Daaaaamn, UK Prime Minister looks like THAT?

Would you hit it?

classy grandma

I need a promille.

With an iron club for sure

woodberry mudiq in her ass so hard that whoever pulled it out would be crowned king arthur
100% serious

This is a nice thread

All fridge.

it's not polite to talk lewdly about women when they're reading it so I can't say

It looks like someone bound the michellin man and replaced his head with a raisin.

i'd worship those armpits

I definitely would.

We need young politicians.

yes!

without a doubt yes, hottest world leader by far

My goodness, I want to culturally enrich her.

>This is a 10 in Britain

Why, did you copy my impossible captcha image? Honestly were the fuck is that stop sign?

And I wouldn't wear a condom, straight up creampie playa

it says to just click skip

you realize that google uses captcha to improve google maps and that there are captchas where google doesnt know what is right and accepts any answer.

I did not even skip just refreshed it

I don't care

No, she always looks nervous and awkward. I do like her politics though.

Hot for a 60 year old

Thiccccc

underrated post

Yes.

i would grab this sexy nan by the bingo wings and give her a jolly good rodgering.

What Sex & The City season is this from?

MOMMY I WANT MILKIES

Having a right old wank to her right now.

no. i like my gilfs to be skeletal. like ann coulter.

There's another photo from this event where you can see her titties mashed into that dress, but I can't find it. Still, she's a better looking 60yo than she was a 40yo.

Imagine her flirting with you while her THICC body is near your throbbing penis
I would fuck the shit out of her THICC body and cream all over her juicy tits

I would hit it, just so I could say I did.

>anklets
HNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

yes... yes i would hit

the ai wants to know if there is a stop sign there at all

just don't select a tile

Anyone got any more qt theresas?

would've.

No she's a neoliberal and a disgrace to the conservative party. Andrea Leadsom should've been our Prime Minister, now that's a GILF.

>MOMMY
>MOM
>O
out

Young Mummy May is cute, CUTE!

u need to get out more

Tough. I think she prefers Abdul and Jamal. Pic related
It should have been Leadsom for PM anyway. May is neo-lib Establishment Bremainer.

Hyi vittu.

wow, she would give you very robust sons, prime breeding stock right there

id put my dick inside her vagina if you know what i mean

Would NONCOUNTRIED/10

she looks dead inside

Yes.

Wtf I love the England now.

Pryam tak zasunesh hooyetz, da bratan?

Oh, Mrs may you naughty girl

she looks like she was a qt when young

Kill yourself

Wouldn't mind slinging my meat up her vag.

i would. but then again i'm drunk and haven't had sex in over a year.

lads do you reckon she'd like anal? i think after a bit of vag pounding she'd be begging me to slam it in her shit pipe

Seriously, you bongs are fawning over this? Meanwhile, in the Uncucked States of America...

No question. Totally would.

>muh fake barbie girl

She has nice teeth.
Is there any gold in them?

>uncucked
>converted to judaism
>has a jew baby

yeah ok

I would unironically bang the fuck out of this.

She has that sort of mistress thing going.

What... she looked like Taylor Swift.

>didn't cover face
Nice

>uncucked
>your first lady is an eastern european mail-order bride

It's Semitic bigot racist ignorant that she's white. The next will be like the mayor of London, a non-Jew shitskin pajeet.

I'll take my barbie girl instead of Varsalk Bonecrusher of the Undead Legion.

Ivanka does things to me I cannot believe. Shitposting ausfag here but good fucking god. I find literally every single thing about her insatiable and attractive. Her big firm tits, white skin, blonde hair. Everything. Absolutely everything. I have a full hard erection writing this post, no exageration.

I can't even explain it fully. All I know is I have this utterly insane primal desire to plummit my dick deep inside her white pussy and pump pump pump load after load into her. I wouldn't last five seconds and my balls would be drained by jesus christ.

Ivanka is literally hypnotising to me.

Whatever floats your boat, would rather have the protestant one personally.

>implying you wouldnt smother your self in mummy mays tits

Correct reply.

You have mental health problems.

Good point. We would never disrespect our beloved leader, w-would we?

I hate this fucking police state nation.

>No she's a neoliberal and a disgrace to the conservative party. Andrea Leadsom should've been our Prime Minister, now that's a GILF.
You're a fucking retard. There hasn't been an actual conservative leader of the Conservative party for the last few decades.

>Leadsom
>Not a neoliberal faggot.
Piss off

>wore a skirt
>didn't cover hair and face
hmm

>Uncucked States of America

>muh I'm so uncucked I elected a zionist who is willing to send Americans to die in Iran to please our Saudi and Israeli overlords.
Fuck off.

yeah nah..

>you wouldn't hate fuck her, record it, and then share it online to ruin her career.
Step up your game

>being that jealous
I would rather have that and have a leader who is willing to stand up to Islam and live in country where I won't get arrested for tweeting something to be honest fampai.

I kinda want to jam it in her arse desu

trust me m80 shes already ruined kek

>This is a 10/10 in the UK

maybe it's not so bad the British people will soon be extinct

>giant clown feet

That's a Man. Many such cases.

fockin ri

I'm not denying US is infinitely better than US, but in sense of the word is USA 'uncucked'.

I hate this countries government with a passion, and I hate everything about this country for the last 30 years.

At this point, even though I am aware it is ironic considering I'm bitching about a police state, but I welcome Europe turning to fascism just to see the world burn.

You were in the Iraq war you twat,

You are our overlords. Your overlords are the Israelis. The difference is we are physically and metaphorically indebted to your nation. We are billions in debt because of the world wars you financed. We have no allies in Europe and our country shares the same values, so we rely on you.

Us, on the other hand, owes nothing to Israel and Saudi Arabia. You could wipe Saudis off the map by pushing for an alternative energy source, yet you choose not to because you are their servants, for no reason.

>Us, on the other hand, owes nothing to Israel and Saudi Arabia.
You do realise we are there bitch as well.

If she dressed like Lady Sonia in the sack.

Did you read my post? My entire post was about how UK is indebted to US for you financing our world wars, and how we rely on you for protection.

The second half of my post was about you being their bitch, but you are their bitch for no reason. You owe nothing to them

Trump already did.

>pic related, it's them walking out of his bedroom

Id suck her manly penis

Fun fact, he was scared of the stairs.
Another fun fact, she mocked his small hands at a private dinner.