destroy the abundant #pizzagate evidence.

Do not fall for them.

holy kek if you go to her profile on facebook people are commenting on her pictures telling her shes gonna get deported. How his this dumb bitch not realized you can make your profile private?

DEPORT THAT BITCH!

nice dream

>nice legs
>implying

Can people please stop posting this goblin

i cant see her profile.

>Industrial Engineering
Industrial engineering is to engineering as polysci is to science.

weird.
It shows that I can't friend request her, but I can comment on all her pictures and posts

>Industrial Engineering
op is a girl/faggot

If this bitch isnt deported, just what is Sup Forums good for?

>She deleted her Twitter
>Check cache
>It was sometime within the past few days

kek

how the fuck does america allow illegal immigrants to go to school?

what the fuck

wouldnt the school need some of their previous records?

when they fail to provide these dont they realise that they're illegals?

We support illegals here in tolerant Austin desu

>how the fuck does america allow illegal immigrants to go to school?
They also allow them to vote in the elections.

It's madness. They are crazy in the head.

How can a person without documents be studying in schools and universities? If I knew that, I would come to the US long time ago.
Here you need a folder full of papers from different government offices to do anything.

You can only get away with that shit if you're brown

It's white guilt, pure and simple. The whole concept of Sanctuary Cities is complete insanity in the first place.

Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals.
It's for spics who came when they were underage to get some rights

That's what made me confused. I live in a 3rd world country and our laws mandate we have our own voter ids. Somehow it's racist for people in the US to have voter ids according to the dems.

so if illegal immigrants can go to school, get a job, vote and have all the same rights as everyone else then why even have fucking immigration laws in the first place?

>Industrial Engineering
so you're retarded like all beaners then.

let me guess, it's also UIC and not UIUC.

Yeah you got free education and all that but still you lose. You're still a spick

Just another Mexican lifted up by the white man.
Congratulations and you're welcome.
Now get out in the world and make something of yourself.

Exactly. We get invitation letters to vote, and address on were to come and during what time, and you can't vote if you don't have invitation, and you can't get invitation if you aren't a citizen.

We also require ID, but that's the least part of the control.

I just can't fathom how such a rich society doesn't have at least that level of security in place.

At least I'm a human

>Now get out in the world and make something of yourself.

Guarantee she becomes some anti white activist.

>not having the gold version

seeIts literally because if we had no immigration laws the system would collapse, because not all immigrants are good

Which they of course cant admit without either refuting their own position or blatantly coming out and saying "only whites are bad"

kek

Can't Dreamers join the military and get citizenship that way? Why doesn't anyone mention that?