Gen Z attitudes on YT

Watch the first 7 minutes of this podcast.

>Nigger faggot x 30
>gay jokes everywhere
>overwhelming likes on like bar
>millions of views already

Literally all the biggest youtubers are completely anti-PC and practically their entire viewer-base is teens and tweens.

Are we winning the culture war with kids? Will Gen Z make the West great again?

youtube.com/watch?v=KAd3KVSDPpU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shared?ci=rKT7w-ABTXI
youtube.com/watch?v=N8vaJaFCFYA&t=968s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Look what memes have done. It started with hitler did nothing wrong and look where we are

God damn I'm proud of our next generation, truly a new breed of shitposters

Gen Z will prove Gen X did nothing wrong.

It's happening here too, I saw this 10 year old saying faggots should die. What a time to be alive.

i am proud to be a part of generation zyklone
mark my words i will make the west great again

1996 and onwards is Gen Z. I was 96 and I've already seen some of my younger friends becoming super conservative. Many of them are also the living embodiment of memes.

My classmates from school were talking shit about brown people and doing nazi salutes """ironically""". There was one Russlanddeutsche who pretended to be literally Hitler. It was 7 years ago and the memes are getting more radical. Late millenials did nothing wrong.

My 7 year old brother thinks gays should "go away for good" so we are doing something right..

I once visited my little brother in school and overheard three immigrant children rage about immigrants.
Also, here's a speech by an indian-swiss politician from the swiss peoples party, against immigrants.
youtube.com/shared?ci=rKT7w-ABTXI
>tfw even our immigrants don't like immigrants

I can confirm Gen Z is redpilled, both of my little brothers aged 13 and 14 seem to redpilled out of nowhere and I've made no efforts to redpill them.
They were drawing swastikas on their hands and shaking hands with niggers at school.
All of their friends seem to be like this as well, I think my little brother was making fun of a tranny trying to pull some LGBT crap.
The youth is with us boys, we just have to wait.

A great future ahead of us.

>27
>gen z
dude was born in 1989. That's not gen z

Basically this, my brother and cousins great their friends with a good ol seig heil, and had me get some epub copies of Mein Kampf for them. They don't like islanders or gays, and spend a lot of time talking about degeneracy.

Don't let your little brother talk about you like that

Reminder that these 'redpilled" kids are Muslims that want the west to burn.

Generation X was redpilled, Millennials have somehow managed to fuck things up so much they might be the generation that leads to the extinction of freedom. I really hope Generation Z manages to turn things around, but I worry that only White Generation Zers are redpilled, which might not be enough for many countries.

Communismkills can burn with the rest of the Jews.

Gen X gave us third-wave feminism and barely reproduced. They ruined us.

Do we even have libtard millennials here like they have in Western Europe and the USA?

Where do you think Gen Z came from dumbass

>generation X was redpilled
Nigga, what ? These cunts were nihilistic as fuck.
That kind of disillusion led to the antinationalism and self-absorbtion of Millenials.
They may not be the worst, but they sure are responsible for the ones that are.

that gif gets me every time

If you willingly look like a gigantic faggot, you're not redpilled.

We do, but they're pretty rare. Or just hide well.

Gen Z is literally kids of course they still act like retards.

Could you have progressive conservatives against the regressive left?

Didn't he say 'say nigger' and trigger some cuck?

Hyper-liberalism is the new norm to the point where it's no longer socially acceptable to say things contrary to it. Think about everything millenials and the modern left stand for. That has been shoved down kids throats in school, in music, on TV, on the internet, sometimes by siblings or parents, and we all know what happens when you tell people from birth that they must conform to a certain set of beliefs or they are immoral and wrong.

They go in the opposite fucking direction.

A decent amount bought it, and continue the beliefs of the millenials and hippies before them, but a shitload are violently rejecting the entire narrative. Part of the reason being that they're being told they have original sin by being white/straight/cis/Christian/American but aren't being given anything to be proud of except negative feelings of mental self-flagellation and cruelty to people like themselves for no good reason (virtue signalling).

The fact that our humor is better (and existent) helps a lot. So many jokes are off-limits to the left, a lot of things most people naturally find funny like race and gay jokes.

I can only hope there will be pieces left for us to pick up after the millenials finally all die in warehouse fires and drug overdose or just don't have much control anymore. God knows they're not having kids.

youtube.com/watch?v=N8vaJaFCFYA&t=968s

best part starts at 14:22

what are we called?