/auspol/ Is Cory Bernardi /ourguy/

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/national/politics/round-them-up-and-get-them-out-pauline-hanson-calls-for-deportation-of-african-gang-members/news-story/13b84d2c264d96835e0833261e28c116
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That doesn't look like Pauline you fucking CUNT

Hanson's preference deal with the LNP in WA proves that she is a Neo Con plant

He's better then pauline because he's a MAN! CUNT!

Politics aside, I don't know why people like her she is a terrible speaker. She constantly sounds nervous.

Nope. He's just a gay lord private school cuckservative.

Pauline has mentioned a 2% tax rate. This is retarded and needs to not happen again.

in during labor shills try to get people to support this cuckservitive and go against based pawleeen.

i heard rumors that hes a gina rinehart shill
is this true?

I heard he's a Vatican plant

Does anyone here know anything about him? Or is everyone assuming that because he was apart of the liberal party that he's a cuck?

It's hard to find much about him besides his religious conservative views that he's made public, I certainly haven't found much else.

Can we talk about the WA election, I'm a filthy easterner and didn't realise how soon it was coming.

Isn't WA a liberal stronghold? Why is Labor so far ahead in the (((polls))).

Why are the liberals preferencing ON? Is ON more competitive in safe Labor seats?

Does this election even matter?

He has spoken out against Islam, the Safe schools program, the ABC and Global warming. He is based as fuck!

Bernardi doesn't want to take over the country, he just wants to form a big enough senate presence to block lefties from cucking us and being separate from the coalition to keep them conservative and moral.

Nobody is actually listening to what Cory is saying, he isn't going to even field lower house candidates.

>just found out that im part aboriginal
>started to tick the "do you identify as a blackfulla" question in every job application

lets see if it makes much of a difference

probably not, since im still a male

The media has only given this faggot attention in order to try and split the conservative vote. Classic divide and conquer tactic. The cunt doesn't even have any of his policy positions on his website.

The only option is Pauline

DAILY REMINDER

#Galaxy Poll QLD State Primary Votes: ALP 31 (-4) LNP 33 (-4) ON 23 (+7) GRN 8 (0) KAP 3 (+1) #qldpol #auspol

> The cunt doesn't even have any of his policy positions on his website.

Well he only formed his party last week or the week before. Sorry not everyone is as autistic as you.

>tfw your waifu is on qanda tonight

Liberal have been in power for ages now and ever since the bottom fell out of commodity (mining) prices the state's budget is fucked.

Massive debt, tired old liberal government. Labor is coming in.

Jacqui Lambie m8?

lambie a cute

whatever happened to Tony Abbott? I really liked that guy

She needs a well hung man to satisfy her.

>ON 23
Big parties be shitting bricks

He quit politics to focus on a career in onion farming.

THIS
H
I
S

CORY FOR ONENATION LEADER!

this is the 1998 elecction when they got 11 seats

Based Pauline is calling for the African scum to be deported:

news.com.au/national/politics/round-them-up-and-get-them-out-pauline-hanson-calls-for-deportation-of-african-gang-members/news-story/13b84d2c264d96835e0833261e28c116

But check out this Salvation Army cuck trying to blame the rest of us for why the nigs nig:

>“Once they got to Australia, a country far from home, some found it difficult in school, difficult to get jobs and felt “locked out” of the community,” he said.

>"While many did progress well, inevitably some ended up rubbing shoulders with equally aggrieved young people.”

>Mr Nottle said rather than pointing the finger at African youths, some “very serious conversations,” needed to be had, to work out why they were so angry.

luckily women don't have good spatial awareness :^)

That's a shame. He seems like a much better guy than (((Turnbull)))

>some found it difficult in school, difficult to get jobs and felt “locked out” of the community,”
Because no Aussie kids feel that way at all.
>to work out why they were so angry.
Because they are animals.

sent you $25 for membership, Cory.
Well done for sticking up for shit

Thank you!

He was bought and owned by big business interests(Gina Rinehart, Rupert Murdoch, etc.) and was so out of touch that he thought imposing a levy on visiting the doctor was politcally viable.

He was swept out of power by the Liberal Party in favor of Malcolm Turnbull who at least appeared to be sane and moderate enough to win them the next election( they were right).

He was so unpopular by the end that the Liberals chances of winning the 2016 election with Tony Abbott were virtually nonexistent.

She is designated punching bag tonight on that shit show. Hope she fucks them all with scissors - especially the mohammedette on there

One went to give me a bj once and poked her eye instead of her mouth.

>work out why they are so angry
>said every country they are in

Who says they are even "angry" anyway?

Being lazy, selfish and thrill-seeking isn't the same as being angry.

And that, my friend, is how pirates are born.

You dont start a party without a solid political platform you dumb cunt.

White abo crew checking in. Brb only got job I have now because I'm abo

The (actual) right-wing in Australia requires an intellectual as its leader. Pauline doesn't offer that and her manner of speaking turns off a lot of normies because they all like to think that they're not bogans.

oh shut up with this crap every thread. Normies are voting for her. Get over it. The only people who think like you are lefty cityfags who look down on everyone.

Eh, now I feel no guilt giving no money to the salvos guy that's been at my shopping centre for so long.

Libs have been pied pipered by neo-cons into shaming and alienating their base and seeing their issues as illegitimate. It's how you get a limp noodle like Malcolm running, who is like a Blairite, but not comparisons are being made because after so many cycles most of our politicians are traitorous fucking Blairites.

Look how well Trump did m8 and he is no intellectual.

>Normies are voting for her
Yeah, in Queensland.

Or not born, more accurately

And every thread there is some bogan like you whinging that she isn't what she is, while thinking that intelligence isn't the most required trait of a politician or leader.

This.
Intellectualism =/= intelligence/ability
Intellectuals spawned Communism and modern prog identity.

Being educated in theories is not the same as intelligent in practice.

No but Trump has intellect, I don't get the same vibes form Mrs Hansen.

Mr.Open borders Nationalist

ON is gaining ground all over the country mate.
>you are a bogan if you don't hate her
Good job proving me right. You are no different to Hillary voters.

Q&A is on tonight right?

His skills in persuasion make up for that.

You will literally be getting every job now. And free gov money for the rest of your life. You won the jackpot mate

i've already claimed Lambie

Q&A more like circle jerk in the twitter feed.

No he is not my guy. He's controlled opposition

Find out how many times he's 'visited' Israel. Then find out when was his most recent visit. Then check that against his latest looka-me announcement about quitting the Libs

Controlled opposition, fake, see-through and will never get my vote

Don't trust the polls. The media honestly flues the numbers. Aussie media gets their strategies from US and British media. Don't trust the polls. Pass it on

See what i mean constant circle jerk. The Millennials get on there and have an orgy over their favourite lefty poli

>Find out how many times he's 'visited' Israel
Just tell us please m8. Is it more than three?

Did I say I hate her? No. I think she has heart and it looking in the right direction, but that is insufficient.

>Good job proving me right. You are no different to Hillary voters.

I honestly don't know how to respond to this. Hillary voters dismissed their political opposition by claiming that anyone that supported Trump was a racist homophobic islamaphobic bigot.

I claim that Hanson isn't intelligent (news flash: she isn't) and that in every thread there is some bogan defending her against the facts.

Did I say that everyone that votes ON is a bogan? No. Did I claim that Hanson is all bad? no.

You're clutching a straws seeing things you want to see to justify your position of hating people that don't like stupid people.

You're the closest to the Hillary supporter faggot. Quit while you're ahead.

>free gov money for the rest of your life
Is this true or a meme? I'm abo and get paid slightly more on abstudy than others on ausstudy, but outside that, what gibs can I get?

Pauline's fake now. Owned. Bought and paid for. And people see and know it. Don't trust her. Did once but no more

Hey ask full bloods in the NT

who will you vote for?

israel isn't a place you see, it's a place you steal

the_bernardi

It literally isn't. Caring about your own people and ideological consistency is.

If liberal and labour and their voters lived up to their own ideals and didn't cherry pick where to apply them I doubt people would be looking to Pauline.

if you can prove that you have aboriginal blood (which you don't even need to prove, it's against the law if I remember correctly) you can gain additional payment from centrelink and you're on the recieving end of affirmative action. By being average or above average in terms of educational results and ticking "Aboriginal or Torres Straight islander" box you will get every job from a non-small business.

How can you be sure? She hasn't really been tested yet.

For someone who thinks he knows what intelligence is you sure are an idiot. You act like she is running to be PM and that's what her voters expect. People want their voices heard in parliament, and she's doing that better than the other parties. Pull your head in.

>Category D

They actually had the word cuck on the Project tonight lads, I giggled and of course they got it completely wrong. Hang I'll try find it.

QANDA BINGO TONIGHT

what time does qanda start?

Also let me add being the smartest person in the room doesn't mean you are the best leader. Loyalty and guts are more important.

5am

>It literally isn't. Caring about your own people and ideological consistency is.

That's literally Mugabe in Zimbabwe and we all know how that went. Why did it go like that? Because having ideology and looking for the best interests of your people doesn't mean shit when you don't understand economics and governance.

You can tolerate a politician that is partially corrupt and doesn't stick to their word, as long as their actions while in political power don't lead to the destruction of the economic or social fabric of your country.

>You act like she is running to be PM

The swing away from the two major parties means she and her party will be the kingmakers in the senate. She may not be PM, but in terms of governance and the flow of legislation she is far more important.

Read the first part of this post, it replies to your post exactly the same.

9:35pm AEST

Found it lads. Pic related.

nah mate that can't be right, are you sure it isn't the time i'm supposed to come over?

>AEST
thank god someone who isn't a cuck

What we really need is for all nationalist/hard right groups to fall under one banner, and start attracting smart, charismatic people to lead it.

One Nation's eternal problem is that only sub-100 IQ people want to be publicly associated with it.

>let's bring up a stupid racist nigger that starved his people as a good comparison
You are an idiot.

THEY ARE MISAPPROPRIATING OUR WORDS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Leyonhjelm
>cuck
pick one

I'm concerned about the approaching WA election, there has been little to no advertising from One Nation, some of our papers have covered Hanson kicking goals over East in QLD, but thats it.

How can we get normies to get on the bandwagon and abandon the main two parties when there isn't any TV, radio or mainstream media advertising?

Comparing a despot nig country to Oz. Pathetic.

Idiot.

he's just the Australian Ted Cruz, Francois Fillon etc

People ignore the constantly nervous voice and terrible public speaking skills and listen to the real message behind those words she speaks.

It's just nice to hear someone speaking on how the people feel and want the people want for this country, not have some bozo speaking on the behalf of international entities (UN etc..) and other global corporations

Half the population is sub 100 IQ people.

Look how well Trump did with them.

It was a segment about Pollies using twitter and he(Leyonhjelm) was talking about new words he never heard of and he mentioned the word cuck and that generation y had invented. He didn't say the definition and some Melbourne intern fag got it completely wrong.

that depends on what sample you use though, if you use the "global average" the average aussie is probably 120+

god it feels good to be white

>and want the people want
and WHAT* the people want

Pauline gets free advertising from the media because of her edgy content and notoriety.

That is what worked for Trump.

that's not the point retard.

Trump is easily 150+ IQ, so is Bannon and a lot of his other staff.

You need smart people leading the movement.

The leaders of the Nazi party all had very high IQs

Hanson is dumb, Cory isn't that much smarter, and that's why they likely won't ever get anywhere.

How can I even reply to this? You say that ideological consistency, something as abstract as "caring for your own people", Loyalty and guts are the most important things in a leader and I gave you the picture perfect example of someone that embodies all of those traits, but lacks the one trait that I deem the most important: intelligence and you jump on me saying it's not a reasonable comparison.

You people are actually beyond retardedIt's clear to me that you're shitposting, whether you realize it or not.