HAPPENING!

PIERS MORGAN BTFO!

JIM ABSOLUTELY KILLED HIM ON LIVE TELEVISION THE MADMAN!

HOW CAN PIERS RECOVER FROM THIS ONE?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtDOqNlgoOE

you write like a shill

Jesus. I didn't catch that last bit. Why are (((they))) so hysterical?

Piers is insanely easy to btfo. I feel like I could debate piers on absolutely any topic at all and completely btfo him

This is so over-memed and forced, every time I see "X BTFO" i know the truth is automatically the opposite of what's claimed, and I don't even bother to check anymore. What kind of fucking retards keep using this dumb BTFO shit? Why even bother?

OP BTFO

wow you are a fucking genius

When the fuck did Piers Morgan switch to the wrong side of history?

Wasn't this faggot defending Trayvon Martin?

How can Piers ever recover?

Rowling absolutely destroyed all the potential Malfoy had to become a solid villian. Harry should never have been able to go toe to toe with Voldemort, even Albus, the greatest wizard alive struggled to duel him. Harry should have not stood a chance and the books should not have taken this route. Malfoy should have been the real antagonist of the story with deeper motivations than Rowling smeared him with. They turned him into a fucking pansy. He should have been so much more.

>wur dur joo r a furking genie
Wow just wow BTFO man, do I win a fucking fish?

>Angry monkey-yelling is 'BTFO'

Liberals everyone

nani?

Because that was an unpopular opinion in the US. Now that he's mainly on TV in britain he's defending trump because he knows it will stir up controversy. He has no politics or principles whatsoever, he will do anything for clicks and views

Of course you're a fucking weeb.
Probably a furfag too.

>pretending you aren't a weeb when you use Sup Forums

you're a sperg

I know it's hard for some people not to do.

And you're a 14 year old whose family can tell when you're replying to my posts, because they can hear your labored breathing throught the walls, fatty.

hahahahahhahaha fuck man you're the gayest cunt

DULLEST

Nice normie gif faggot. You've revealed yourself as the redditor you really are