Regrets

Hey guys, long time Trump supporter here.
Does anyone else feels regrets and worries about his vote for Trump? I mean, I was sure he was going to make America great again, but now I just feel scared and unsure... What have we actually done? What are the consequences?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this is SO two days ago

some of his cabinet picks have been shit but I signed on for this I guess

>t. der juden

>flag

>a fucking kike

Gas yourself. Sage

>Right on brother...
I too was brainwashed by the memes and promises that he's just a patriot and savior-
Now it comes clear what he really is, after his racist, xenophobic and homophobic executive orders

You do realize "she" lost and you are no longer receiving checks for doing this, right?

This was easily the better path.

Get one, possibly 2 or 3 supreme Court Justice picks.

Getting some movement on health care and illegal immigration.

Not pussy footing around radical Islam (not buying into the hurt their feels then they gunna terrorist us)

Reducing regulations might mean millenials see some upward movement as industries expand.

The media, the political class, the pop culture, social media, and any other leftists are doubling down and driving more people to the right. Don't even have to lift a finger- they doing it for us.

As a Gallup poll revealed, ~80% of the country was very unsatisfied with the direction in which the country was going.

Well it's going in a different direction.

Leftists who oppose this

Israel is a racist apartheid state who has illegal Jewish ONLY settlements
in the west bank where the border walls are wrapping around them inside
Palestinian land in an obvious land grab.
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q

This is why terrorism happens and why the rest of the west gets blowback from it.

Israel builds these settlements on top of Palestinian villages that they have bulldozed by the military.
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240

If you support Israel you are not a leftist. End of Story.

Can anyone explain to me with specific examples which of Trump's cabinet members are corrupt?

Fuck Palestine. Goat fucking will not lead to democracy in the Middle East. At least Israel tows the Western line.

The ovens are cold, Goldberg. We need more coal.

>sample3(to rename).jpg
your biggest regret should be how you ended up here, getting paid to post lies for trivial amounts

He's actually doing what he said he would do.
So no. I regret nothing.

You faggots still haven't given up? You lost, deal with it like a man.

>but now I just feel scared and unsure
Pussy.
STEP BOLDLY INTO THE UNKNOWN

Such a great pic.

Does anyone have the gif of this?

You can save it! It's all yours, my friend

>Oh no Trump is doing exactly what he promised, abandon ship, i didnt sign up for this!
Shill harder.

i can't believe how many autists don't realized OP's only doing this for (you)s

>trump being a patriot and savior
lol

Pretty good, got a giggle out of me.

Kek, burn him

Weak bait Shlohmo.

I thought you kikes were supposed to be smart.

we cant let him have the nuclear codes

I only supported him because I wanted to see liberals meltdown and cry. He's the gift that keeps on giving for that.

Also shill thread.

You are wrong, shareblue got 40 million to try salvage 2018.

read 'Insane Clown President' by Matt Taibbi, check out Taibbi interviews on youtube

if the Russian investigation is allowed to happen, more than enough info for impeachment on treason charges will be found

it is already pretty well known Putin has 5 years worth of audio and video kompromat on Trump

No! He is our emperor. Stop the hate speach against him!

> rare flag

>it is already pretty well known Putin has 5 years worth of audio and video kompromat on Trump
According to whom?

>voting for the geriatic senilist, dumbf
>un-ironically on the premise to make the place better
>...not to burn it to the ground, once and for all

>What have we actually done? What are the consequences?
We Made America Great Again m8. It was always going to get worse before it got better, but there is a dawn from this eternal dusk on the horizon. As far as some of his cabinet picks and such go, they do seem odd but I believe there is a grand 9d chess tournament at play and everything is going according to plan.

If all shills aren't hunted down and stoned to death in public I will be sad.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

If trump is who he says he is, i have no regrets - fuck the establishment, this whole world is effed up

C "it's illegal for you to read these emails, let us do it for you" NN.

Nope

(((17 (((intelligence))) (((agencies))))))

Trump has done nothing as president except show that all his attention grabbing antics weren't just smart popularity moves but real displays of his ridiculous and uninformed character. Only Hillary could get him a win, worst election in US history.

Not gonna lie former Drumpf supporter here. We can't let him have the nuclear codes.

I'm disappointed he hasn't unleashed the national guard on protesters or started mowing down leftists and illegal aliens.
I'm just disappointed in general.
I mean the disharmony is great and the screaming butthurt leftist and all. But afterwhile it just gets old and you want to see some actual pain get inflicted on your political enemies.
I mean they deserve it they are breaking laws and rioting freely and saying whatever they want.
Arrest these faggots. What the fuck.
And he mainstream meteor needs to get shut the fuck down forever. But nope.
Is he going to actually do something?
I love the guy but come on.
And Hillary walking free. Fuck that.

I'm still giving about 6 months or so and will give a final verdict then.

There's no CTR/Crew/Shareblue here.
Just anons larping for (you)s
Sup Forums hears about these groups then starts trolling it's self and the gullible take the bait fueling it further.

Kinda pathetic really.

AHAHHAHAHHHA STUPID FUCKING KIKE. WE TRICKED YOU INTO VOTING FOR TRUMP BUT NOW YOU'RE FUCKED.

WE'RE GOING TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT. STUPID FUCKING KIKE DID YOU BELIEVE THE MEMES ABOUT TRUMP BEING A JEWISH PLANT? YEA WE MADE THOSE UP TO GET YOUR VOTE.

GET FUCKED HAHAHAHAHA RETARD. SEE YOU IN 4 YEARS BERNIE CAN STILL WIN HAHAHAHHAHA KYS

Getting upset about a Larp/Shill thread.

Former Trump voter here, it's hilarious watching Trump crash and burn, but in all seriousness, we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

can see you're all for freedom.

I have five more words for you:
Get.
In.
The.
Oven.
Kike.

THE NUCLEAR CODES OH NO
WE CAN'T LET THIS GUY GET THEM

The nuclear codes ay carumba

Nobody is going to answer you because they have already been given an anti-shill vaccination so any criticism or doubt will be seen as concern trolling.

I frankly don't think most trump supporters are that upset yet. I think many feel he's on a good track. He's made a lot of noise and tried to keep his campaign promises. So if you ignore the "fake news" media all is good.

fuckin jews

>Does anyone else feels regrets and worries

absolutely not. i give him an A+++
he is doing the shit he said he would do, and at the same time making liberals rage with every tweet. its a win win

Nuclear codes