John Podesta Rape vid

I dont know if I believe these. Seems pretty genuine, but also has the potential to be faked
what do you guys think

vid 1- youtube.com/watch?v=UWDNnL1a4Lc&feature=youtu.be

vid 2- youtube.com/watch?v=JsneUtTsvAk&feature=youtu.be

Other urls found in this thread:

worldcorpo.net/content/video/
youtu.be/kopkTq65LZk?t=20
youtube.com/watch?v=Dgg1MQNK-_I
youtube.com/watch?v=K_6_jf63OLI
youtube.com/watch?v=hQ7GROP-9LI
youtube.com/watch?v=zhoCslKk8U4
linkedin.com/in/halleym
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adrenochrome
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voice_acting
youtube.com/watch?v=e89poJmdDA0
youtube.com/watch?v=bE4AZeNK00k
youtube.com/watch?v=SKbYn1ma_Jk
youtube.com/watch?v=NjkNNDuAb9A
youtube.com/watch?v=0eylddziWVg
youtube.com/watch?v=4qAv04yp5co
youtube.com/watch?v=-nZ6mWuGzXw
youtube.com/watch?v=quTXwTjgfc0
youtube.com/watch?v=oTJKXRmJZ1U
vice.com/en_us/article/the-child-rape-assembly-line-0000141-v20n11
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They're creepy, but they've been on the internet for years on worldcorpo.net

There's not reason to believe the guy in the videos is Podesta, it doesn't even really sound like him, the accent is too strong.

People are pushing this narrative with these videos to delegitimize pg.

uhhhh

sounds just like him

Wat

bumpin cus i need answers please

>Put it out
>Put it out yourself

Fire?

probably saying pull it out, if its real

fuck I hope it isnt real. Honestly

>People are pushing this narrative with these videos to delegitimize pg.

don't jump to conclusions

We need to analyze the audio, compare it to his speeches.

There are at least two speeches where he uses the word "call", I would say that's the best place to start

i aint clickin that shit nigga

Sickening if it's real

im afraid to click

You said they've been on the internet for years but the date on most of these files are June 2016.
worldcorpo.net/content/video/

oh no need to be so hasty. these video float around since the 90's back on worldcorp BBS. old time pranks is all

If we can get sounds of him saying the entire phonetic alphabet we could potentially hear him say anything.

also inb4 thailand shill faggot

these could easily be faked

the question is, does it sound like him?

Holy fuck. I have seen lot of disturbing videos on the Internet, but this...

It's fucking next level

>a child faking agony and terror
Nope. Not like this.

youtu.be/kopkTq65LZk?t=20

need voices

it's a youtube link you mongs

no that I agree cannot be faked, but I mean, it's just voices. we need video proof.

Those videos has an irish boston accent, Podesta doesn't sound like that. Plus, worldcorp has been demonstrated to be taking clips from other videos.

>implying there isn't illegal shit on youtube

youtube.com/watch?v=Dgg1MQNK-_I

youtube.com/watch?v=K_6_jf63OLI

youtube.com/watch?v=hQ7GROP-9LI

youtube.com/watch?v=zhoCslKk8U4

I just listened to this and an interview of John Podesta and I really think that they sound pretty god damn similar. I know this sounds kinda keyboard warriory but if this get's cracked for real Pol will be the ones to do it.

This isn't the type of thing that would get you incriminated

nth repost

Vids come from these sites(all are same)

edu.run
databucket.info
worldcorpo.net

whois gives us the chick who made them
linkedin.com/in/halleym
libaui.com

just some bitch larping, stop being autistic, Sup Forums

didn't mean to reply to you, just wanted to pop a window since no hotkeys on phone

These threads were getting shut down within seconds last night, see pic related, quite unfair

Holy shit, it sounds just like him

what the hell is going on in the video?

All good

jesus fucking christ

I hate to sound like a fucking weirdo here but there's actually a definite possibility that there is no sexual component to all of this.

Think about this for a second. All of the imagery that we've seen seems to show children as some type of "food source" by equating them with different foods.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adrenochrome

>Several small-scale studies (involving 15 or fewer test subjects) conducted in the 1950s and 1960s reported that adrenochrome triggered psychotic reactions such as thought disorder, derealization, and euphoria
>euphoria

They're abusing kids and triggering adrenoline reflexes (which is the precursor) , taking their blood, extracting the adrenochrome from it and using it as a drug - the most powerful drug known to man.

>Adrenochrome is unscheduled by the Controlled Substances Act in the United States, but if sold as a supplement, sales must conform to U.S. supplement laws. If sold for consumption as a food or drug, sales are regulated by the FDA

yea see I hope to god it isnt real.
I wanna be edgy and be like "oh well some kid suffers for the good of the white race"

but that sound is genuinely sickening
If its real they will bury it unless we spread it everywhere
if it isnt, a kid didnt have to suffer in the way it sounds like they did.
fuck this world man

it

sounds

just

him

btw this is what the "year's worth of tomato sauce" that alefantis was referring to, it's blood. that's why it was kept in the cooler, you can keep tomato sauce on racks in sealed jars for an extended period of time without issue as long as the temp isn't extreme.

IT'S FUCKING FAKE
It's basically some dude filming a broomstick or something, i can easily reproduce a video like this and name it P0d3st4 or shit like that.
Fake, distraction and gay .

to add to this, the dude who postulated adrenochrome for schizo was abram hoffer. he was the lsd guy. he says they were totally chill with those experiments, but adrenochrome get the fuck out

I'm not saying that you're a CTR shill but what you just said is something that a CTR shill WOULD say

fuck off you stupid fucking nigger theres no faking that level of fear i hope you fucking die

that's a whole new level of straw grasping ITT.

lmao @ ur life

use your Brian for once

she looks like a pretty big gal

>no faking that level of fear i hope you fucking die
Wow, it's like you really are mentally handicapped.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voice_acting

nope fucking kill yourself

>he says they were totally chill with those experiments, but adrenochrome get the fuck out

I don't understand what you're saying here.

It all meshes pretty well IMO. All the "spirit cooking" bullshit is like their way of talking about it without alerting the normies because they can say "it's just art, you don't understand you uncultured swine!"

>tfw alex jones was right about them being energy vampires and this is legitimate scientific proof of it

You're probably the one that made and uploaded it, afraid of being exposed or something?

for you.

Look, I think the mods are right about this after all. They're privy to information we're not aware. We really should just drop this whole topic. It is not going anywhere and undermining our, your: credibility.

keep defending pedophiles i hope you burn in hell

I'm not defending pedofucks you double nigger, all I'm saying is that these video are fake.
And you're acting pretty strangely.

Look... I think you should take my dick out your mouth. There seems to be 2 teams of mods based on time of day, and this was the compromised team I have heard talk of (not all to do with pizza but right-wing philosophy in general), they are clearly showing a certain selective bias.

The worst part about all of this, is whenever I bring it up to people, they ALL tell me they don't want to hear about "child rape" and that politicians would never do this stuff.

How do I get rid of this twisted gut feeling while dealing with these people?

oy vey its nothing goyim go back to the threads about racemixing

>filename

Is this real? This isn't real right?

that escalated way too quickly over some fucking seeds kekd

DON'T REPLY TO SHILL FAGGOTS

prove its fake if you cant youre defending pedos fucking shill

prove its real if you cant youre defending pedos fucking shill

shill confirmed

shill confirmed

Put this faggot behind bars

>easily reproduce

OK, do it

Submit it within 24 to 72 hours and post back here

Op here.
Ok im still undecided over whether its real, but the amount of random anons from eastern Europe insisting its fake and that we dont ever look into it and forget it exists makes me lean towards believing

Ive honestly never seen so many "ITS SO FAKE IF YOU EVEN BOTHER LOOKING YOUR RETARDED" kind of shills, at least not since Trump was about to win the election

We need more proof than "it sounds like Podesta." Needs a link. And who are these worldco degenerates? Does it tie into MK? None of this looks connected.

Alright, after you pay me ofc.

>Ive honestly never seen so many "ITS SO FAKE IF YOU EVEN BOTHER LOOKING YOUR RETARDED" kind of shills, at least not since Trump was about to win the election
Admit it OP, you put those video up, didn't you?
Nowhere have I said that that I defend pedos or that people shouldn't look into this. All I said was that these video are very much fake and a distraction, then I was attacked called a shill.
Don't get me wrong, Podesta and Hillary's friends need to hang from the gallows.

from your OP post: >I dont know if I believe these. Seems pretty genuine, but also has the potential to be faked

>None of this looks connected
Because it's fake.
Just a distraction so people don't get any real evidence but latch unto fake readily available ones that were made by shills to discredit everyone and everything.

Sounds like him when he gets pissed.

Those screams are really fucking convincing. And it doesn't sound like an overlay, the kid is responding to whoever is in the room.
>torture a kid
>call it edgy art
It's still torture.

There have been threads on /x/ about these videos for a while now. Even before the Podesta leaks or anything. Not saying it's not him, but maybe look at archive of the /x/ worldcorp threads to research.

Sounds like him, but not so much. The one from the rapevid sounds a bit more high pitched.

>Americans believe watching "illegal things" on youtube will get you arrested
Truly the land of the free

I'm doubting there is a Podesta connection, that doesn't make it a fake video.

The first video seemed pretty convincing, but the second is just boogeyman ear-rape indie horror schlock.

Real life sometimes imitates art.

>just saying, if you're not with me you're literally hitler, alright?
You people sound exactly like a group from the other end of the political spectrum.

Who do you think you're talking to nigger. talk is cheap, back it up if you're worth a damn.

>I'm doubting there is a Podesta connection,
The videos clearly have his name on them, so it must be related?
>that doesn't make it a fake video.
Theres literally a broomstick in the first video
around 0.27sec to 0.56, not to mention it seems like the quality is shit on purpose.
>Those screams are really fucking convincing.
Children's screams even from actors are almost always convincing because our adult minds are structured to respond to it, so that we could protect said child.
It's a reflex defensive mechanism nature installed in us, still it could be just recorded.
>And it doesn't sound like an overlay,
Modern audio editing software can do wonders.
>the kid is responding to whoever is in the room.
>torture a kid
There probably isn't anyone in the room but 1 guy that swings a broom everywhere in the dark while filming it on a potato.

>implying i care what a subhuman monkey thinks
fuck off you mooncricket nigger

>back it up if you're worth a damn.
Back what up? I've got nothing to prove.
If you really want me to do something then pay me first.

You plan to reproduce that audio too?

It's fine if you actually can't do it, no point in your excuses, we already have the vids in the post

voices tend to get higher pitched when screaming shit.

I hate jews.

yea, I'd just download some soundbites from the net, edit them and upload it with the vid
e.g:
youtube.com/watch?v=e89poJmdDA0
youtube.com/watch?v=bE4AZeNK00k
youtube.com/watch?v=SKbYn1ma_Jk
youtube.com/watch?v=NjkNNDuAb9A

have you never used sony vegas or other video/audio editing software before?

I'm pretty sure you CAN get v& for watching or fapping to the wrong video
e.g
youtube.com/watch?v=0eylddziWVg

the thing is them clips you posted clearly are acted.

How do you know?
That guy who made FNAF recorded his children, not to mention the game has many pedo-underthemes, such as the robot animals things are the souls of dead children or something
or such as playing as a child that has to hide from "monsters" so he doesn't get "abducted"(raped) and have god knows what done to them
youtube.com/watch?v=4qAv04yp5co

well to go through each one,
the fnaf video - sounds very badlymade kid or no kid. slapping on a reverse verberate doesnt help its cause either
the first children scream sound effect - you can clearly tell theres no fear in the voice
the second children scream one - it sounds computer generated.

i will give you the baby crying one sounds legit.

Watch This
youtube.com/watch?v=-nZ6mWuGzXw

hmm... how about frightening a child on purpose, record the sound from the experience and then slap it unto a potato quality vid?
Like wear a spooky mask, jump scare it, alter the recording and whatever.
Surely that will make the vid generate some realism.

in the OP's videos you can clearly hear pain and terror in the childs voice. and clear responses to whats being said by the adult male.

This is fake, stop spamming this.
1.5 hours of garbage jewish conspiracy theory? fuck that.

What is definitely NOT fake irregardless of if it is or is not Podesta is that the children are not acting. they sound genuinely afraid. that is proof enough that something is wrong with this shit.

>blood libel
Bro, a kike will never go anywhere near the "filthy" as they say it, blood of a gentile no matter of which religion they are and least of all ingest it.
If anything, pagans were the ones that mainly abducted and killed children in rituals to Pan and some other deities, they probably still do.
But gas the kikes anyway, just to be sure.
Anyone have that pic of Saturn being linked to comet pizza?

Ten minutes of
Jewish Shit
youtube.com/watch?v=quTXwTjgfc0

Lady talking about how she did it

youtube.com/watch?v=oTJKXRmJZ1U

vice.com/en_us/article/the-child-rape-assembly-line-0000141-v20n11

What is worldcorpo.net anyway? Why did their youtube channel get taken down? Did Podesta flag them?