>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XuigSuKqZqI
youtube.com/watch?v=lpwHaEw-gWA
w
truthfeed.com/breaking-reince-priebus-to-romney-loyalists-trump-will-win-with-or-without-you/6819/
infowarsshop.com/Propur-Traveler-304-With-ProOne-G20-Filter_p_1254.html
youtube.com/watch?v=V9oXDps8cJM
keklel.org/news/trash-doves/
twitter.com/seanhannity/status/831015502025736194?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
youtube.com/watch?v=ZX6Dwlafic0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What have the cabinet members been up too?

How are you supporting your local ICE officers?

Drumpf is finished

I'm a #CruzMissile now

IT'S TIME TO DISAVOW, NIGGERS.

Reminder that this happened

What's with all this garbage about Reince?

He stood by Trump as best as he could while Trump was literally destroying the old guard, why is he suddenly a rat?

I'm wearing my ICE hat proudly and clearing out Home Depot parking lots.

HEY HEY

HO HO

REINCE HAS GO TO GO

He's not. Its fake news. Same with (((Flynn Happenings))).

It's probably bullshit.

>(((sources say)))

DAILY REMINDER TO STOCK UP ON WATER FILTERS

youtube.com/watch?v=XuigSuKqZqI

Last thread for me guys. Have a good night. And a rare Silverman.

where is the audio its deleted?

It's just the chaos fake news narrative

youtube.com/watch?v=lpwHaEw-gWA

look at those timestamps

>The Week Magazine
Whatever that is.

>purged from Sup Forums
>purged from liveleak
hmmm

What did the mod mean by this?

He's leaking shit. He's a Paul Ryan loyalist. Wake the fuck up. He's only there because Trump wanted to be able to take over his RNC seat.

>Tfw people are making President Donald John Trump cabinet picks so famous talking about them around the clock it's hilarious
I can't even remember how anybody on the King Nigger's cabinet were named.
People should do a meme program and go around and ask in the streets 2 months from now and compare, I bet everything they'll know every single person President Donald John Trump named and none of the previous administration.

Betsy is reviewing her staff. Rex has his minor staff working and is finding the right people for major roles along with meeting with many foriegn ambasadors, and Sessions is already rolling on protesters and deportation

Wait what happened?

I was really hoping Trump could flip Reince and use him against the neocons but it might be better for Bannon or Miller to take over Chief of Staff full time.

>an ideology that creates safe spaces for people because they can't handle dissenting opinions can handle war
Might as well just call it a purge, not a war.

A magazine.
Comes out weekly I think.

It's on cripple-chan though, they got a sticky.

More like the Weak magazine, amirite?

Repeat stupid phrases, have stupid thoughts!

One of cripple-chan's most popular boards is about fucking their pets.

w ww.youtu be.com/watch?v=JsneUtTsvAk&feature=youtu.be
w ww.yo utube.com/watch?v=Dpi2rwMKLLc&feature=youtu.be

Its the same rerun we've been listening to for a year...Its all bullshit and then when its not their is a good reason for it.....Look at the firings in the campaign manager position

Corey was fucking perfect for the primaries...Then when it was time to wrangle delegates he hired Manafort, the best in the world at it...And then when it was time to run a GE he hired Conway

Pubis literally went into the lions den that was the Romney Summit and told them to eat shit. Nice try though.
truthfeed.com/breaking-reince-priebus-to-romney-loyalists-trump-will-win-with-or-without-you/6819/

Cripple chan is garbaggio

What are they saying, so far?

Nothing gets purged from liveleak.

WTF?

Get your Alex Jones water filter before you turn gay, like the frogs.

infowarsshop.com/Propur-Traveler-304-With-ProOne-G20-Filter_p_1254.html

wheres the video then? Liveleak pulled it

Sounds credible.

I'm surprise Betsy has such lax security but Session's own was overpowering. Is there someone out for him?

What fucking evidence?

Dude turned a super majority Democratic rule into the reddest country in decades

Fuck that's creepy as fuck

How do we improve Trump's numbers among non-White voters in 2020?

RELIGION
OF
PEACE

She's a wacko.

You can't

Either they use the immigration system as a weapon like the Dems did or they lose

You were probably the guy that actually thought Romney was being considered for the SoS position. Prebus is a rat.

Trump and Obama turned the country red, not Reince Priebus, a year ago he was fully supportive of amnesty as a plank in the GOP platform.

Stop posting Bezos's blog, faggot.

One landslide coming right up!

From previous.

I have a live-in ASL home-school tutor for my old daughter and two different babysitters, one that knows ASL, for my girls. It's very interesting. ASL communicates some topics/concepts that spoken English has a really hard time communicating. Deaf people really can't read lips, unless, they were born with hearing and gradually lost it. My daughter was born 96% with deafness. That's almost total - disable humans are almost never completely blind or deaf. Having deafness is very touch and sight dependent. I've got to sit on the side of bed and rub her back to get her up in the morning - she also has night terrors and I have to be careful not to wake her up if she's having one. She'll come to me or her sister if she's having terrors. She then has to explain exactly was it like for me to know how to help and one of us has to go lay with her. I can just say 'get up, time for breakfast/school' to my younger daughter. It is also different for her relating to shaving, baths and everything else girl-related. She has to feel the water over the whole course of it warming up/cooling down and adjust from there. She usually tells her sister or sitter about those "problems". The older one just calls me or her Mom. All her home schooling/home work is also done in ASL or is written out. She also uses her phone to text me a lot, when she's being a lazy girl. Her being sick is also harder to manage. She doesn't like doctor offices or hospitals much, at all. They give her panic/anxiety attacks.

South America might be more likely. We have never seen any cases involving Uruguay/ Argentina/Chile, though. Thanks, I'll try that with the maps for them. I'm thinking none of the girls older than 11-13 would remember.

Thank you.

That chart is slightly misleading. You should have the drop in nonwhite vote from Obama to Trump, that would tell you how many non whites didn't vote and essentially cleared the way for Trump. Trump wouldn't have won with the Obama coalition in place, vast amounts of them were willing to give him a chance.

I think/thought Romney was a faggot, but whatever hrlps you sleep.

I've never seen such thing.
I haven't read the board, just saw it was there, they say it's Podesta's voice talking/giving orders or whatever to a child.
It's not on liveleak, it's on an archive.is, I don't know how secure it is so I'll not link it here.
I can't vouch for it, I know the link, I clicked it, but didn't saw any file.
ISP checking constantly by wireshark.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was the rat. Alex Jones says so. Him and Paul Ryan CANNOT be trusted. Trump knows this though. Anyone with ties to the (((neocon))) establishment CAN'T BE TRUSTED.

I think they took Priebus on as a 'deal' to get the republican establishment on board with the general election. Now they can find a pretext and get rid of him.

Same way they "agreed" to have Elliott Abrams as Deputy Secretary of State and then once McCain and Lindsay Graham (et all) voted for Trump's main cabinet choices they found a pretext to cut Abrams loose - He was always going to be a (((neocon))) spy.

Alex Jones said it: Trump is surrounded on all sides. He's still dominating but surrounded regardless. He can't have any of the disloyal neocon establishment in the boat with him.

youtube.com/watch?v=V9oXDps8cJM

>8 Rs vs 23 Ds

>D landslide

Even Schlomo can't make those odds look good.

Physical removal.

I'm not suggesting you liked Romney. I'm only suggesting you don't know how this all works.

What the fuck is this?

8 R's in red states
like 13 D's in red states
And Maine could go red too

keklel.org/news/trash-doves/

TOP KEK

Sup Forums GOT THE MEDIA TO FALL FOR MORE FAKE NEWS

Betsey has some low energy teacher's union thugs after her at worst. Sessions is taking on the cartels and elite directly.

I don't live in a state with a buncha brown monkeys.

Okay. Me BTFO by (You).

Trump wouldve fired Pubis in a hot minute if he suspected him of 'being a rat'.

I wouldn't be surprised either but you need a better source than Alex Jones

His record of prediction is spotting at best

Joe BTFO

>twitter.com/seanhannity/status/831015502025736194?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

My entire family voted Trump. At least some of us care about America.

>non-white voters go for Trump in some parts of Oregon

the fuck?

>Trump wouldve fired Pubis in a hot minute if he suspected him of 'being a rat'.
Not really. He needed him as a navigator.

injuns

IMPERIUM AMERICANA

PRO DEUS ET IMPERATOR

Going to have to be deportations

>landslide
By the grace of God I think we can make it happen.

almonds=activated

All will bend the knee in time.

Forgot to turn off my name.

Don't want to be thrown off of buildings by Muslim invaders?

Are those ages the youngest that were rescued so far? Going by your statement than there are girls younger than that, if that's the case than some of them might've been born into the trade from another trafficked girl.

>is there somebody out for the guy who can investigate and arrest anybody he so chooses
hmmm

MN and ME too i think
NV will stay red if voter rolls are purged of illegals/californians

the press is going down the list of his staff hoping to get someone fired and a small victory
right now they need a "Trump white house in chaos" narrative but Trump is moving almost every aspect of his agenda along without any real resistance

Who's got that image with the monkey's paw and the wishes for recount/faithless electors? We can add this midterm election to it when it comes.

>fully supportive of amnesty as a plank in the GOP

Which par for what republicans do..They think they can do these grand things for people and get rewarded.

>Civil right
>Reagan gave amnesty and it resulted in losing his home state for the rest of history
>George bushes SCTOUS legalized gay marriage
The reward, the worst LGBT republican turnout in history

The dems tell minorities they will tax whites and give them the whites money and they will always jump all over that

Like most Jews in Hollywood, she pretends to hate herself. (In private, she actually *DOES* hate herself.)
>but she's still laughing all the way to the bank

You've won me over.

just like Hillary was going to win with 90% of the vote right?

hahahahhahahahhahahah

I-Is this for real?
How, as a society, have we abandoned all reason for madness? Why is everyone lying to themselves? Nobody actually believes this crap, they just want it to be true. Everyone knows if a terrorist attack happens it is likely a muslim that did it, yet we pretend like we dont know. Nobody's believes fat people are healthy, but we act like its all okay.

Why do we all keep lying?

/zoo/ is dead, don't lie

Holy shit if this is legit...

what will the ramifications be?

Your post is insensitive to orhorizontally gifted people.

Part of Trump's game is letting the establishment or whatever enemy he's playing think they got someone inside so they relax a bit. Like say Priebus is a spy, trump agrees to take priebus on so that the republican establishment gets in line with Trump for the general instead of backing McMuffin or some other breakaway candidate. Letting them have a reince priebus and a few other people inside makes them think they are making progress toward subverting trump's agenda from the inside.
Who knows, he may have promised to choose some /theirguy/ for cabinet positions etc etc. at the romney summitt. I'd say eliott abrams is likely one of those.

If that is the case then there may come a time where trump needs to dump Priebus over some pretext, just like he did abrams.

ONWARD TOWARD VICTORY!

youtube.com/watch?v=ZX6Dwlafic0

big if true

which is why the GOP establishment should never be trusted, they don't know how to win and have caused more damage to the country trying to virtue signal than anything else they've done in the last 30 years.

I'm sorry to be some stupid faggot but can I get a (You)? I have to be at work in like 4 hours and haven't had a second of sleep but I'm still wide awake, yet in this insomnia, I've discovered that this entire site as a whole is slow as fuck and absolute shit when outside American time.

Is it really the CTR/Bluefags that keep me coming back? Do Eurofags just love LARPing on American time because they're so irrelevant? What the fuck is the deal?

Here's a rare Pepe for responding. BTW I really look forward to tomorrow/today's Spicing over my noon lunch break.