Arab lazyness

Why are arabs so lazy and bad at following the rules?

I work at a grocery store, and I see it all the time when I get new arab colleagues. They do as little as allowed, and rules are there not to be followed, or at the very least bent to their satisfaction.

I saw this mentality when I visited Morocco as well. Compared to European and North American standards they were lazy, barely offered passable service and they did things that would cause regulational uproar here in Sweden. The National Food Administration would have a field day in finding health hazards in Moroccan restaurants for instance.

Arab men literally work themselves to death when they work for themselves. When it comes to working for other people they don't function so well

>hey bro write a paper between 5-8 pages long
>writes 5 pages
>why isn't this man writing 8??

You aren't very good at this life and survival thing

You write 8 pages to put one's best foot forward.
Having the attitude at being your absolute best is something I've seen very few arabs embrace.

nigs are the laziest
arabs are lazy
spics are less lazy
whites are even less lazy
asians are the least lazy

They come from harsher cultures where there are less resources and less luxury. Backstabbing and fucking people over is the norm rather than the exception for them, as opposed to the West where we generally try to help one another by default.

>tfw looking at your mother/sister/wife/gf/grandma/duaghter/female dog

Because they are fucking useless, which is why we have to have this discussion on a network designed and built by white people

They just don't give a fuck breh

I see many whites and black do it too.

This. I'm Lazy as shit (desu i have crippling depression about no matter what I do I will never be where I want in life, so I dont do anything). I'm not lying when I say I'd work like a mother fucker for myself if I were rich AF.

Well man, the majority of Arab countries has no welfare, not even retirement benefits, it's very common in my country Syria to see 10 year olds working, and they work for very little, and for many hours, regardless of age.

Coming from a background like this, it's not hard to understand why someone would try to get the most out of a job with the least amount of effort, this is actually what someone whos worked a lot would do, to me it shows high intelligence when it comes to practically.

In fact

To me a person who tries to do his very best in a job that doesn't require a whole amount of skill to achieve, or even doing anything more than the bare minimum, is a stupid person.

Intelligence is objective, for example this board has many "smart" people but to me if you're 25 and you don't even have an ounce of skill to mate with a woman, you're stupid, plain and simple. if you're trying hard at a job and actively wasting your life force and daily energy, to do anything above the bare minimum, even with such a hideous excuse sugar coated with a veil of "growth and betterment" in your "best foot forward" shit

then you are stupid, no other way to put it,

Don't get me wrong, if you're not even cleaning up after yourself and putting people at risk then you're shit, but if your doing the minimum your superior asks you then you're probably way above that.

FUCKING LEAF

That's okay in your shithole or a country, but living in one that's not your own and with such high living standards as in Sweden, it should only be natural to show gratitude by working hard and above the minimum.

Of course you as the fucking leech you are wouldn't understand anything about putting real effort in something, which is why your country won't advance in the first place.

ITT: Protestants meet Muslims.

Lmao.

Over here we have regulations to follow, and we are expected to go above and beyond expectations.
Don't like it? Go back to your own country. Not you personally, but people have that very same mentality coming here, and we don't work like that.

>FUCKING LEAF

Get out of white countries.

This.

Why anybody would want worthless sandniggers in their country is beyond me.

>Arab working physical jobs
>Shekel sniffer "supervise"
>Shekel sniffer gets the bigger buck
Master race lazy here.

>arab
>manual labor

Be superised.
They even do double shifts because muh shekels.(the work they do is still low quality)
I always call them wage cucks.

my uncle worked with saudis before and he said theyre worthless

Please, muster up more self righteousness, the anime music playing in the background while I read it wasn't loud enough

Cry more bitch nigga

> it's very common in my country Syria
Sorry for fucking up your country

Also, why is there always that one fucking emotional faggot that's got to storm in out of nowhere and start bashing?
Do you have any friends? do you even have a fucking job? I can smell the cheetos on the hair on your neck from here, go solve your emotional issues before throwing all the self righteous buzzwords you know in a blender and presenting it to me, you stupid cunt.

>Calls me an emotional faggot
>Resorts to emotional arguments exclusively

duh, it's because you came at me first, are you socially retarded?

BTFO

>BTFO EH
>EH GUY, BTFO

I remember seeing a video on youtube, it was some (saudi?) imam or something like that and he was indeed rather critical towards lazy nature of Arabs.