LOW TIER
>Karate
>Judo
GAY TIER
>BJJ
JOKE TIER
>Taekwondo
>Aikido

If you don't know a top or mid tier sport you are not a red pilled adult man. Every red pilled man needs to know how to fight.

Do you know how to fight Sup Forums?

How about Sambo? Where does that come in?

Mma is best.

getting CTE is not red pilled

College wrestler. Some boxing training, nothing extensive but I understand the basics. I'm 6'0" 190lbs, I feel comfortable walking around but I could always learn more.

>no wrestling
>Muay Thai equal to kickboxing

lol no

>implying Badminton isn't the toughest sport known to mankind

Boxing isn't a real fighting style. It's a sport. There's a difference...Stupid faggot.

In a real fight, people are allowed to kick and grab and hit from behind.... boxers don't learn how to deal with these things effectively.

the fact that you are a wrestler means you don't really need to know that much of boxing

you can control where the fight goes every time

more people need to learn how to wrestle, I wish I did it in high school

Heavyweight boxing is the only boxing that matters. Every other weight class is just amateur boxing.

I want to learn boxing, what should I look for? I feel like it's not worth looking for a trainer in my rural town

What about Krav Maga?
Inb4 Jewish self defence

Boxing=nigger tier
Muay Thai =master race

That's what puts off the pressure from learning more boxing, but honestly I should hit the gym more. I need to learn how to really create a comfortable distance more reliably.

I dunno
MMA is just a mix of muay thai, BJJ, and occasionally some wrestling. Yes most unarmed 1v1s will end on the ground but when you are against multiple bad guys you really don't want to be immobilized in the first place.

Also consider that on the street someone might pull a knife on you, bite you, or stomp/soccer kick you when you are on the ground. All of these moves makes grappling martial arts less appealing.

It's also good to know how to do a fast 100m sprint. When the bad guy pulls a gun, forget your pride and run.

Do you even fight?

Never to late to learn man. Its rewarding work.

You're right about boxing; wrong about judo.

Boxing and judo is the most solid fighting foundation.

And yes I know how to fight.

i wanna take muay thai but i'm too fucking poor to afford classes

I can bet my life savings on that you have never tried a single one of these sports.

When someone utilizes half-decent boxing in MMA, they dominate.

The Diaz brothers mix up their combos when their opponent is against the cage, instead of just head-hunting, and MMA fighters have no clue what to do.

Colin McGregor's strength is in his boxing as well. Because punching is 90% of fighting, so it should be 90% of your skillset.

It quite simply dominates MMA, and there's never even been an elite boxer in the sport before.

Muay thai is a sport too
It's also the best style to learn if you wanna fight people in real life

Any other discipline, especially those that involve grappling, just gets you killed unless it's honorabru combat