Why we need immigrants

Can you refute this? Sup Forums
>birth rate is below 2.0, this mean our population decline
>population decline make it difficult to maintain social welfare and infrastructure in rural area
>more and more rural cities are abandoned, the culture and tradition lost forever
>economically, there are needs for labor
>Japanese workers only wants white collar job
>our homogeneous society is outdated because of lack of diversity
>It is 2017.
>In order to maintain or increase gdp, we need more population
>without immigrants, we can not afford defend of national security.
>UN, IMF, OECD, world bank and many international organizations said Japan need immigrants.
>etc
so. I have many points to prove why we need immigrants.

Can you refute this? of couse you can't.

My opinion is based on logic and facts

That really was a nice post, user. Unfortunately, I can’t be bothered to dignify it. Why, you may ask? Well, I must inform you that in the span of glancing at your post, I have ejaculated about five times to a rather enthralling hentai called ‘Emergence’. The way the hentai depicts the gradual process of a virgin becoming a cum dumpster really made me erect. Hell, I haven’t gotten that aroused since Anton Yelchin’s death. Anyways, this girl gets raped by her drunk father and has sex with all the boys at school. Now, these parts were perfectly fappable, but the real fun starts when she gets bullied and ostracised from her class. Her downward spiral of drugs and prostitution eventually leads to her becoming a mere shadow of a human being. In her last dying moments as a pregnant prostitute, she dreams of a future with her (would be) daughter. Instead of getting to live that future, she dies alone in a cold room. I swear that last scene will always bring me to ecstasy. Now, if you really want to get my attention, you must commit yourself to reading such refined works as I do. Only then can I consider you my intellectual equal.

消えせろ

Why didn't you use the old pasta? This one has too much spacing.

I can come if you want, i wouldnt mind living in japan

>6 5ft
>brown/blonde hair
>blue eyes

robots nigga

Are you going to make this thread every day? Japan will be fine, projections are for the population to level off at around 100 million.

Sage goes in all fields.

He /bol/
I have a cancer :------XDDD

DONT GIVE THIS FAGGOT OXYGEN

HE POSTS THE SAME BANAL SHIT EVERY SINGLE DAY

STOP RESPONDING

You dont need immigrants you need to stop fuckiing body pillows and sex robots and fuck some jap girls. Have babies you dumb nips.

else what?

weak b8 GI david-san
>saged and hidden

1) Over population is a global problem.
2) Your population is declining but could easily recover.
3) Replacing Japanese people with Chimpanzees is going to make things even worse.

That is all.

Japan needs to apologize for comfort women right now. Koreans deserve an apology.

It's utterly amazing how Korea went from
>RAPED by Japanese occupation
>SLAUGHTERED by communists and western forces
>MIRACLE of han river with their OWN hardworking people
>FIRST world country

They went from NOTHING to EVERYTHING! Japan needs to show RESPECT to their NEIGHBOUR by APOLOGIZING for their WAR CRIMES.

>moar growth
>more population
>more gdp
>growth uber alles
This mindset is literally cancerous. Why is it used to direct policy?

>It's 2017
Really makes you think...

>t. Davido-kun

Take off your proxy gook.

this

i never believe japanese posters

>Weeb teaching ENGRISH in Japan say they need shitskins imported

No, Japan wants me to relay the message that you should commit sudoku for the shameful dispray of ignorance.

you have enough people stupid pearldiver, start a mandatory suicide scheme for old people, tell them they disgrace they famiry honrr by being old and useless

消え失せろ

No one but degenerate weebs wants to move to your shit country retard

So fuckin have some kids and get your hands dirty Tanaka! Be a proud man of the land of the rising sun! Don't make the mistake of letting parasites in to suck you dry

ok

1) give Japanese citizens huge incentives for having children

2) open state run daycare, since most of their concerns are "I won't have time to work"

ok solved

you just want to destroy glorious japanese blood

>UN, IMF, OECD, world bank and many international organizations said Japan need immigrants.

The same organizations that have kept your economy fucked for decades causing the problem. Fix your economy and the prosperity that ensues will fix your population problem.

Japan is obscenely overpopulated... in many ways the population decline is a natural balancing act thats going through the national subconciosness.

Most of the west would be experiencing the same "problem" if it wasn't for mass migration.

The economies of "growth at any cost" are ruining us, and japan might be the first country with the balls to call that out and reject it.

Digits confirm I don't actually want to permanently live in Japan, although I would love to visit. Japanese culture is too depressing for me, and people there are cold to each other. The scariest part is that they are indifferent while wearing a smile. That's the impression I have of Japan.

Abe praised Dubai's diversity in the world summit yesterday.

Japan could be more diverse, especially due to discrepancy between number of eldery and soon to be elderly vs number of young people.

This nip with this thread again. Fuck off with your bullshit threads.

More than like it's a proxy!

>population decline make it difficult to maintain social welfare
Acting like social welfare will be fixed by immigrants is dumb as fuck. They will just leach the system dry when the come.

>give Japanese citizens huge incentives for having children
This is already a thing

Can you mention some? I hear ads saying "do it for mom" worked in Denmark, no joke.

OP, the reason why the economy is such shit is because of the overpopulation,
there are more demands than supply at this moment, get it? you fucking cock-sucking cuck

Low borth rates are the worst time to take in immigrants. Take them in when theyre at no risk of replacing you.

use your own labor, less trouble getting them approved visas.
OP, you're fucking annoying as hell
make Sup Forums great again

I wish Japan would find this cuck and deport him. Get so sick of his treason every day.

Japan already has enough people.

If you have a low birth rate either raising babies is too expensive or everyone works too much and has no time for a family

You need to solve this problems and not just important unskilled inmigrants who will never learn your language and will stay in government welfare forever as a result(if they even exist in japan)

Create incentives for japanese diaspora to return home. While you do this take measures to get to a 2,1 birth rate. Fix your retarded work culture and get women off their high horse.

problem is not ppl refusing to birth children
its the men being betas
and women refusing to settle with a man who makes less than a certain amount, despite the fact that only a small portion of men make that amount. even fuglies do that.

also many of their cons parents refuse to marry their daughters to foreigners.
it looks like japan is gonna be doomed

200,000 a year
Just kidding
You´re dying because of world destruction caused by ((politics)), which effects, are world wide

What needs to be done is put in place incentives and help to make indigenous people to have kids, not ship in savages.

1. Over population is a third world problem, the west is struggling with low birthrates.

Japan, are you serious? I expected you to be the best country.

Your population is declining and your workers only want pussy office jobs because you let an entire generation of men sit at home, do nothing but jerk off and watch anime, and now they don't want to be adults or have kids.

>this guy's been doing this for at least a fucking year straight

what the fuck

wtf i hate borders now

Fuck you OP. Every morning I wake up I can always feel a bit better to think that at east the japanese people have their own ethnostate and haven't yet ruined it with shitty immigration policies.

oh wow it's the same proxyfag shill again

Don't worry nip bro, I'll be sure to take a holiday there to dick out all your women and get them prego.

Who do people keep saying that a declining population is always a bad thing? Where there's less living space, jobs, food etc to go around why is it a good idea to have more people? This goes double for a country that's as massively overpopulated as Japan is. At any rate, even if you want more people, the solution isn't to flood your country with shitskins who won't assimilate, will commit crimes, and will dilute your country's culture. Even if you flood your country with a gorillion Arabs, the population of Japanese people will still be the same, and will make a lower percentage of your society to boot. Learn from our example, don't become like us.

Endless shills on Sup Forums now, every damn thread is filled with them.

the only semi-valid argument for the need of continued growth is the need to support an increasingly older population

however, the older population should not force this burden onto the new generation

they should accept the responsibility for their failure, and self-terminate at the age of 65 to reduce the economic burden on their nation and their children