When did you realize

Kratom was not the red pill.
Should Kratom be illegal or legal in the USA? no memes

lmao

>he doesn't toss and wash

it should be legal

>implying any drug should be illegal

kratom is a boring high I rather shoot some dillies than eat a fucking oz of god awful powder and 75% throw up 5 mins later wasting money by not getting high

Legal, definitely.

Prohibiting random substances that people like is a terrible idea.

I don't even know what it is but I'm going to guess that 1) its for fucking idiots and 2) not anyone elses responsibility to stop you from taking it

I asked about that drug at a head shop a few years ago
The guy behind that counter said people would drive from six hours away and buy up everything in stock on a weekly basis, then tried to explain that its quasilegal status and high addiction rate made it a good buy. I declined his pitch to buy the pills lol, sounded way too sketchy

i never liked opiates they just dont feel great for me how they do others

It should be illegal, it's degenerate.

Druggies don't belong on this board.

Legal, because I don't feel like quitting again right now.

This

The only crimes are things that harm others and only crimes should be illegal

>teetotalers

go to church kiddo

>high addiction rate
wut its hardly addictive junkies just want a easy/cheap to find high

How can i make shekels on this kratom jew

the over used "red pill" term should never not be in the same sentence as dmt when discussing drugs. come on that's day one shit. thread over. NEXT!

they used to sell a brand called krypton kratom that had o-desmethyltramadol added to it so it may have been something like that

these are the same kind of places that used to sell that spice shit

>red pill

>o-desmethyltramadol
>tramadol
>mixed with kratom
holy fuck that must give epic seizures

>toss and wash 10grams of kratom

Retard

i bought a bunch of kratom powder cause i was bored. tried a bunch of different dosages but never really felt anything.

o-desmethyltramadol is like 4 times stronger and maybe 10 people died from that laced shit

what about alcohol? coffee? tea? aspirin?

Already banned here.
And it is not popular so nobody sells it even illegally

It's irrelevant af, any drug that will have a potentially positive, major effect on your system is illegal. Alcohol and cigs are just poison and your coffee is boiled in plastic or aluminium nullifying benefits.