MGTOW - Men Going Their Own Way

The problem isn't MGTOW. The problem here is that the opponents of MGTOW (stormfront, jezebel) have shilled so fucking hard against MGTOW here that you all have internalized their strawman misrepresentation of it. You believe that MGTOW = abstaining from sex. That isn't what it means. Here, I'm going to repeat that last part in all caps for emphasis.

MGTOW =/= ABSTAINING FROM SEX

Pic related is an accurate depiction of a typical MGTOW
>youtube.com/watch?v=iSl7xmsJCqQ

Do you believe that bachelors abstain from sex? Of course not. The only difference between MGTOW and bachelorhood is that society expects a bachelor to eventually "settle down" and start a family after he has finished sowing his oats. MGTOW are just bachelors who have the audacity to say, "my bachelorhood isn't a phase".

MGTOW isn't anything more than this.
>you may now proceed to strawman what we are because you're intellectually incapable of formulating a logical argument against our actual position.

Mgtows are antisocial morons. Stormfront is right ,we will ridicule you losers til we croak.

Men>surrogacies>eggs from skin cells>women
/thread

>not reading the OP
When did the liberal mentalities get here?

> more single mothers is a good thing

Thanks Merchant.

>Mgtows are antisocial morons

No, we're not. I was a bartender for 13 years before I opened my own bar and I have excellent social skills. But thank you for proving my point with a Strawman right out of the gate.

whats wrong with being antisocial when the worlds full of morons?

I don't attach value to the MGTOW label, because it doesn't really need to be a label. But it is annoying when someone thinks MGTOW is the same thing as MRA.

MGTOW are autistics who need support and validation from other autistics who cannot hack it in a relationship.

Eternal bachelors are men with the mental strength to go through life with no meaningful connections with the lesser sex.

MGTOW are sad virgins on YouTube/Social Media with Minecraft avatars, screaming how we dun need no womyn!

MGTOW = KEK

Just like feminist doesn't mean you fight for equality.

BTFO MGTOW

Here's your reply

MGTOW is about not letting a woman control your life. It says nothing about not wanting to settle or abstaining from relationships in general. We just won't accept being some bitch's plaything. I'm in a 2 year relationship myself.

MGTOW is about as redpilled as feminism.

"Feminism is about not letting a man control your life"

Do you see how you sound right now?

Then you havent done your homework correctly Hans. You are being cucked. The dualistic feminine imperative renders any monogamous long term relationship moot. She will drain you of resources and fuck Chad as soon as she can ditch you for an hour or two.

I'd worry about this newest meme from ((())) aiming to lower the white population however it's painfully obvious to anyone that the only people who are dumb enough to fall for it are untouchable neckbeard tier who would genuinely dedicate their entire being to the first woman who'd show interest in them.

It's basically a white extinction group, They know surrogates exist but yet they don't use them. Them along with Feminism are the reason for low white birth rates.

They know what MGTOW really is and they're intentionally misrepresenting it because the MGTOW lifestyle undermines their political agenda and they hope to use strawman arguments to dissuade newfags from googling it and learning more about it.

Neets have high suicide rates, Really makes you think.

and this

MGTOWs are the male version of radical feminists. Pathetic.

That's just because of prevalence among boys.

MGTOW =/= autism

You don't have to be autistic to be a neet you fucking aussie.

MGTOW threads are JIDF threads populated by half kikes shills half gullible goyim.

Remember the 4 important rules for a young white Sup Forumsack :

_Don't be affraid of white women
_Date them
_Breed them

At least 3 white babies, that should be your number one goal in life. Fuck kikes and fuck Israel.

Radical feminists are stealing your money, MGTOW aren't.

Somehow they're exactly the same.

3*

In the year 2060, the white race will constitute 10% of the world population. This is due to the fact that most white people live in more advanced cultures and they have access to cheap birth control and that western women have educations/careers and due to the fact that in Africa and southeast Asia, women do not have universal access to cheap birth control and they are generally uneducated/don't have career options. From now until 2060, Africa and southeast Asia will produce a shitload of children and the child production that occurs in those two continents will take the world population from 7 billion to 11.5 billion. There is no amount of fucking white people can do that will undo the demographic growth of those two peoples. Our fate as a minority on this planet is sealed. Aside from mass genocide or a plague, nothing will undo it.

But here's the thing. Despite white people being a minority, in 2060 there will be more than 1 BILLION of us. 10% of the population and still there will be a BILLION of us. The white race isn't going anywhere. The notion that we are under threat of extinction is propaganda stormfags use to grow their ranks here. Stop drinking their kool-aid and grow a pair.

Cuck detected.

>This is what he actually thinks

Yeah continuing your race he must be a cuck.

If you're incapable of standing up to the women in your life, how do you expect to stand up to anyone else?

Feminism is vile and dangerous, however this retarded mgtow shit is more of an online support group for hopeless /r9k/ dwellers. A way for them to cling to some dignity by deluding themselves into thinking they've quit instead of getting fired. Fox and grapes.

The nuclear family is objectively the best model for success in a moral society. Marriage didn't fail, morality did. The correct response is to fix the problem, not run from it.

What about the shitskin MGTOW? They're not furthering white population

>going your own way when you could be protesting mens rights

No point in explaining man.
Most of these people are collectivists, they don't care about you committing financial & emotional suicide as long as you SECURE THE EXISTANCE OF WHITE PEOPLE by fucking some slut, having a baby and rewarding her for riding cocks throughout her 20s by supporting her while she cheats on you.

Fucking autists.

god the 4d chess is too much for me

YES mgtow is the solution to kike indoctrination of women

NO you cannot accurately represent mgtow with a cartoon

YES left leaning women are massively threatened by any efforts to reestablish "the patriarchy" (mgtow) and they will shill against it

NO the opponents of mgtow are just stormfront and jezebel.

ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT MGTOW:

if every white male in the usa went mgtow tomorrow feminism would be dead in weeks and jewish control of society would be eradicated.

thats it. simple as fucking that.

anything else is kike fuckery.

>fat mra detected
Are you fucking kidding me? Men have rights out the ass hole and they still shit on women who are struggling for any rights at all.
Get off your high horse, white male shitlord

>mass genocide
>plague

These things were constantly happening in Africa and it kept the populations sustainable, now "duh evil white man" is interfering by giving them real medicines that actually work, and food that they will NEVER be able to produce themselves.

Once a real crisis happens, Africa is fucked. Their population growth may be huge, but they literally cannot sustain themselves.

So MGTOW is essentialy male version of childless catlady butthurt at istitution that held our society for more than several millenias?

>Stormfront is right

Said no one ever

This is the most accurate negative description of mgtow so far.

They would just fuck shitskin men, Your movement does jackshit.

MGTOW are not MRAs

>MRAs = the panicked men on the Titanic yelling at each other to grab a bucket and help them bail out the cruise ship
>MGTOW are the members of the orchestra ignoring the MRAs while they play their instruments together on the main deck, enjoying their life and facing the reality of their situation with dignity.

MGTOW realize that feminists have completely taken over western governments and institutions and see the futility of trying to use the government to advocate for their interests.

>
>They would just fuck shitskin men, Your movement does jackshit.

Mgtow is not about abstinence though it should be

I am a MGTOW. I took the faith because I am a strong independent man and I want to prove I can make it on my own without a woman. Some people have told me that since I'm only 19 and I've never had a girlfriend that mean I don't know what I'm talking about, but women just cramp your lifestyle and try to take all of your money. I plan to be rich and I'm not going to share it with some whore.

MGTOW FTW

The difference is that men are better off than the woman when they decide to stay single. They have all the current benefits that a modern marriage has without the chance of some bitch taking everything you have.

wew lad mgtow is a codename for paying bitches to fuck.

People hate MGTOWs because they envy our freedom and clarity of mind. The trap is not worth it.

What in Own Way they do not get?

I don't know what the hell is happening in this thread. I have no idea what corner of the internet I have clicked on, but you all seem to have really strong opinions about this

I've never payed for sex

ITT: Butthurt roasties

He is Polish.

This is where you are. Welcome.

because this is Sup Forums and i'm allowed to be as cynical as i want: you're an evolutionary automaton. you exist to reproduce. your choices will end in despair as is the fate of all mortals who rebel against their creator.

bleak enough for ya?

It's the longest debated subject on pol we've never been able to reach a consensus on

MGTOW is only really appropriate for those that don't desire relationships in the first place. It shouldn't be a refuge for tradcons who are just waiting for things to change and a miserable in the process.

For those that want relationships, but cannot get them by reasonable means, waifuism is probably best.

I have no problem with MGTOW. All power to them if it makes them happy. Personally, I think I will feel ultimately incomplete if I dont have children and the clock is ticking.

So... I hope you guys dont end up feeling that way when you turn 40 or 50 when youre potentially past your prime to have kids.

>Don't have children goys, ahem I mean guys!

Paying indirectly for it is much more expensive.

Enjoy realizing you just killed your family name, I doubt you would get a surrogate because like feminists MGTOWs hate white children.

I'm right when I say they would just stop dating white men. They would only fuck shitskins instead because all white men fell for your kike psy-op.

>I have no problem with white extinction

Off yourself newfag

No one ever said MGTOW are childless and will be childless. Many become MGTOW after divorce

Pussy beggars will defend marriage

The white race is not going extinct.

You pay them to leave, not for sex

You could say the same thing about childless women. They often do better at work and fuck a lot of chads until they get old and no one wants them.

My biggest problem with MGTOW is that they do not seem to care about family and pretend that they are doing something new even if the trend of less marriage or marriage at late age is quite prominent.

While I know it's best to keep the greater races alive and breeding I don't want to bring a soul into this fucked up world with leftist demons screaming and running around.
You gotta fix this shit right NOW.
But seriously I'm MGTOW because I don't trust the modern woman in any genre. They are a lost cause at least until a post-World War 3 scenario.
Sure yeah sex okay. But honestly as more time passes and I become more comfortable being alone I'm not even interested in pursuing such shit anymore.
They are not worth it. Not worth the possible legal trouble from fucking some secret antifa whore who wants vengeance on men.
Not worth it.

Fuck women. Fuck you.
Your holes stink.

that's is with current law indirect price has risen so that some people get to the pay for sex market, also need to pay to get the dick sucked and into vagina.

why this?

well just economy and free market nothing else, typical capitalist behavour.

Men are better off working on themselves in their 20s, socially, mentally and physically. Then they can have all the 20 year old pussy they want in their 30s.

It's a buyers market lads

I'm mgtow and don't abstain. I choose a girl from the agency website and she comes over for sex.

The money I pay her is less than the money I'd waste tryna get a girl into bed. Difference is that

1. Sex is guaranteed
2. She is way hotter than any chick you could pick up
3. She doesn't text you ever 25 minutes the day after.

this user gets it.

Some of us have brothers and sisters in better position to perpetuate the name and blood

The low birth rates and the lack of surrogates say otherwise. We will die off if Eugenics aren't installed.

Trump won your point is stupid and you're killing your family's name because of it.

>The low birth rates and the lack of surrogates say otherwise
No, they don't. You're misinterpreting the data.

sad

Like you said nobody wants an old woman, where as men month have this problem.

A degenerate family is no family at all especially when divorce rates are 70-80% of marriages (not counting the couples unhappily married).

Are you an MGTOW because you're miserable in life like you average feminist.

Men dated Women with lives
Women date men with lives

Radical Feminists and MGTOWs never get lovers of their own because nobody wants them.

>Beta males who don't want to search for women and spend money on women

Lol. You're literally just genetically and socially inferior.

If you're attractive, women come to you. If you're attractive in today's world, women pay for you and take you out.

>I'll j-just pay f-for sex! Cheaper than dates and marriage!

Lmao I don't think I've literally spent more than 20 pound on a date ever, if I even pay at all, and I don't think I've been on a date that didn't end in sex since I was like, 15. I still have to shoo women away despite being married, because they'd rather gamble on me than you losers.

I'm married to a 9/10 veterinarian now too, who basically pays for most things despite me having a good job, and I have two awesome kids who have genuinely enriched my life.

You're just salty fucking failures.

MGTOW is sofa king gay. Little boys thinking they are men. blahahaha!

MGTOW is beta males abandoning their women and the white race to niggers spics and others. Its a white flag saying that you have given up and accepted that you are a loser who won't procreate.

You cannot outbreed non-whites.

But you can keep most of them out.

(you)

Both sides of this argument are infested with kike devil's advocates.
Yes it's stupid to get married with all of the kike divorce/child-support/alimony laws.
Yes it's stupid to be MGTOW and let non-whites overtake you.
There are solutions that have to be solved.
If we could manage to repeal kike feminist divorce laws, then the nuclear family will come roaring back into existence, it's as simple as that.
If white men could know that getting married has no chance of removing 50%+ of their lifetime accumulated wealth and their children then they will start desiring marriage again in droves.

This is retard logic. Every year of life is an extension of the previous year. Every decade is built off the previous decade. This isn't a Fucking video game you morons. There's no "increasing your power level and then popping out as a powerful knight when no one expects it " lmao.

The stuff I read on here is fucking hilarious.

MGTOW:

>try to get laid
>fail because inept retard
>"well i don't want women anyway! They're all bitches! Divorce rates are 90%!"

Uh actually you can. But that's not the point. The point is that mtgows are losers and cucks

we'll be here when the divorce papers come

>you may now proceed to strawman what we are because you're intellectually incapable of formulating a logical argument against our actual position.

I already killed my family name by voting for Trump son. According to them.

>w-w-we'll be here

Women are depreciating assets. Men are appreciating assets. Women on average are unhappy today than their male counterparts. Keep being a pussy beggar though

You'd have to sustain the birth rate of the baby boom forever.

If you're competing against newly imported third worlders, even that wouldn't be high enough.

Your position is being butthurt and inept. You're trying to recruit more outcasts to your cause to feel adequate.

>internalized strawman

I've seen or heard every main mgtow leader on the internet and they are all beta cucks, ugly, fat, shitty personalities, no wonder no woman wants to be around them. MGTOW is a group for whiny men, the male equivalent of radical feminism.

MGTOW is just a few thousand (maybe even a few hundred) retards online circle jerking about how they "don't need" women who never wanted them. It's not relevant. It's a fringe of a fringe of a fringe.

> tfw cuck
> tfw actually retarded
> tfw think u smart

mgtow = feminist

Looks like MGTOW Austrian is back to show us his autism again.

why don't you go lay down with your wife. you seem really agitated

Your over intellectualizing it. Birthrates can increase in one generation. Just focus on your self.

kek, well summed up. have a deserved (you)