Female Ontario Premier Forced To Sit In A Corner While Visiting Mosque

>"Before she was allowed to deliver a message that "we're all the same," Ontario Premier Kathleen Wynne was forced to sit in the back corner of a Mosque all by herself while the Muslim men prayed."

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha

But seriously, how stupid are the feminits?

informationliberation.com/?id=56259

I love these stories.

They are so funny because you couldn't make it up. It's too outrageous to be invented.
Real life writes the best stores, still.

hahahahaha Canada the Sweden of America

The Feminists want multiculturalism right? Well this article inspired me. We beat them in the name of multiculturalism!

they are just antiwhite
if majority of muslims were white they would be agaisnt it

Now there's something us and the slimes can laugh at.

So? Also she looks good there

This

It's just this

That's literally it

who is worse at this point canada or sweden? its like they are in some kind of competition

They'd go full jihad if they realized she's a turbo rug munching dyke too

>Belgium
>White

That's a woman?

It is in Tranada.

>Especially, since the Imam who invited her to come to the front of the mosque to share the microphone has in the past had less than progressive views on homosexuality and gay marriage.

>As quoted in the CIJ News in 2015 from a question and answer session on Onislam.net, Imam Wael Shehab said “homosexuality is a sinful act in Islam ... I’d cite the following fatwa of Dr. Muzammil Siddiqi, president of the Fiqh Council of North America:

>‘We should consider them people who get themselves engaged in a sinful act. We should deal with them in the same way we deal with any people who are involved in alcoholics, gambling or adultery. We should have deep repugnance to their acts and we must remind and warn them.”

>If they persist he said “we should certainly avoid those people.”

No, I'm sure they know. But they are not stupid, they know they are in a position of weakness. Even a serial killer is a nice guy when surrounded by cops. Only when people have the power to act freely (ISIS) are their characters revelead.

>we should certainly avoid those people
Well, it`s hard to bump in to someone whos been decapitated and fed to dogs.

God I hope the big 3 cucks Canada, Germany and Sweden just get taken over by muzzies as an example for the rest of the world.

a 50+ year old communist dyke

AAAAAWRGGGHHH HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHARGGGHHHHH!!

You retarded bitch.

Learn your place in the world of the Mudslimes.

Belgium is waaaaayyyy better than you cuck sweden kys now dumb faggot

she sits exactly like trudeau.

at least sweden is an actual country

No no, Trudeau sits exactly like her.

>doesn't even bother to first google and see if there are separate male-female prayers like there are in judaism

Fuck did she think was gonna happen?

What else was she supposed to do, does she even know how to pray? In many mosques there's a corner for "tourists", who just come to watch.

I do wonder if she gave a thought the where all the muslim women were.

>All these eurocuck apologists.

>but for how long?

It isn't toothpaste and neither is the your arab shithole. Ever been to brusselistan?

Canada is far worse than Sweden. America is going to need two walls very soon.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Leafs on suicide watch

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

They both have the same ballsack size.

topkek

Sooner the better. We already have rapefugees coming from YOUR side of the boader looking for refugee status wit hus because theyre scared of your God Emperor.

Sooner the better. We already have rapefugees coming from YOUR side of the boader looking for refugee status wit hus because theyre scared of your God Emperor.

Well that is intersting

What did the canucks mean by this?

Right?

It was an issue with a capcha. Im not a bot, I swear it. (Beep boop mother fuckers)

Cringe.

lmao why the fuck is the stupid bitch barefoot, how repulsive

Speaking of captcha issues, has anyone else been having the "select all of X until they run out" take forever to load?
Like you select all of them, then they take 4 seconds to fade out, 4 seconds for new ones to fade in.

You probably take shoes off at the door.

You have to slow down do them one at a time. Those are incredibly gay sometimes I fail on purpose

Shit, not only against it, they would be denied entry and outright banned!
It's basically everything they claim to hate, but done by niggers and brown people in funny hats, and that's apparently enough to cause total confusion.

screen cap this

Hahaha yeah she looks GREAT covered up sitting in a corner barefoot segregated from the men for 40 minutes being SILENT and OBEDIENT

I agree. All women look great that way

>gotta do them 1 at a time
>8 seconds per image
>sometimes 10 images per section
>sometimes multiple sections
Google confirmed for working with gookmoot to sell Sup Forums passes?

This dyke gets what she deserves, Germany still took in 1,000,000 refugees last year

But that isn't funny, it's just sad

>German Woman Chums it Up With Angela Merkel - 2017 colorized

>Germans=/=Humans

Not only the orange freak but the blac haired fat jewfro lady

This is why you shouldn't debate feminists, but bully them. She probably got drenched being forced to the back of the room by a culture she couldn't destroy.

somebody frame this and send it to her as a gift of what a dumb cunt she is

If she was a male visitor, wouldn't he still have to sit in the back of the mosque while the men prayed? I don't see how this is clearly an instance of sexism.

Women crave strong men who put them in their place.
Every feminist gets wet if she is bossed around by macho men.
Thats why the flock to muslims so hard.
Because muslims are fanatical beasts, driven to objectify women by their faith.

They should have just cut her head off with a Machete. Would save all Ontarian's a lot of high electricity bills

Linked website is fake news anyway...

>I don't see how this is clearly an instance of sexism

That's because you are literally deluded.

You lack the cognitive toolset required to accurately interpret reality.

I's not your fault either, blame your government.

>‘We should consider them people who get themselves engaged in a sinful act. We should deal with them in the same way we deal with any people who are involved in alcoholics, gambling or adultery. We should have deep repugnance to their acts and we must remind and warn them.”

>“They are taken out of context,” he told me gently. “They are not my views. My views are clear on my Facebook page. We stand for freedom, equality and justice for all. I support for human rights for all.”

It is nothing Infidel Premier hehehe we all lover freedom and human rights hehehehe. Stupid Kafir.

A tranny could show up to parliament in bondage gear and no one would say how inappropriate it was.

No, they'll need tanks.

>voluntarily goes somewhere with specific rules knowing full well of the rules
>complains after
I hate.

Mine have been spastic yet hilarious, like I'm actually being trolled eg: loading a picture of a canoe and telling me to choose all wheels. Cheeky fuckers.
>tfw almost a perfect example of the shit I get lately

>If there are none, click skip.
Also, that one does have a wheel in it.

No it actually happend. That's a real picture of her

I love it. It would be better if she got culturally enriched by their diversity knives, though.

I'm surprised they let her in, she is lesbian after all. Totally haram

Feminist are retards. That's why majority of women can't stand them.

Yummy feet

>informationliberation.com
sounds like a totally objective website with no slant whatsoever. i doubt she was "forced" she probably just "did". there are legitimate criticisms of her, why dick around with this nonsense?

thats austria you mongoloid

And you would still defend it

>it has nothing to do with her gender
>they would have cut her head off if she was male too

she should be glad that they didn't throw acid on her face, stone her to death and rape her corpse while it's still warm

Does each square count as an individual picture and if so, do they all load individually?
How long does it take for you to shitpost?

Camada has a spineless leader. Perfect for refugees.

Ouch, she's the fucking Premier and she's forced to sit in the corner? SAD

Bet she still blames White Men and evils of Patriarchy for everything.

They proved themselves to be moderately islamic.

She's not only a lesbian, she's married to a fucking woman for fuck's sake, so what the fuck is she doing with muslims, they would behead her in a heartbeat if they could.

Fucking kek, this shit writes itself

:) well done as always Aussie.

orthodox jews would do the same thing to her

shill.

I can see your IP.

desu if saving whites doesn't work out I'm going to just join islam

she actually left her husband and kids to much carpet

>jewish women

>female

Someone please tell me if """"""""""""""""""she"""""""""""""" is trans.

Nah she's just that masculine kind of lesbian. Her "DUDES I'M LIKE REALLY GAY" platform has been quite effective in her political career.

They think once they get mudshit women to the west that feminism can subvert Islam like it has do e to Christianity.

*grabs popcorn

This is not how someone not on acid sits.

As long as its not white men telling her what to do its okay, its the feminist way.

>if you sit like your women do, you win

She's thinking "white people are gonna pay for doing this to me!"